Liath
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Liath Send a message via MSN to Liath

Old 12-17-2008, 06:10 PM

Does your family send out a letter, about what'd happenned in your family over the past year and how you're all doing, to friends and relatives every year? Do you write it or does your mom or dad or daughter or son write it? How do you feel about the letters? What about ones you get from relatives and friends?

My dad sends one out about he and my sister and I. Upon reading the letter for this year, I felt like it made my sister seem more impresive than me, but My sister said the opposite, so it must be my pre-judgment of the letter. My dad also wrote in the part about me "boys have entered the picture and she is on her 2nd one at the moment." i got mad and told him to delete it because it made me sound like a fickle, boy-obsessed ditz or something. Not to mention our relatives probably aren't interested in the fact that I have a boyfriend, let alone the fact that he's my 2nd boyfriend. My sister says they would be because they'd feel like they knew me more. Yeah right.

Anyone else have stories about their holiday letter or anything like that?

ARGY
*^_^*
Banned

Old 12-17-2008, 09:42 PM

We don't really send out letters for the year because all our family comes up and stay from Christmas Eve to the second of January. The only that we write letters is when It is someone's birthday or if something special has happened to them.