Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 11:48 PM

Nova_Alchemist: FINALLY lol yes im stalking it. MEGA STALKING IT. Damn you're bringing the fangirl out in me.

Sakura nuzzled her face into his chest as he held onto her. "How long do I have to wait? Sensei knows but she isn't going to tell for my sake, she hasn't even told Kakashi sensei yet. I know it's hard for her and it's hard for me to have to wait." Sakura looked up cutely at him with her innocent eyes. It took almost everything he had just to whisk her away at that moment, though she wouldn't have known that. "Soon, give it a bit it may be even longer. But no matter what I'll watch over you and you'll always be my Sakura." He spoke as she smiled "And you'll always be my Itachi, forever and always. I should probably get going though they'll be looking for me soon enough. I'm glad I got to see you." Sakura leaned up to kiss him on the cheek but Itachi gently kissed her on the lips instead.

Ahna lightly clinged to Kakashi while she slept as the leaves just drifted in the wind around them seeing as autumn was on it's way. The end of summer was coming and there was no changing that.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-24-2017, 12:04 AM

Immy: ahaha, same~
sorry i took so long to reply x3
it's about dinner time, so i might poof for a bit- but i'll be back ^~^

Silver looked away and stayed hidden. So this was why she was acting so weird.. It really wasn't any of her business..she was just a little concerned about her teammate. Now she realized she was worried for nothing. Unless she was planning on running away with him.. even then though.. Silver just went back to the village unnoticed and met back up with Saskue. "She's fine, just being a girl." Silver said quietly, sitting down on the bench under the tree.

Kakashi eventually made it to the village and walked around, looking for his students.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 12:09 AM

Nova_Alchemist: are you staying up tonight and what time is it right now? It's 8pm here.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sasuke asked curious to what Silver had meant then shook his head "Nevermind I probably don't want to know. She coming back soon then? We should all be here for when Kakashi looks for us." Sasuke assumed Kakashi went off to find Ahna that's why he wasn't back yet or so he assumed.

Sakura said her goodbyes and left but before leaving she got a lovely necklace that only she could open with her chakra (it's a locket). Walking back with a smile on her face she met up with the other two back in her cheerful mood like before as if nothing happened. Holding onto the locket she beamed "Did Kakashi Sensei make it back yet or Ahna sensei?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-24-2017, 01:55 AM

Immy: sorry to make you wait~

Silver shook her head lightly when he asked about what she meant, then smirked when he said never mind. 'Don't worry, I won't tell.' She thought to herself. Silver sighed as her vision blurred for a moment, and she got up when she heard Sakura as if to greet her. When she stood, she felt lightheaded and off-balance like she was going to faint or something. Damn- she really hadn't been paying much attention to her limit!

First, he decided, Kakashi found a hotel and booked a large room with four beds and laid Ahna on one of the beds so she could properly rest. Then he left, and focused on the chakra of his students for a moment before dashing off.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 02:03 AM

Nova_Alchemist: its alright im still here.

Sasuke caught Silver before she would hurt herself as he saw her waiver. "Come on, we need to find sensei sooner than later." Sasuke looked to Sakura "She's worn out, but she'll be fine. Come on and Silver just sleep for now." Otherwise movement could make her nauseous and they didn't need that at the moment. Sakura nodded "Right, wait here" Sakura dashed off onto one of the buildings "KAKASHI SENSEI" She called out hoping he would be near enough to hear her and hoped he would be in the city. She felt chakra around her, but couldn't distinguish his against the others. She wasn't that advanced yet.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 02:10 AM

Immy:

Silver half expected to hit the ground, but being caught by Saskue didn't really surprise her too much. He had been watching her after all, that much she could tell by his behavior. She couldn't keep her eyes open, so she relaxed and soon lost unconsciousness.

Kakashi stopped when he heard his name and he dashed off to the source, only to find Sakura at the top of a building. "Perfect, where are the other two?" He asked her with his head tilted slightly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 02:17 AM

Nova_Alchemist: we're at a slow point here but its' cool. I hate when people guilt me into stuff, but not this time. It kinda pisses me off.

"Down below, Sasuke is carrying Silver, she exhausted herself too much. She's probably sleep by now, we should talk elsewhere I am not comfortable talking here." Sakura said dashing off to where Sasuke was who was standing on the side by a building glad to see she came back though he didn't smile. "I found sensei" Sakura spoke.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 02:32 AM

Immy: it happens ^~^
i don't see anything wrong with having a slow point >3<

Kakashi followed Sakura down to where Saskue was carrying Silver, and he rubbed the back of his head. "Come with me." He said to the two of them, then turned to lead them to the inn/tavern where he paid for a room for the girls to rest, and every one else if needed. Or they could go eat downstairs in the tavern part.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 02:38 AM

Nova_Alchemist: not after all they went through.

Sasuke and Sakura did as they were told, two out of their team members were down for the count out of pushing their limits to the point of exhaustion. Sakura was gleaming in a bright happy mood regardless and Sasuke after laying Silver down on her own bed tucking her in. He looked to Sakura "Come on, you didn't eat earlier and if you don't get something soon we'll be down another teammate. I'm taking her downstairs for some food Sensei, we'll be back shortly. We'll bring something back for them too for when they wake." Sasuke spoke making Sakura go outside the room to where the steps were to go downstairs to eat.

Quietly Ahna woke up, she never did make a sound while sleeping or when she woke up unless there was a good reason to. "Kashi?" Ahna whispered trying to sit up, it had only been a short time since she fell asleep in his arms; her face slightly pink at the thought, but shoved it away.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 02:55 AM

Immy: exactly x0x
poor things! >< it was epic though xD

Kakashi nodded to Saskue as he said he was taking Sakura downstairs. Since Silver and Ahna were both able to properly rest, Kakashi wasn't too worried about his two favorite girls. Silver was his daughter, adopted or not- and Ahna.. Ahna wasn't just his assistant. Not after she kissed him. He just wouldn't make it a big deal around the kids.

When he heard Ahna, he got up from the chair and walked over to her bedside. "Feeling better, princess?" He asked her in a concerned tone. He wouldn't have teased her like that- but it was what she looked like when he found her. She still kind of looked like a princess, to him anyway.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 03:01 AM

Nova_Alchemist: good, glad you think so. Truth be told if I ever get the chance to draw her in action you'll see what her and Sakura looked like. I figured they bonded after Ahna learned about Itachi so yea lol

Ahna tried to sit up, but with her energy gone she didn't have much a choice but to lay there. "I would feel better if I could move...more than I can right now..." Ahna answered adding "How are the others?" Ahna, much like Silver, always thought about the teammates first when it came down to things, never about themselves. Ahna was slowly healing without realizing it, if only there was more sun, that was when she could feel much better. To get back to the Leaf Village would be heaven to her. Always in the sunlight, rarely in the clouds even with the rain, and such. Ahna looked to her side and in another bed saw Silver "Exhausted herself as well I see?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 03:11 AM

Immy: ^~^
cool, i look forward to it

Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck and leaned against the bed a little. "You'll just have to bare it for a while, I can't get you and the others home safely like this." He said to her in a casual tone. Kakashi chuckled when she asked about Silver, and he nodded. "Not surprised, are you?" He asked without really asking. It was one of those you-should've-seen-it-coming type of comment. "She'll probably be out for a few hours." Kakashi said. "Saskue and Sakura went downstairs to get something to eat." He informed her, so she wouldn't worry about them.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 03:31 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I may even draw you and sasuke ;) just need to write more for more inspiration first. Oooh draaaamaaaaa.

Ahna's smile faded remembering the ordeal with Sakura and her new love interest. She never wanted to keep anything from Kakashi but she wanted to keep Sakura happy as well. Speaking in another language she spoke in a very low mumble like whisper "
Zu meinem Grab"
which in her thoughts meant 'to my grave' she turned her head away from Kakashi and closed her eyes not wanting to see his face. If she did she would have probably told him everything right then and there. She couldn't do it. Not yet. Hopefully...she didn't know which to protect or help or keep secret or not. Her mind was jumbled once again.

"Thank you for coming back, but your goal was to make sure the children was safe first." She opened her eyes narrowing them a bit. "Just make sure they're safe, you said you wouldn't abandon them and you didn't. You passed them to me with trust..." Ahna almost hesitating there "Now you can have them back, tell the Hokage I give up my position." Ahna hated to be cruel after all that happened but that was why she didn't want to come back to the leaf village in the first place after being gone so long. Ahna went silent.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 03:45 AM

Immy: ooo Kakashi's in trouble x0x
xD and if you're going to do that, draw Saskue and Silver <3

Kakashi blinked when her smile faded, and he stood straight up as Ahna looked away from him. He folded his arms over his chest and looked at her. "They were safe, Ahna. I delivered the scroll and went to make sure before going back for you. They were within village walls, and needed a minute to collect themselves. I did what was best." He said to her, picking his words carefully. The last Kakashi wanted was for an argument to breakout between them. "There's no reason for you to leave." Kakashi said to her, trying to stay calm.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 03:53 AM

Nova_Alchemist: we'll need to get some more scenes in.

Ahna slowly sat up struggling with the energy she had left "We had a creature of hell and back come out of nowhere to attack us. I was gone for two years before returning back to the village. Has it ever occurred to you that the reason no one greeted us at the gates was because the person who created that monster could be here in the village itself? Did you think about the dangers?" I may be weak as I've never been before, but I know that dark energy anywhere. I'll never forget the way it made me feel when I drawed it all inside of me and released it back. I don't trust this village and trust me, neither should anyone else." Ahna then added "There's more to life than living inside a wall of stone or whatever it's made out of and being told to do this and that." Ahna always did hate being told what to do, sliding back in bed she turned on her side not sure if all she had spoken should have been said, but she had too much pride to take any of it back. Ahna just had to say one thing that would silence this conversation forever, but she couldn't bear saying the words that weren't true. Instead she closed her eyes hoping for sleep to catch up to her soon.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 04:11 AM

Immy: ^~^

Kakashi listened to her without saying a word. When she was finished, the only thing he did was sit on the bed next to her and slowly pulled her into him, like when he had found her after fighting, and held her. He'd hold her like this for a few minutes, even if she struggled. Kakashi never asked for anything from anyone except respect, but he'd do anything to keep Ahna next to him. "Ahna, I'm not trying to force you do to anything by asking you to stay." He said to her in a low voice. "If you want to leave though, I can't stop you. Just..think about how much you mean to me, and the students- before suddenly making a decision like that." He said to her, quickly trying to cover up his slip of words. His cheeks darkened slightly and he slowly released her and got up to head downstairs. "When you feel up to it, I'll you to dinner. Just the two of us." Kakashi said calmy, then went downstairs to check on Saskue and Sakura.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 04:19 AM

Nova_Alchemist: we needed drama anyways lol just had to find a way to keep things from being silent.

Ahna sat alone in the room, she tried really hard to not pay any mind to the events, but she knew if she stayed she'd wind up like every other girl. At home, no adventure, no more missions, possibly a family...she wanted more in life. She wanted to LIVE it. Finding some paper and an old writing utensil she wrote a note laying it on the bed next to her. Tears had streamed down her face and a couple touched the paper leaving a water like mark on it. What the note said could only be read by Kakashi, anyone else who opened it would be put to sleep for an hour.

Struggling out of bed she wandered over to Silver leaning over to kiss her on the forehead "Stay by his side" Ahna whispered then disappeared leaving a really small energy orb in the bed until the note would be found so she couldn't be traced. She was trying really hard to do what she had done before, simply just run away. She ran for two years, what's another couple?

Sakura had a plate of food just about gone and Sasuke was about the same. After finishing they were about to head back up but wound up talking to some kids in the hotel so they were distracted. Sasuke noticed Kakashi came down the steps and left Sakura to ask "Everything okay?" he meant with the girls but the question could be directed elsewhere.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 04:35 AM

Immy: ><
really though, ahna running away? baaaah >x<

Silver twitched when Ahna kissed her forehead, and began to come to. By the time she was awake, Ahna was gone but there was a note.. She knew what that meant. That's what happened before her sensei, Koga, vanished from her life. She sat up and stared at the note, probably left for Kakashi, before getting up from the bed. She wasn't gonna let that happen..not again.. She couldn't lose someone else important! Silver vanished, appearing somewhere she hoped Ahna might be. A place the two of them had ended up going and training, outside the leaf village. It was their secret spot. She hoped like hell she'd at least go there one more time before leaving. Silver didn't care if she needed to rest more- she wanted to see her. More than anything.

Kakashi got something to drink, then walked over to his students. "We'll see.." He answered calmly, sort of dodging the question. "Did you already eat?" He asked, only wondering.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 09:14 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Okay idea in set, had to sleep to think of it. Just got home, haven't eaten yet, how long you on for tonight?

The note would only be readable to Kakashi which only said [Sorry]. Ahna stood just outside the games of the mist village trying to decide if she should go through with this or not, she knew that Kakashi deserved better. She never should have kissed him and confessed her feelings that way. Why was she being so cruel to him? Then it hit her, the dark energy she took in earlier was still in her system which meant it would be affecting her. She sighed knowing she was followed but not sure by who as she leaned against the wall of the village. Before she knew it she fell through the wall and disappeared from sight.

Sasuke nodded "Yea, got Sakura to eat as well."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 09:45 PM

Immy: so.. i'm playing Kakashi well? if so, i'm glad ^~^
prewarning; i have an idea for silver that might put her in trouble/ danger.. don't have anyone intervene yet ^^'

Silver looked around the small area, then sighed when Ahna didn't seem to be around. Something felt off though..but she couldn't place it. Feeling weak, she leaned against a nearby tree and lightly crossed her arms over her chest. "Why does this always happen...?" She murmured quietly, under her breath. "My child.. didn't I tell you this would keep happening, if you didn't do something?" A male voice echoed through the area, a voice Silver had heard before. Silver grit her teeth and stood straight, narrowing her eyes. "Leave me alone!" She yelled, gripping her arm which started burning again. He hadn't shown himself, but he was laughing at her. "No need to act tough. I know you've been through a lot on your first mission. You're about as weak as a twig." The voice hummed. Silver shook her head and fell to her knees. She was lightheaded again. Silver got up and dashed back to the forest near the mist village, that being as close as she could get with how worn out she was. She leaned against a tree took catch her breath.

Kakashi nodded to Saskue, and smiled through his mask. "Good, Silver should still be resting.." He said, then glanced off to the side for a moment as he felt Ahna and Silver's presence poof from the building. "It seems the girls went out for a bit." He said in a low voice, looking back at his other students. "Listen, don't leave my sight alright?" He said to the two of them. After all, after what Ahna had said to him, he couldn't trust the village with the safety of his students.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 09:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: yes it hurt me personally to be so cruel to the guy.

Sakura and Sasuke agreed to stay within sight and reach. They left to wonder where the others had gone off to in such states. Sasuke picked up a stray chakra path and said "Follow me" then dashed out heading towards the gates of the mist running past them, he could pick up on Silver's chakra path hoping she would stay awake long enough to find her. Turning on his family's birthright (Sharingan) on he located where she was at and how far she was out there. Speeding up he noticed the fog thickened, but kept going as he found her. "Silver!" Sasuke called to landing next to her checking to see if she was alright.

Ahna felt her body searing in pain as she laid against cold cobblestone bound in chains almost completely minus her head. She could hear water rushing close to her trying to get her eyes to adjust. She could hear someone talking, a few guys, but couldn't tell who they were or what they wanted just yet as she let her eyes close.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 10:35 PM

Immy: the feels are real~ hehe
also, they're just some lowly bandits xD

Silver just stayed where she was, against the large tree. She could feel someone coming, two actually- and they weren't friendly. She couldn't tell how close they were though.. The only thing she could do was dodge whenever they attacked. "Didn't your sensei warn you about going off on your own, little girl?" Someone said, trying to taunt her.

Kakashi nodded to the boy, and followed his students. Keeping up with Saskue and Sakura wasn't a hard thing to do. He was however, surprised that he could pick up on her chakra so quickly. Just how much time had the two spent training together? He should've figured though, seeing how they were basically equals. Kakashi kept up with his students, feeling cautious as the fog around the forest thickened. This was not good. Having Saskue find her, and seeing the kunai attack, Kakashi dashed in front of her to block the kunai.

Silver staggered a bit, bumping into Saskue and looking away from him. She couldn't look at any of them right now..

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 10:57 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I'll figure out what you mean once I read I suppose lol.

Sasuke caught Silver not letting her go as more of the men showed up "You alright?" Sasuke asked watching Sakura take out a couple of the guys with some quick basic moves. "They're just weaklings, we should probably get out of here." The question was where? Ahna was still missing, Silver was weak, what else could they do? Just then the men were trapped in vines in the forest pinning them to the trees. Sakura quickly looked up only to see the one who thought who it might be. Her heart skipped a bit as she felt a moment was shared between them both. Itachi revealed himself to the rest of the team which made Sasuke go on edge.

If it wasn't for Sasuke keeping a hold onto Silver, whom he had swept off her feet to get a better hold of the silver haired ninja, he would have attacked Itachi right then and there. Though he was wanting to pass her off to another to attack his brother until he realized Sakura was not glaring at him while standing in between both of them. "If it wasn't for him, we'd still be fighting those guys." Sakura spoke as Itachi then spoke next "There is a cave nearby that you can hide in. Come if you wish." Sakura didn't hesitate as she followed him which shocked Sasuke wondering if he was dreaming or having a nightmare.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-24-2017, 11:30 PM

Immy: haha~ i meant between my playing kakashi and your previous statement, about hurting you <3

Silver didn't know how to respond to the question. "I couldn't find her.." She murmured quietly, gripping her jacket sleeve. She didn't react much when Saskue had picked her up to move her. Her silver bangs covered her turquoise eyes for a moment.

Kakashi had no trouble taking care of a few of the bandits. Silver noticed the change in Saskue, as Itachi revealed himself, but didn't really react. She really didn't know who the guy was..but she could tell Saskue wanted to kill him. She also knew that Sakura had a thing with him. But, she guessed that supposed to be a secret. Kakashi was taken by surprise when Sakura followed the older Uchiha, then smirked. He had it all figured out now. Focusing on the bandits, he easily dealt with a couple more with a jutsu. He would protect his students. "Saskue, we can handle these guys, or you can head back to the village. It's not far from here." Kakashi said to the dark haired ninja. Some of the bandits had stared fleeing, but others stood.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 11:37 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I brought this on myself lol and you do very well. I love how you play him :) Poor guys are going through a lot because of the girls XD

Sakura glared at Sasuke, a glare that you wouldn't dare want to mess with when it came down to her inner emotions. "I think we should head back, I'll take the girls with me. You go find our other sensei, we'll report what we have once we get there and get Silver back to resting in the meantime. Should we tell them to send back up?" Sasuke asked figuring that would be a no as he was ready to move again after Sakura healed a little bit of Silver for the time being. Sakura was obviously distracted and didn't want to leave just yet. "Sakura let's go" Sasuke ordered as she glared back at him, oh she was going to make sure he left his older brother alone. Sakura didn't even have to say a word to Itachi nor did he have to speak to her in order to understand things. With the last of their moment they chose, Sakura went with Sasuke and Silver back to the leaf village.