Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2015, 09:44 PM

The Fight

Prussia/Gilbert Beilschmidt-Saphire4260
Japan/Kiku Honda-Fish3d

Gilbert Beilschmidt reloaded his gun, eyes narrowed as he took aim at the back of a helmeted head. He shot and raced to a new window to take aim at another quickly dispatching that man as well.
He had been about to kill another when Kiku came walking into the room and he tore his eyes from the screen where he was playing call of duty with Alfred online. "Hey liebe" He smiled

fish-d
voodoopunk doll

Old 09-07-2015, 10:44 PM

"Ohayo, Gilbert," Kiku said, leaning over the back of the couch to press a quick kiss to the top of Gilbert's head. "Ohayo..." He squinted at the screen, trying to discern a gamertag. "...Alfred-san," he finished, smiling when a chipper "Yo, Kiku!" came from his boyfriend's headphones.
He pulled back, shaking out the suit jacket he'd draped over his elbow and checking for wrinkles. "You should get dressed; our flight is in two hours." He said as he shrugged it on. He was exaggerating a little- their flight was in two and a half hours, but he knew how often Gilbert was late and had learned to just flat-out lie to him about times. It was easier on his nerves and Gilbert's reputation.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2015, 10:58 PM

He hit mute on the headphones so alfred could hear then "I dont think Im gonna go today liebe. Maybe the next one" He added despite having zero intention of going to any of the world meetings. He had no reason to go. It was for countries and as some liked to remind him he was no longer counted among that group.

fish-d
voodoopunk doll

Old 09-07-2015, 11:11 PM

Kiku paused in adjusting his tie. "You said that last month, Gilbert." Kiku said, quiet. What reason did he not have to go? He was showered (Kiku had seen to that last night; his boyfriend was lovable but inhumanly lazy) and healthy and had nothing else he was supposed to do today. Kiku had bought his ticket from Berlin to New York two weeks ago, and the Prussian had sworn up and down he'd go, this time.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2015, 11:25 PM

He paused the game and took off the headphone. Fuck... he did didnt he... he really didnt want to go... "I know I know... im sorry liebe I promise next time I will."

fish-d
voodoopunk doll

Old 09-07-2015, 11:52 PM

"You promised last month." Kiku sighed, walking over and sitting down beside Gilbert on the couch. He wasn't going to be accusatory about this, they were going to talk through it. Like they did everything else. The adult way, no matter how opposed Gilbert was to the idea. "Why can't you go today?" He asked, keeping his tone steady but leaving his hands resting stiffly in his lap.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2015, 12:09 AM

His eyes were flicking around. Going everywhere but to kikus own. He knew that he had no good reason to skip. He knew that but he still didnt want to go. He had no reason to go! Why would he want to? "I could go" He said sounding a bit like a stubborn child.