Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 04:06 PM

Damien ate while Kai was talking. "Everybody I know who owns slaves are cruel. And I don't want to be your companion or your friend. I want to go home." he stated. He had to know that his father was alright. He knew that his father wouldn't be able to handle being a slave. And neither could he. He was going to find a way out of this then find his father.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-10-2011, 10:32 AM

Kai listened to Damien, who was in front of him, as he ate his sandwich quietly. He actually felt pretty bad for him, but then he heard that he wanted to go home. "Maybe, when he is more trustworthy, and I know he will come back," thought Kai as he took a sip of his water. Clearing his throat he looked at Damien and said,"I am sorry that you had to learn that the typical slave master isn't nice and kind. However, there are some, they are rare, but some that actually treat their slave's nicely. As for you going home, as of right now I cannot allow that. However, in the future with time I might allow that depending on how trustworthy you are." He paused debating if he was going to say anything about it and then decided that he was. "Do you have any family?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM

Damien remained silent as Kai spoke. He already knew that he wasn't just going to be allowed to go home. It wasn't like he was going to wait for permission, after all. He just needed a small opening and he would be gone and would never look back. He nodded to the question. "Yeah.. My father... But I don't know if he's even alright or not." He could remember that someone came to their house to force him into slavery. But he didn't know what happened to his father and he was worried for his safety.

0ri0n83

Old 06-11-2011, 08:26 AM

Kai continued to listen to Damien talk about his father. He furrowed his eyebrow a little bit, for he too knew the loss of a father figure, or a father in general. "Don't worry, if you want to find him then you will find him." He didn't want to put false hope in his slave though so he caught himself before he said anything about how he could help the other male if he wanted it. He could see the rebelliousness in his eyes and wondered briefly if the special item from the blacksmith had come. He had special ordered a set of wrist bangles and ankle bangles that would be make sure that Damien was unable to stray too far from his side.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:29 PM

Find him? How could Damien possibly find him when he was stuck here?! He nodded though and finished eating. But he didn't move anywhere. It wasn't like he knew where he was going. He would have to be patient until he knew his way around before trying to get out. Otherwise he would just end up lost. He could be patient though. For the most part at least. He knew he could. He just hoped it wouldn't take to long.

0ri0n83

Old 06-12-2011, 05:14 AM

Kai finished the rest of his food as the chef came back and took both of their plates. "If you are done then we can continue the tour around the manor," said Kai as he got off of the stool that he was sitting on and went to the door that led out the kitchen. "Are you coming?" asked Kai as he looked at Damien.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-13-2011, 07:07 PM

Damien nodded. "Yeah. I'm coming." he told him. He stood and followed after Kai. He was going to keep a sharp eye out. There had to be some way to be able to sneak out of here, right? At least, he was hoping so. If there wasn't he would probably go insane.

0ri0n83

Old 06-14-2011, 04:39 AM

Kai nodded as he began walking down the hallway explaining various things about the manor that they were in. Walking up a flight of stairs he opened a set of heavy oaken doors and walked into the room within. Turning to Damien he looked at him and said,"This is my room, and it is now your room as well." He paused for a moment and then added,"There is a room that is conjoined to mine if you walk through the door, but as of right now I want you staying in my room, until you are more trustworthy."

Glancing around the room he was glad that the maid had come in earlier and tidied up the place a little bit.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-15-2011, 08:13 PM

Damien followed Kai, listening carefully to what was said and where they went. There was no way he was going to get lost. He would make sure of it. He looked around the room that they had entered. "If the rooms are conjoined, then why would I need to be in here? I wouldn't be like I could sneak out if I had to come through here to leave the room." he asked, a bit confused. Besides, there was no way he would want to stay in the same room as him. He wanted to be as far from him as he possibly could.

0ri0n83

Old 06-15-2011, 10:54 PM

Kai looked at the other male as a smile spread on his lips. He knew that Damien was stubborn, but he didn't know that he would try to challenge what he said. "You are staying with me because it is your first night. Also, my family really isn't all that happy that I chose a male slave and not a female one. I don't want you to come across any of the people that would do you harm here in this manor. So your best bet is to stay with me. Take it or leave it," said Kai as he looked at Damien as he glared at him a little bit.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2011, 05:17 PM

Sure, Kai's reasons made sense. But that didn't mean Damien was going to agree with them. He could take care of himself. "I'd rather leave it." he stated, crossing his arms across his chest as he glared at the other. There was no way he was going to deal with this. Though he wasn't sure why it would be such a big deal that Kai chose a male slave instead of female. That didn't make sense to him.

0ri0n83

Old 06-17-2011, 03:11 AM

Kai narrowed his eyes as he looked at his slave and said,"You belong to me, and you will listen to me." Stalking over to his slave he grabbed him by the collar and pulled him towards himself. "Don't make me say this again. I own you." Getting the point across he slapped Damien across the face. He knew that he was being unnecessarily harsh to Damien, but he wanted to get it across to the other male that he had control over him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 PM

Damien's eyes narrowed when Kai said that he belonged to him. Though he couldn't help but wince when he was slapped. Wasn't expecting that. "Nobody owns me." he stated, his voice angry. He wasn't going to back down to him. Or for anybody for that matter. It wasn't the way he was raised and he wasn't going to change now.

0ri0n83

Old 06-18-2011, 12:52 AM

Kai continued to glare at the other male, someone that had no right to challenge him. Clearly hitting him once hadn't done anything to him. What if he hit him again. Raising his hand again he slapped the slave across his other cheek. The sound of the slap resounding through the silence of the room. "You better start understanding your position about where you are, and about how many people are above you. The sooner you learn, the sooner you will be able to stay away from the pain." He backhanded him again and then threw him against the wall with enough force to knock his head against the wall.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-18-2011, 01:36 AM

Damien winced when he was slapped again. Though he was expecting it that time. He already knew that everybody here was above him. But that didn't mean he was just going to obey Kai. He'd rather die than do that. Though he wasn't expecting to be thrown against the wall. When his head hit, the impact knocked him out and he slumped to the floor.

0ri0n83

Old 06-18-2011, 04:12 AM

Kai looked down at the slave that he had just thrown against the wall, watching as the other male went slumping to the ground. He suddenly felt pity for the other male as he scooped him up in his arms and brought him over to his large, ornately decorated bed, and laid him there. He went and fished around in one the drawers by his bed as he brought out a silver cuff that had a length of chain attached to one end of it. Looping it around Damien's ankle he secured the other end to the bottom of the bed and under the bed so he wouldn't to move once he woke up. Letting out an aggravated sigh he walked out of the room as he decided on what he wanted to do now. He knew that he needed to get away from the slave since he knew that if he stayed there any longer he would end up doing something that he would come to regret.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-18-2011, 02:26 PM

Damien was unconcscious for a couple of hours. When he woke up, he was confused for a brief moment about where he was. But he remembered when he tried to get up and couldn't. Of course he was chained up. Why should he have expected anything different. The way Kai had been acting proved that all slave owners were cruel. And no nothing was going to change his mind.

0ri0n83

Old 06-19-2011, 05:55 AM

Kai continued to pace around in the inner courtyard as he tried to figure out what he was going to do with his new slave. His parent's would immediately be wondering how his new slave and he were getting along. Not to mention that he would have to bring the new slave to the banquet at the end of the week to commemorate him becoming an adult. Letting out a sigh he walked over to the fountain that was in the center of the courtyard and sat down at the edge as he looked into the water's depths looking in the water seeing if it would offer him answers. Splashing the water a little bit it came to him. Clearly his slave thought that all masters were harsh, what if he proved that he was a nice, kind master. Getting up to his feet he left to go back to his room to enact his plan. Though when he thought about it more it made him depressed because of all the things that he had done to his slave thus far. It would be a long road ahead for him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-19-2011, 01:22 PM

Damien took the time that Kai was gone to try to get his ankle free. But the only thing he managed to do was make it sore. Sighing, he stopped trying and laid back on the bed. That clearly wasn't working. Looks like he had to wait for Kai to return. When he did, Damien glared coldly at him. He really hated this guy. He was nothing but a liar, after all. And those were the types of people he hated most.

0ri0n83

Old 06-20-2011, 02:41 AM

Walking into the room again he immediately felt the temperature of the room get cooler. Looking over towards his bed he saw Damien glaring at him. Sitting on the bed he looked at the other male and said,"Look, I think we started on the wrong foot. I am really nice once you get to know me, but you don't know me very well." Holding out his hand he looked at the other male as he said,"Let's start over shall we?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 02:48 AM

Damien's glare turned colder. "I don't want to get to know you. I've already seen how you are. All I want is to go home." he said, his voice cold. He knew that someone's true self came out when they were angry. And Kai's already proven that he was cruel. So of course he wasn't going to believe that he could be nice. Nothing was going to change that.

0ri0n83

Old 06-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Kai let out a sigh as he looked at his slave. How the hell was going to change Damien's mind about this? Letting out a sigh of frustration he looked at Damien as he said,"You're right. I messed up. Please give me another chance." He doubted that begging the other male would have worked, but it was something that he hadn't tried yet.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 01:50 PM

Damien thought about it. ".. Fine.. I'll give you another chance.. But only because you said please." he told him. "But first you have to unchain me." There was no way he was going to be chained up and unable to defend himself. Being tied up like this was a deal breaker.

0ri0n83

Old 06-21-2011, 02:54 AM

Kai listened to the other male as he sighed again, this time in relief. He wasn't too fond of undoing the cuff around the other males ankle, but he knew that he would have to. If he didn't then it would be a deal breaker for the two of them. "Very well," said Kai as he looked at the other male. Digging in his pocket he found the key to them and slipped it into the lock by the cuff. Unlocking the cuff he let it fall to the ground. He knew that by doing this he would get Damien to trust him, but he also knew that Damien might try to run as well. He knew though that he could easily overpower the other male. He hoped though that it wouldn't come to that. "There you go," said Kai as he looked at Damien. "How does your ankle feel?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 02:57 AM

"Sore." Damien responded, rubbing his ankle. "Doesn't matter. It just one more bruise for me to deal with." He knew that he had a lot of bruises. He could feel them whether or not he could see them. He briefly thought about running, but didnt' think it would be a good idea at this moment. It could wait for another day when he knew his way around better. He could be patient for another day or two before he even tried to run.