0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-04-2011, 02:57 AM

Kai watched as he saw Damien go running to each of the doors in the main foyer. He tried each one of them. Those rooms had always been locked, unless there was company over. The people that stayed in the manor home over night stayed in those rooms. As he watched Damien try each one of the doors he neared closer to the other male. He figured that he didn't want to scare the other male more than he had to so he waited for the other to stop himself. He knew that the other had exerted a lot of his energy, and he also knew that the other would be fatigued from lack of sleep, food, or water. Taking the other male by the shoulder he turned him around as he pushed him against the stone wall. Once they were looking at one another he took Damien's hand and pinned them above his head. He held onto the wrists hard enough that he wouldn't escape, but not hard enough to hurt the other male.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-07-2011, 01:41 AM

Damien froze when he felt someone grab his shoulder. His eyes narrowed when he saw that it was Kai. When he was pinned, he instantly started to struggle, but didn't really have the energy for it. So he eventually stopped. "Just leave me alone...." he muttered, his eyes dropping, tired. He just wanted to go to sleep and forget any of this even happened.

0ri0n83

Old 12-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Kai continued to hold the other male against the wall as he felt the other male begin to struggle less and less. He didn't want to hurt the other male, but he might as well learn him place and learn it fast before he did anything to embarrass him in front of company, or worse his father. He heard the other male practically wale out to be left alone. "No," he responded flatly. He hated being this rough with another human being, but he didn't like this one bit. His parent's were bound to hear the noise and come from wherever they were to investigate. "Just stop struggling. The sooner that you understand your position the better it will be for you, and the less pain you will be in." He knew that he probably stepped over the boundary a little bit of being a completely ass, but he wanted to make his point very clear.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 PM

Damien glared at Kai for a moment before his eyes dropped again. He could feel some tears forming in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. He was not going to appear weak in front of this guy. All he wanted was to go home and back to his life. It wasn't fair that he was being forced to be here, so far from his friends and family. Not like this guy would understand that. He wasn't the one taken from his home.

0ri0n83

Old 12-09-2011, 02:58 AM

Kai suddenly felt very bad that he had made the other male feel sad. Then again sad was an understatement. He felt downright retched with himself. Letting out a sigh he let go of the other male as he placed his hands over his face. He knew that it probably wasn't the best thing to say, especially right after he was so cruel to the other, but he said,"Look I am sorry. It must not be easy for you. I can't even imagine you getting through this. However, your position isn't going to change, so we might as well make the best of it. If you can learn how to behave and relax a little bit I am sure that you will be able to see you friends and family again."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 AM

Damien felt slightly better after Kai let go of him. But not much. And he didn't really believe that he was sorry. Why should he be? And of course he couldn't imagine what he was going through! "I am not going to just behave because you told me to. And I'm definitely never going to be able to relax. Not here. I won't bow down to your rules." He didn't care if he got beat for disobedience. He wasn't going to be controlled.

0ri0n83

Old 01-13-2012, 04:30 AM

Kai let out a long drawn out sigh. There was no getting to the other male. He knew that the other would be rebellious to a fault. So what was there that he could do to the other male? He could of course punish him. Kai after all did like watching a good hanging now and again. He had gotten that nasty streak from his father. His father made it a spectacle to take him to bear bating and other various things. He didn't like the idea of punishing the other male either. He knew that Damien was far to fragile and timid for that. So what was there that he could do. Letting out another sigh he raked a hand through his hair as he was deep in thought. "What do I have to do, other than let you go, for you to trust me? Not even trust me, but just like me?" As he said this he kept thinking about how the other kept going on and on about his father and how he wanted to see the other male. That sparked an idea. "What if I bring your father here?" Of course Kai had no idea how he was going to accomplish this feat, but maybe together something could be accomplished.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2012, 02:00 AM

Damien remained silent. He had no idea why Kai would think there was anything he could do to make him like him. He knew there wasn't anything. He shook his head at the question about his father. As much as he wanted to see him, he didn't want him to be sold as a slave. He was getting older and wouldn't be able to handle it. "No.. I'd feel better knowing he was safe where he is." he stated. "And I don't know if there is anything you cold do to make me like you. And I'm not supposed to if I'm your slave."

0ri0n83

Old 02-24-2012, 03:07 AM

Kai let out a frustrated growl as he raked a hand through his hair. There really was no getting through to this other male. He tried to be nice, he even offered to let the other male see his father, not even as a slave. What did the other want. He figured the other wanted to be released. Then again he didn't really want a slave in the first place. That was more his father talking, and in a sense he feared the other man he did whatever his father told him to do. "Will you at least be my friend?" said Kai as he glanced at the other male. "My father was the one that wanted me to have a slave, and I guess since I do have some fear and reverence for my father I followed him without asking any questions. Would you at least pretend to be my slave, or my friend, in front of my father?" How could he have missed it before. This was what his father wanted, not what he wanted.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-02-2012, 11:06 PM

Damien thought about it. He really didn't want to be Kai's friend. He couldn't understand why the man would think that he wanted to be friends with the man that had just bought him. But, if would make him not be treated like a slave, then he could at least pretend, right? It wouldn't kill him. He nodded slightly. "I suppose so." he told him.

0ri0n83

Old 03-04-2012, 04:21 AM

Kai broke out into a smile when heard what the other had said. Were they finally making some form of progress. It was a miracle. "Alright then," said Kai as he came up closer to the other. Sticking his hand out in front of the other so they could shake on it and make it official. This would hopefully start off as a budding friendship, and if nurtured properly could proceed to something a bit more.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-08-2012, 02:49 PM

Damien stared at Kai's hand for a brief second before reaching out and quickly shook his hand, dropping it quickly. He really didn't want to have to keep contact with him longer than necessary. Now that they decided to be friends, he hoped that meant that he could have some time to himself so that he could figure out what he planned to do about this.

0ri0n83

Old 03-11-2012, 01:24 AM

((Uhm, they have been having this conversation for so long I forgot what location they were in. I think it was the "main foyer." Let's just assume that there is a table set aside somewhere off to the side))

Kai was amazed that the other had gone and shaken his hand. He figured the other would try to resist with every fiber of his being. "Very well," said Kai as he went to sit back down in the chair near a table. Gesturing the other to sit down as well. He then called in a maid who brought some tea and a variety of cakes, cookies, and small sandwiches. "You must be hungry," said Kai as he gestured towards the various foods. He then took a sandwich and bit into it, relishing the taste of it. He watched as the maid left through one of the doors. "We have much to discuss, including your sleeping arrangements."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-25-2012, 05:48 PM

Damien took a seat when Kai offered. He was a bit hesitant to take any of the food, but his growling stomach wouldn't let him resist. He reached out and took a sandwich, eating it slowly. "What all do we need to discuss?" he asked, eating until his stomach was full. Feeling better, he was in a much better mood now that his stomach was full.

0ri0n83

Old 05-02-2012, 03:31 AM

Kai smirked when he heard the sound of the other's stomach growl. "We need," he began before closing his lips deep in thought. How was he going to be bring it up to the other male. How was he going to tell the other that he would be sharing a room with him, let alone a bed with him? He knew that the other was most likely going to resist, but he wanted to be straight and honest with Damien. "Well we need to discuss where you will be spending the night, and the remainder of your nights." He finally knew of a surefire way to get the other to agree with him. "You will be spending the nights here in my room." He paused. "If not you can always spend your remaining days in the servants quarters, but let me tell you I can't guarantee your safety there." A lot of people knew, including would be assassins and assassins alike that the best way to get to a royal family member were those that he or she was close to. "If you do sleep in the servant quarters, I might not be able to trust you, which means a guard will be with you everywhere you go."