Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-14-2017, 01:30 AM

Since I complain about school stuff on here a lot, I thought that I might as well make a thread dedicated to venting about stressful: homework, projects, presentations, and tests.
In this thread you can talk about your school life and grades. Problems with teachers and other students. Struggles with classwork and homework.
I know that school can be very hectic and stressful and that's why I think this thread will help relieve some of it or even just be a place to sympathize with others.
Since finals are near for me, I would like to know who else is stressed out right now.
Even if you finished school you can talk about the hardships and challenges you faced and give advice and words of encouragement to those who are still attending.

I love threads where you can vent because it really helps calm me down somewhat

My vent:
So, right now I finished one of my essays for one of my classes. I still need to prepare my group presentation and essay to turn in. I also have to study for my math class.
My math class is the source of my stress right now . There's not much I can do right now except study and ask for extra credit.
I just wish my teacher didn't take away so many points for problems. I pretty much know what i'm doing/ set up the problem correctly. I just make some small errors and she's a tough grader.
I really need a B in my math because it's a requirement for transfer. Right now i'm at a low C. with one test and the final to go, i don't think I can raise my grade.

I'll just try to deal with it and move on. Can't keep worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 05-21-2017, 10:58 PM

My group sucks sooo bad. They want to do everything last minute. Only me and this one other person care about our presentation and meeting up and actually working on the project as a team.
The rest of my group are always fighting. They can't agree on anything and they keep saying things like "we will each work on our own part and put it all together in the end."
And in my head, i'm like Nooooo because the day to present is almost here and most of them haven't even started. So how are we supposed to 'put it all together' when they haven't even started and never have time to meet up to work on it as a group?

This is going to go so badly.
Still worried about my math though. I try studying the homework but my teacher didn't even go over the whole sections Really hate this semester.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-09-2017, 07:13 PM

FINALLY !!
the semester is over and I can move on with my life. And by move on- I literally mean Move On. I'm going to transfer schools!
It's not the first choice of schools that I wanted. And because I ended up with a C in my math class, I couldn't even go to my 3rd choice of schools. So I guess fourths a charm?
At least I've gotten into a university. I think I'm doing well for someone who didn't think would be good at school since highschool was a total mess for me.
I think I'm fine now. I didn't really have dreams of attending good schools until recently. I'm just glad I can transfer and hopefully my new school will bring about a lot of new adventures. I'm excited and scared at the same time though lol

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-13-2017, 06:13 PM

I hope you love your new school

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 06-21-2017, 02:37 AM

Thank you! I'm sure I will. It's a new setting and I will be living on my own. I'm also going to visit my family when I get the chance my dad wants me to drive back every weekend lol
But that's my dad, very over protective. It's only an hour and a half away. But it's closer to school. So I don't have to drive through traffic every morning.
I haven't decided if i will be living in a dorm or in an apartment close to the school yet.
The housing tour will be available next week so I have that to look forward to.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-25-2017, 10:39 PM

I hope you find the perfect place =3
looking forward to your updates <3