Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 10:16 AM

BOXCUTTERS AND POM POMS

Name: Kari Vladimir
Bio: she's the crazy emo chick. She had tons of buddies all in the emo circle. She's like the cheer captain is for the preps. She acts slightly silly on the inside to hide all of her inner hurt. Sh was raped by her father at a young age and now one ever found out, so she still has to live with him. She was always afraid to tell the cops.
Grade: 11th

Last edited by Monte Gray; 11-20-2011 at 07:24 PM..

Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 10-13-2011, 05:47 PM

Name Jennifer Jankins
Age 17
Grade 11
(I know I already posted the starter but I figured regular school is fine unless you would rather a boarding school)

It was early, to god damned early for so much annoyance, alarm clock blaring near her head, phone vibrating with a call from her best friend telling her to be ready in ten minutes; she was coming to get her. Jennifer, or as her friends more affectionately called her, JJ didn’t even answer the phone it was the same thing every morning. ”Jennifer get up, you were supposed to be up ten minutes ago, get your lazy butt out of bed” the loud voice of her mother traveled up the stairs helping to pull her daughter out of a nice dream. Giving up on trying to get another few minutes sleep JJ pulled herself out of bed and still groggy stumbled down the hall towards the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help to perk her up, flipping on the water she took a quick shower and then pulled on her cheerleading uniform. Why did I join? Oh right Catlin her best friend talked her into it. Catlin her perky blond best friend who had changed once she got on the cheerleading squad. Now she was some jerky bimbo who cared more about her popularity, makeup, hair, and clothes then she did about anything else. So why am I on the team?

The honk of a horn from outside signaled the arrival of her friend Catlin, grabbing her bag she dashed out the door with a quick goodbye to her mother. ”Wait Jen did you eat?” her mother called leaning out the door to watch her daughter jump in the front seat of a pink convertible, a car Catlin had gotten for her birthday. ”No but I’m not hungry I’ll eat later. Mom we have practice after school so I’ll be home late” JJ barely had time to finish her sentence before they drove off making small talk about girls at the school. Or in Catlin’s case, the guy she had seen at the mall who asked for her number. JJ knew what she was talking about, she had been there after all, but she wasn’t really interested in hearing all over again how hot Catlin thought the guy was. Her mind wandered as the wind blew through her hair drying it, ”JJ are you listening to me?” the whining voice of her best friend Catlin broke into her thoughts. ”Yes Cat I’m listening” Jennifer sighed annoyance clear in her tone. Catlin smiled and went off on another tangent about the man, guy, bunny, whatever JJ wasn’t listening.

Last edited by Psycho Alice; 10-13-2011 at 07:01 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2011, 11:05 PM

Kari got up and took a hot shower. She was good about doing that. She could wake herself up every morning without the help of anyone. She blow dried her neon pink hair and styled it. She grabbed her darkest outfit and ram out the door for the bus. It was another sucky day of school. She hated this place more than anything. When she was there, she walked in and a few preps stared like she was some sort of criminal. "Ew! Well I. It isn't little miss emo!"one cheerleader taunted. Kari gave the whole squad the finger. "Sluts." she grumbled, but was sure they had heard her. A few looked suprized, one stood up and punched her square in the jaw. Kari her. It was a girl she remembered was named Catlin. She was a bitch, a whore, and many more bad things. Kari also hated Catlin's best buddy, Jennifer. She acted all sweet, but Kari knew better. She was probably just as stuck up as the other she bitches. Catlin smirked as Kari walked off to sit with her other emo friends.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-14-2011, 07:08 PM

“God Caitlin did you really have to do that?” Jen snapped her gaze following the emo chick as she stalked off to join her friends, Cat must not have had a good right hook because it didn’t look like it was bothering her any. “Did you hear what she said to us?” Cat asked to murmurs of agreements from the others. These chicks had way to big of an opinion for themselves they made Jen sick sometimes with how they treated people. But you don’t do anything, sure you tell them to knock it off even stop most of the worse stuff but you still hang out with them she was a coward when it came to these things. Even though she hated what they did and never joined in she still didn’t stop hanging out with them. “Sometimes I think you guys deserve it” she muttered more to herself than anyone else, wasn’t like they heard her anyway they were too busy making fun of the emo chick and her little gang of friends. JJ rolled her eyes and went off to her locker without so much as a word of goodbye, Cat noticed her leaving but didn’t follow JJ was in a bad mood she always got like this when Cat and the others put losers in their place.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Kari's locker was right beside Jj's and she had just gone to get her books as well. She gave Jennifer a glare from hell and stalked of, slamming her locker. "Cheerleading preppy bitches." she grumbled and hoped that Jennifer had heard her. She hated these girl.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-14-2011, 08:32 PM

She could understand that the girl didn’t like her but honestly it wasn’t like Jen herself had done anything to the chick “bitch, you’re lucky I’m not Caitlin or I’d make you pay for the insult. As it is there is no reason to get worked up over someone like you” JJ slammed her locker or tried to it was hard to slam something really hard when she was carrying an armload of books. There seemed no reason to flip out about an insult the chick would never see them in a nice light and truth be told Jen couldn’t blame them for hating cheerleaders, the girls never gave them reason to like them. But then the emo chick never gave the cheerleaders reason to like her either, she was always insulting them it had gone on for so long now JJ wasn’t sure who had actually started it. Though she had a feeling it was Caitlin with how much they hated one another it wouldn’t surprise her one bit if Cat had

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 12:01 AM

Kari hadn't heard a word J.J had said, but wouldn't have responded if she had. She really did hate these girls. It all had been started when Catlin ha called Kari's bestfriend a emo slut. They'd all been fighting sense. Kari grabbed her girlfriends hand and was walked to her first class. Kari was bisexual and very open about it. Everyone knew about how she was. She didn't mind the insults, it was how she was. She'd always been one to embrace how she was and not change herself for others opinions. That was another reason she disliked preppy girls. They were all so similar, she often mistakes one for the other. She had to admit that Jennifer wasn't quite the same though. She didnt have that ugly prep hair that those others had. They had hair down to their waists and it was completely straight. J.j's was pleasantly short and a very pretty thing to look at. That she had to admire. She didn't seem to be as mean, but Kari just wasn't ready to open up to her yet.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-17-2011, 01:59 AM

JJ shook her head irritated, she tried not to stare as Kari –she did know the girls name had known her for a long time though they had never really talked- grabbed the hand of her girlfriend –a pretty black haired girl with a small bust- and stalked off with a huffy air about her. She was bisexual everyone knew it, it was one reason Caitlin hated her so much, Caitlin felt like it was guys and girls not girls and girls or guys and guys she was a homophobe and it was a constant annoyance for JJ when Cat pointed out a couple of men holding hands and started bad mouthing them. JJ was often confused herself on the matter, she admired how the couples were so open and loving with one another and often found herself attracted to both males and females. She had her types, for example she did prefer girls and guys with dark hair versus the blonds on the cheer squad. For guys she loved broad shoulders, for girls a slender figure and modest bust. Whenever Cat started insulting same sex couples all JJ wanted to do was smack a piece of tape over her stupid mouth. Sighing softly she headed down the hall towards her class which unfortunately had Kari in it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM

Kari sat in her seat and started reading her favorite manga, soul eater. Kids looked at her funny as she pulled out a pink pencil with flowers on it. It was far to preppy to be Kari's. Even she looked suprized to see the flowery pencil and threw it on the floor in digust. She took out her black one with the little skulls all over it. She always loved this one pencil. It was mechanical and had a small chain that hung off of the eraser. Shed had it for all of her high school years. A boy sitting in the desk behind her started messing with her, trying to get a strong reaction. "Hey, hey, hey, emo girl!!!!" she turned around. "Yes?" she asked him what he wanted. A few kids laughed and the teacher glared. "Greg! You have detention tomorrow after school!" the teacher barked and Kari gave a small smirk. She was trying to stop glancing at Jennifer. It was hard not to look at her, she seemed so odd in her cheerleading uniform.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-17-2011, 02:35 AM

She couldn’t focus on anything, so many things kept pulling her attention away from the board where the teacher had written quite a few math equations they were supposed to be working on. The students who were done were doing their own thing, case and point Kari who was reading Soul Eater a manga something JJ was secretly interested in though she would never say anything. She kept getting so distracted that she had only completed a few problems and had three left to go, bending her head over her work she scrawled down an answer, okay two left. Kari turning a page made her star, now if JJ would openly admit even to herself that she was attracted to girls Kari would definitely be one she was just JJ’s type a very pretty girl with neon pink hair that actually added to her looks. Sighing she wrote another quick answer not really paying attention to her answer. “Well that’s what you get for being an ass” she hissed at Greg while the teacher wasn’t looking he flipped her the birdy, she laughed softly shaking her head. “Aw embarrassed Greg?” she teased.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-18-2011, 02:11 AM

Greg looked pissed, but Kari was amused. She was suprized the preppy girl had stood up for her. She just smiled. Maybe Jenny wasn't as bad as her peers...then agian..she could just be sucking up so she could use Kari. It certainly had been done to her before. The teacher yelled as she saw Kari reading. "Have you done your math?!" she asked Kari. Kari had copied Jennifer's and held it up. "Yep...all done.." she went back to soul eater. She saw Jenny eying the bood and took out the first volume in the series. She'd already finished that voulume. She set it on J.j's desk. "You can read this if you'd like.." she offered.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-19-2011, 05:10 PM

“Poor Greg” JJ teased Greg ignored her though she chuckled under her breath at his reddened cheeks he didn’t like being made fun of in front of his peers. The last problem was rather easy and she actually tried on that one so when the teacher asked if she had done her problems she could in all honesty say she had answered the questions. A book was set on her desk a manga to be exact, a manga of the first of the Soul Eater anime she had watched the show and always wanted to read the manga to see just how much it differed from the show. It was Kari’s book and she was letting her borrow it how oddly sweet of her maybe it was a thank you for standing up to Greg for her. Though JJ would have done it for anyone she loved pushing pretty boy Greg’s buttons, he was a selfish jerk who deserved it. Cat of course had a crush on him JJ thought he was an idiot. “Hey thanks I’ve been wanting to read this” she flashed Kari a quick smile though she didn’t know if she had seen it, she had gone back to her book.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:34 AM

Kari smiled. Jennifer seemed to be so nice when she wasn't around her posse. Kari passed her a note. "Can I talk to you after class?" it read. She hoped J.J said yes. She wanted to ask her a few questions and hoped to get good anwsers.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 AM

Her attention was so riveted on the book that it took her a few seconds to realize that a folded piece of paper was sitting on the corner of her desk. When she unfolded it she was expecting it to be from anyone else but the girl it had actually come from. Kari. It surprised her in the first place that Kari had lent her the Soul Eater manga but a note asking to talk to her no less? Now this was broaching on grounds neither one had set foot before, why not it wouldn’t kill her right? She scribbled down a quick answer that read “yes meet me outside” their next period was lunch so it was a perfect chance to talk.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-21-2011, 02:48 AM

Kari smiled and wrote "Kk, see ya then" she felt wonderful. She was going to get to talk to this girl and maybe, they could be friends? She threw the thought away. This girl was popular, pretty, and preppy. She wasn't going to want to start hanging with emos, nerds, and anime geeks like Kari and all her friends were. She was probably just tring to be nice because of earlier. She'd get rid of her the first chance she got, Kari just knew it. Still, it couldn't hurt to try could it? She didn't have much to lose.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-21-2011, 03:20 PM

The rest of the class passed by in a blur of Soul Eater and math problems, after the note JJ couldn’t entirely focus on the book she was holding though she at least made the attempt. Flipping the page she chuckled softly as Blackstar did something stupid. The bell rang thankfully and she bolted from her seat, she left the book on Kari’s desk as she passed, she wasn’t sure how far the letting her borrow the book thing extended too. She waited for Kari near her locker leaning against it. Cat and a few cheerleaders passed by asking JJ if she would eat lunch with them JJ turned them down said she had some work to do in the library. Cat shook her head but shrugged leaving with the other girls, JJ hummed softly to herself as she waited swinging her foot back and forth making her skirt move. Oh right cheerleading practice later what fun.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2011, 10:28 AM

Kari walked over to the lockers, pink hair swinging as she walked. She held her books tightly to her chest. "Hi..." she said quietly, them got the courage to say more. "Why do you hang out with those jerks?" She hoped no offense was taken by the crack in her buddies: "You're so much nicer than them and you never pick on us...so why hang out with them? I'm sure my friends and I could be good for you. Were loyal and we do really fun stuff on the weekends together..." she stopped apruptly, feeling shy and perhaps a good bot nervous as well. This had seemed easier in her head.

Psycho Alice

Old 10-28-2011, 06:03 PM

”Well their my….” she started than stopped dumbfounded why did she hang out with those jerks? Caitlin that was why, Caitlin was… used to be her best friend and when Cat had talked her into becoming a cheerleader she had gone along with it. Now that she was a cheerleader she hung out with the other cheerleaders. ”Everyone needs friends” she mumbled at last the halls were emptying as the students either went to class or to lunch. It was nice not to have so many eyes on them as they talked. People guys especially always liked to watch the cheerleaders. ”Cat… she’s my best friend she might be an ass at times but over all she’s kind hearted deep down. I’m sorry for how she treats you though… she just wants to fit in with the popular crowd is all”that didn’t change what Cat had done but it was the only explanation she could give.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 AM

Kari just frowned. "I don't see why shed want to fit in with a crowd like that. They're all so mean.."
Kari looked over Jennifer. "You seem nice though..." she smiled. "Guess you aren't all the same huh?"

Psycho Alice

Old 11-01-2011, 04:53 AM

”She wants to be popular that’s all there is to it and who am I to begrudge her that, me personally well I don’t think it really matters if your popular or not as long as your happy with the friends you have” she shrugged her shoulders lightly she stood up straight from the locker and took a step towards Kari only to stumble over her own two feet and right into the girl, she was surprisingly soft and stronger than she looked because Kari caught her before she could actually fall. Straightening she took a step back a bright red blush on her face. ”I am so sorry” she mumbled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 AM

"Meh...I'd never want to be popular.." she saw that Jennifer was about to fall and caught the girl before that could happen. "It's ok...you just stumbled, accidents happen." a few kids were staring at the two oddly. Kari face was also a light shade of red. "Um...well..you think maybe we could hang out later sometime?" Kari hoped she hadn't seemed as desperate to hang out with Jennifer as she felt. She really wanted to spend time woth the once hated cheerleader. She seemed so nice mow and was very pretty..

Psycho Alice

Old 11-03-2011, 03:44 AM

”Being popular is just a big waste of time honestly, constantly having to worry about being watched, constantly worrying about how you look and stand with certain people. Having to back stab and act like you care about someone else just to keep in good standing. I hate it truthfully the only reason I even try to bother is for Cat and she has changed so much lately that I don’t even know why I bother” she shrugged trying to hide the bright blush that lit up her cheeks from Kari’s touch, it wouldn’t do to show the girl just how much she was affected by her mere presence. ”Let’s I don’t know go to the mall after my cheer leading practice later what do you think?’

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 AM

She didn't know why, but Jennifer seemed to be blushing just a bit. "Hey you ok?" She heard the other girl ask if she wanted to go to the mall after the cheerleader practice. "Sure, sounds fun to me." She said with a bright smile. She really liked this girl now that she was getting to know her better. She really wanted to be good friends. She'd never had a friend from the popular side and would have to convince the other kids she hung out with that this girl was ok and wouldn't pick on them like the others. "So, were do you shop in the mall?"

Psycho Alice

Old 11-04-2011, 02:27 AM

”Oh yeah I’m fine don’t worry about it” she said turning her face away to hide the telltale blush, why was she blushing anyway? Shaking her head a little confused herself by why being near this girl made her blush so, she shrugged storing away the thought for later when she was calmer and could actually sit down and think about it. Running her fingers through her short hair ruffling it up a bit ”honestly I’m not really into clothes shopping that’s more Cat’s and the other girls on the squads department, they drag me along and I don’t say no, but personally I much prefer bookstore and er um game stores to clothes store. Though once in awhile with certain people it’s fun I suppose but normally I just don’t care for it. What about you?”

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 01:44 AM

"I like hot topic and well...this malese sound like a fatass, but I like the food court." she grinned. Kari liked to eat. It was just one of those things that made life better.
((sorry for short post..I promise a longer one next time!!))