sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 03:19 AM

I love writing at night but yet there is no set thing that gets written. Poetry short stories or just random thought are all welcome here also critiques are welcome but please no bashing all forums i start i want to be a possitive space. :vicky: all posts are welcome here oh and one thing menewsha is pg13 so keep this forum pg13 please and jusst be respectful.

----------

never let the world claim you or your little soul
you are the truth in this but youre trapped in a hole
this darkness and dispare is killing us both
this tormented soul is stunting our relationships growth
we are the ones in this world of wonder
the words cruel words are like harsh thunder
welcome to reality i hope you can see
this world will get better if you believe in me

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2011, 04:27 AM

sacrilegious requiem: Are you planning on posting more poetry here, or turning this into a mixture of different works? Because if it's going to be poetry, I can merge this with the poetry thread you already have. :yes:

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2011, 04:30 AM

It was suppose to be an assortment of any kind of writing written by anyone but i was just waiting for someone else to post some of their work here it is suppose to be short stories poems chapters of books character outlines essays literary paragraphs or whatever type of writing anyone wants to do

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-05-2011, 04:36 AM

This entire forum is dedicated to everyone's writing, so I don't know how many different people will want to stick around inside one thread. :yes:

If you'd like to read and respond to other people's work, why not look at all the topics that have already been created here?

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2011, 04:49 AM

i lurk around and i dont expect people to stay but i noticed on other forum sites that people seem to have better critiques if it is in a community thread if you think otherwise that is al right i can shut this thread down and just visit other peoples writing