say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2011, 08:37 PM

"I knew." Eli sighed softly as he curled a finger in Amelia's hair. "I knew that this life would be difficult and trying for the both of us and I allowed it to happen anyways." He frowned as he gazed down at the woman he'd fallen in love with. "You say that you hate violence then tell me that you will fight Katherine but I refuse to see that. You cannot honestly expect me see you fight Katherine without stepping in myself." Eli rambled as he shook his head.

"No. I will fight Katherine and I will be the one to kill her and rid us of this torture she so desperately wants us to endure." Eli said decidedly. "You, Amelia, have not been trained enough to take on someone of Katherine's age. She has centuries of experience even over me but I know her weaknesses as well as I know her strengths and I can't allow you to fight against her." He finished simply, the train moving ever onward.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 PM

"I do hate violence," Amelia agreed as she continued to stare out the window, "But I also value my life, Eli. I cannot just let her kill me because I hate fighting and I hate violence. There is no reasoning with her.. So what am I supposed to do but fight? I am not immortal, Eli. It is far easier to kill me, and you know that is her goal."

"I very much wish you never forced me to follow you to Spain... I very much wish my family wasn't the VanHaggarts. I very much wish... that you were not immortal." Amelia whispered as she played with her blond curls, her blue eyes threatening tears as she looked out into the night. "And I wish more than anything that you had never met Katherine. How you were ever attracted to her I will never understand, Eli."

Sighing, Amelia looked at Eli, "Is that why you will only accept her death at your hands and not the hands of another?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-18-2011, 11:23 PM

Eli felt a bitter sting in his chest when Amelia voiced her wish that he hadn't led her to Spain. "Katherine has seen plenty of violent things that made her the way she is now." Eli said softly. "Isabelle is the one who reminded me what it was like to be human again, or as human as one can be, and Katherine never had that." He explained as he ran a hand through Amelia's hair. "I know that its difficult to understand, I hardly understand it myself, but Katherine deserves some slight pity for all the horrible things she's lived through."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 02:00 AM

"And I remind you of Isabelle and keep you human." Amelia sighed as she looked back out the window, "If you pity Katherine, they why kill her? If she deserves pity, then she doesn't deserve death. Pity means she has some part of her that is still good, but it is never seen, a part of her that is still human. Does pity not come with mercy as well?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2011, 03:45 AM

"Not when she is so willing to take your life." Eli said. "She hasn't seen what its like to feel again and she has become nothing but a threat. And I won't take the chance of trying to change her." Eli explained as he pressed his lips to Amelia's forehead. "No, I'm going to kill her for both of our safety." He reasoned finally before gazing out the window at the passing trees.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 03:50 AM

"Vampires are all the same," Amelia said miserably, "You all fight amongst yourselves to remain safe, remain secure. The moment someone strays from the path you deem correct and the only way, you fight amongst yourselves like a bunch of school children fighting over the last sweet in a bag. Do you not ever tire of fighting and killing? Is it truly that thrilling that it can become such an addiction as to take over someone's entire being?"

Looking at Eli, Amelia sighed as she added softly, "If you insist upon your decision, then will you at least promise me this? Promise me you won't go searching for her. You won't hunt her down like an animal and kill her. Promise me you'll just let things go unless she comes after us and you have no choice but to kill her."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-19-2011, 04:07 AM

"If you wish to wait until she comes after us then that's what we'll do." Eli agreed with a small sigh. "But in the meantime I would like to train you. I can assure you there are some fighting skills you have not yet aquired and if Katherine does corner us then I don't want to worry about your safety." Eli explained while his fingers laced with her's.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-19-2011, 05:31 AM

Amelia lightly laughed as she gave Eli's hand a gentle squeeze, "You sound like my father. You all doubt me so much because of my innocence. I may be very naive, and I may hate violence, but I'm not so fragile and helpless." Wrapping her arms around Eli's waist, Amelia rested her cheek upon his chest, briefly wondering what his heartbeat had been like. "Though I do admit, I am no match for Katherine. And unfortunately, I cannot make her fall in love with me and have her offer herself to my stake," Amelia added with a laugh.

"I promise I will accept your training, but do not expect me to use it in any way other than self defense against Katherine, or some other vampire who is insistent upon my demise, and I will only train until I can stand my own against someone like Katherine, and not a day longer. I grew up training, and I would prefer to spend the remainder of my life in pleasure, not in pain. Training is most definitely something I will not miss about home," Amelia added as she placed a light kiss on Eli's lips.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-21-2011, 10:06 PM

"I won't work you into the ground, Amelia. But I don't want to be worried about you in a fight." Eli grinned as he gave her hair a soft kiss. "I love you, darling." He murmured softly as his lips fell to her ear and gave it soft kisses. "I only wish for you to be safe." He soothed as his hands become soft and carressed the skin of Amelia's arms.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-21-2011, 10:55 PM

"I love you to, Eli." Leaning into his soft caresses, Amelia smiled as she half-teased, "If you wished for me to be safe, then you would not let it me so easy for my demise, nor keep me at such a mortal strength. Do you not agree?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2012, 03:08 PM

"You're going to be the death of me darling with your constant pestering about the question of your immortality." Eli half-laughed, rolling his eyes playfully. "Maybe we could focus this conversation instead on what things you'd like to see when we arrive." He said, hoping to shift the conversation.