Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-30-2019, 05:37 PM

Immy:

Kaci blinked and nodded lightly. After they cleaned up the table and out the rest of the food up, she moved to the living room and relaxed with the help of the atmosphere. How were they going to approach this? She tried to think back to the night of the incident.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 06:44 PM

Vlad didn't want Danny to get discovered just as of yet, he remembered a bit more of the fight seeing Kaci attacking Danny Phantom not knowing it was the boy right in front of her as of this moment. Vlad sat next to her "Look at me. Close your eyes and focus on the place...the day it changed. Focus on being back there. Tell me when you get back there but keep your eyes clothes." Vlad stated.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-30-2019, 07:20 PM

Immy:

Kaci glanced at the man when he spoke, and nodded lightly. She leaned back against the chair and closed her eyes. She tried to remember the last time she went to her parents lab. It started as a normal day, her and Jazz left school after a pop quiz and they were talking about plans for the weekend, like they usually did. She went home and her parents... "After school, I walked Jazz home and then went home. My parents were going on about a new ghost trap, asking me if I could give them an extra pair of hands.." She said calmly, keeping her eyes closed like instructed.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 08:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Can you focus on what they are saying? What they're doing?" Vlad asked listening to the details of the memories "Where did they want you at? Where were you to play a part in helping them build this ghost trap?" Danny listened sitting in Vlad's favorite chair as she continued.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-30-2019, 08:40 PM

Immy:

Kaci tried to focus, something restless settling in the back of her mind. "I was in the living room.. They wanted me in the lab. They were talking about a net, or something.. No, not a net.." She continued. What was it? She could feel a headache coming on but pushed passed it. She needed to remember. "It was a net, one that could be shot out of a high tech wrist watch. It was lined with something called micro-mesh, so when it was activated it acted like a taser, only it was netting. But it was only supposed to effect ghosts." She said quietly. "They wanted me to act as a dummy, just to see if it would fire and retract back into the watch.. When they released it, they couldn't get it to retract and it shorted out. The whole lab went crazy and the computers started to blow. I tried to help my dad contain the netting while mom dealt with the computers. Containing it made it worse and it ended up exploding." She murmured quietly, remembering going through the day. What had happened after though?

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-31-2019, 04:01 PM

"After it exploded what did you see? Don't worry about what your parents were saying focus on after the explosion. Where was everyone? Was the lab destroyed?" Vlad knew they were getting somewhere with this.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-31-2019, 10:34 PM

Immy:

Kaci got quiet for a moment when Vlad spoke, trying to focus like instructed. After the explosion.. After the explosion, the lab was totally destroyed. "There was smoke everywhere, and the wires were frayed. Sparking. I blacked out with all the smoke.. Woke up in a hospital a couple of days later.." She murmured. "The rest is a blank.."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-31-2019, 10:39 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Vlad looked at danny when he spoke. "Did you everfeel different? Have blackout moments?"

-on my phone sorry short-

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-31-2019, 10:53 PM

Immy: it's okay

Kaci wondered if she could open her eyes yet. "Blackouts?" She asked aloud. "After getting headaches.. Sometimes I'll wake up not remembering what happened.. Like today when Eva found me outside of the tent." She explained.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 12:26 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Can you recall the events from the battle?" Vlad asked one final.question though danny spoke up "kaci why dont you open your eyes, vlad she needs a break" vlad nodded understaning.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 12:36 AM

Immy:

Kaci slowly opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times, letting her eyes readjust to the lighting. "Battle?" She asked, completely unaware of the fight that broke out. "The last thing I remember is being asked to volunteer for the show in the tent.." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 01:34 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Yeah thats freakshow for you. An annoying ghost who appears like a human in goth freaky form trying to get others to do things in order to scare or kill them." Danny shrugged thinking the guy was overrated.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 01:49 AM

Immy:
freakshow isn't a ghost dearie, he's just obessed with them xD

Kaci glanced at Danny briefly, then lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry I can't remember more.." She murmured, willing the pain of her headache away. It felt like a part of her mind was trying to close her out. "My head hurts.." She murmured quietly, unable to ignore it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 06:16 AM

Nova_Alchemist: he's not? I thought he was. I remember the christmas thingie. Oh okie.

"That's alright why don't you get some sleep. Want some help us the steps again or would you rather sleep here on the couch?" Danny spoke responding to her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 12:08 PM

Immy: lolz

Kaci glanced at Danny when he spoke and shook her head. "I think I can make it." She said quietly before slowly standing and making her way out of the room. She made it up the stairs and into the guest room where she was staying, laying down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling, a hand resting on her forehead.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I do not know where to take this.

a nagging voice in Kaci's mind began to annoy her "I want you for the act" talking about the battle at the tent she couldn't remember. The voice was trying to get her to go back into a trapped zone to control her once more. However it dissapeared when the image of Ember floated through her mind.

(did what i could)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 11:09 PM

Immy: I like what you did there :p

Kaci furrowed her eyebrows as she drifted off to sleep as the voice echoed in the back of her mind. Star began to stir and wiggle her way in control, until they saw Ember's image . Star backed off and Jack woke with a low fever, her head spinning and hurting more than when she laid down. She closed her eyes once more and fell back asleep.

This time, she changed into Star who picked up her phone to check the time, and the message from Ember about her garage band. It was close to midnight, so maybe the other two would be asleep? Star went invisible and floated through the house until she was outside, following the directions to firing her way to Ember's garage.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-03-2019, 03:06 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

(kaci not jack - who is jack? lol)

Danny passed out on the couch next to Vlad as they were talking about Danny's home life. They weren't an item they were just more like father - son sort of or so it seemed. (flying not firing right?)

Ember's band was set up in a remote abandoned located house far from civilization which made you wonder how they got there. The band was warming up their instruments.

(couldn't write much mom wont shut up. might have to go into my room for this but the living room is soooo nice)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-03-2019, 05:05 PM

Immy: gah, stupid autocorrect Dx
yes, flying not firing and Kaci not Jack xOx

Star paused briefly to look over Danny, and Vlad, before leaving the mansion.

It didn't take her long to get to Ember's garage with her flying speed. When she arrived, she landed on the ground and knocked on the side of the garage. "Em?" She voiced with a small smirk on her pale face.