lavndrdream
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to lavndrdream

Old 02-20-2014, 02:35 AM

Hello, Lav here! again

Update:Check a few posts below for some plot and pairing ideas.

I like to roleplay, and have been craving something. I am very busy, so you will have to excuse me if I don't do a flurry of posting everyday, but I will try to post something meaningful every day. Mostly likely in the evening (I live in the Central time zone) so you'll know when to look. I won't abandon the roleplay, as long as you won't. If I can't post for a couple of days, I'll message you and let you know so you don't get upset.

I'm a decent plotter and a really good writer. Sometimes you'll get long posts, sometimes you'll get short posts.

Things I do NOT do:

Anything fan based (unless you pick something I know well--which is very little)

Things I will do:

Just about anything not listed above.
I'm not strong in boy love, so you'd have to be patient with me.

So, drop me a line and let me know if you're interested.

OH! BTW, I will give samples if you want one. You know , in case you're wondering about my ability.

Last edited by lavndrdream; 04-15-2014 at 02:24 PM..

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 02-20-2014, 06:20 AM

Did you have anything specific in mind?

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2014, 03:35 PM

Not particularly, just kinda seeing what's out there. I tend to like more fantasy/sci-fi/modern fantasy type stuff.....

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 PM

Okay, so I had a totally awesome idea! At least I thought it was kinda awesome.

I'd play either role, either sex.

Okay here is it. (It was thought of as I've presented it, but it could work the other way)

Normal girl, kinda a bit off beat and strange, kinda geeky. Doesn't really keep up with pop-culture too much. Lives in a small apartment complex owned by her parents, no more then maybe six units. She is the "caretaker" of the apartments which suits her just fine.

New tenant, seems like a normal guy, but if she paid more attention to pop-culture, she'd realized he is the lead for the hottest band in the world. He's taking a break from the band and celebrity-ism and has rented one of the units. i was thinking it could be some sort of glam rock band, one where the boys would have to dress up. Daivd Bowie-ish, so even if she recognized him in "costume" she wouldn't recognize him in regular clothing.

What do ya'll think?

Like I said, the roles could be reversed: Male caretaker/female pop star

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2014, 10:54 PM

I had some ideas of pairing that would be interesting. At least, some I would like to look into.

Vampire Hunter Hunter(f) x Vampire Hunter
--I want the vampire, since I have a great character. I thought a fun idea would be that some how they are thrown together not really knowing that the other is the mortal enemy.

Mistress X Slave(m)
--A new slave, one who has recently been indentured. Kind of a solider/fighter who lost and was "gifted" to a household of import.

There were others, but that notebook is in the car and that's on the other side of campus and it's cold outside!

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2014, 08:12 PM

Okay, I found the notebook!

The other pairings:

Royal x Servant
(no particular idea for this, or choice of sides for it, just thought it might be interesting)

Guard x Prisoner
(I suppose if you wanted to be my "instructor" into yaoi, this could be the roleplay. I was thinking something like the prisoner was caught and has to be transported back to the capital/city for trial)

Suspect x Police/Lawman
(I was reading a western themed book when this one hit me, but it can be any setting I suppose. A crime was committed and there isn't enough evidence that the suspect did it, but both the suspect and the lawman know the suspect did it. it becomes a game to see who can slip up first)

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-10-2014, 10:16 PM

So I came across a character I really like. A female horseback mercenary good with blades. Interested in roleplaying a character with my using her? Here is what she looks like.

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2014, 10:22 PM

We could give Sean his own adventure! LOL

maidenroseheart

Old 04-10-2014, 10:26 PM

Oh no! haha, wouldn't that be funny if she was the one he was courting... and he ran into her faster than he planned... in battle?

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 PM

Or maybe he gets taken as a prisoner/slave during the fighting?

maidenroseheart

Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 PM

Nice :) I want her on the good side though. Good side being relative. She can rescue him but they are trapped behind enemy lines for a bit.

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2014, 11:57 PM

So this would be a story from the other side of the battle...she would be good and Sean would be "evil"....

maidenroseheart

Old 04-11-2014, 12:55 AM

you really want them on opposite sides huh... okay, she is a hired mercenary who sides with whoever pays her the most... until she falls in love with Sean, then she turns traitor eventually.

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2014, 10:05 PM

Okay....How about this? It's several years after the war, Sean was taken prisoner and made into a slave...he has been sold/given again to someone close to her...so they aren't "enemies" but there could be tension.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-12-2014, 12:35 AM

Now that would be pretty sweet... we could make it a Part 2 or sequel to our story...

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2014, 01:05 AM

Hmmm....Yeah, a Part II (or a corollary)..."Meanwhile at the Ranch"?

maidenroseheart

Old 04-12-2014, 01:06 AM

nice! I like that idea even more! It will be fun to write I think. Poor Arturo, though, as he is going to be so worried about Sean.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-13-2014, 11:55 PM

Hello! (hi maiden)

Would you be interested in a role-play with me? You said you liked Sci-fi. Would you be interested in something like a first contact thing?

maidenroseheart

Old 04-15-2014, 12:22 AM

(hi Mobius)

I vouch for Mobius... awesome roleplayer.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-15-2014, 01:25 AM

-meeps- Thank you, Maiden. .__. -squish hug-

maidenroseheart

Old 04-15-2014, 01:27 AM

Lol

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2014, 02:24 AM

Maiden: Arturo is a big boy, I am more worried about Trinity. Also, I'll throw up something tomorrow. I just just got done with a paper, so I am tired of looking at the screen.

Mobius: I'm game if you are. Though, as Maiden can tell you, I might disappear for a couple of days. But the semester is almost over, so that can't last too much longer!

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-15-2014, 02:27 AM

I don't mind disappearances. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, after all! I know I mentioned first contact, but do you have anything in particular you want to do?

lavndrdream
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2014, 02:23 PM

Mobius: I am not very particular, though I've never done a first contact so I'm not so sure how well I'd do with it, but I'm always willing to try.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-15-2014, 08:45 PM

Okay, cool. What if we did something like...an Alien of some kind ends up on earth by accident. And meets a human. The human has to try and hide them from a Government agency who knows it landed, and wants to take it away for 'study'. The alien keeps saying it's going to take the human away for study as well, but it's ship's been taken by the government and it wants to get it back?

Does that rambling even make sense? D: