Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-18-2012, 04:12 PM

Rosette awoke early that morning well refreshed. Getting up she brushed her hair and teeth and then went down the stairs and into the kitchen. She pulled on her apron over her short nightgown and shook her head. It was a pink apron with frilly things on the ends that made her look very cute, and it really looked like she wasn't wearing anything underneath. With it tied tight it also made her figure look even bigger in the chest area. Begining to grab everything she needed, she began to cook. She assembled three different waffle batters, one with blueberries, one with chocolate chips, and one just regular. Setting them aside for the time being she began to make the bacon and the smell of it began to waft out of the kitchen. Ralf was the first one up, and he grinned seeing her. "Hey gorgeous." he said and hugged her with one arm. "Morning Ralf. Arethe others coming right behind you?" she asked lightly and he nodded. "Good. The bacon is practically done, and so are the hash browns." she said as she worked both pans at once. Ralf set the table and then grabbed the serving plates as Kat asked for them. Soon Issac and Jeremy were in the kitchen, sitting at the table. Grinning Ralf sat down as well and Kat walked over with both the plate of hashbrowns and bacon. Each plate was piled pretty high, and she smirked with triumph at the hungry eyes on her food. "Coffe is ready, I will pore you all a mug, and then you guys can help yourselves to orange juice or milk. I need to go get Collin, I forgot to shoes him where the kitchen and dining room is!" she said a bit worried and then walked out hurriedly without a sound. "Damn that girl is the hottest thing I have ever seen... And I tattoo thousands of lovely ladies every day!" Ralf said and they all nodded. "Amen to that brother!" Issac said.

Rosette walked up the stairs and then jumped onto the railing and walked along that just for fun. Flipping she then grabbed a hold of her chandelier and swung on that the the opposed railing and landed gracefully. Smiling broadly at her beautiful landing she gently hopped off of the railing and began walking towards the queen suite. She knocked lightly and with hearing no answer she opened the door slowly and smiled softly seeing Collin still in bed. Padding silently over to the bed she noticed he hadn't even changed, but then remembered that he probably didn't have any clothes. Quickly sneaking back out she ran to her room and grabbed a shirt from Ralf she always wore when she was lazy, and Issac's jeans that she had patched a hole in them for him. Walking back to the cowboy's room she slunk in and set the clothes on the bed. Sitting on the bed she smiled softly and wondered why he would sleep with his hat on. "Collin... Collin wake up..." she whispered and gently shook his shoulder. "Collin... Breakfast can't start without the guest. Come on! Wake up!" she said a little louder, smiling gently down at the man.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-18-2012, 09:50 PM

"Just....Five....more minutes...." Collin grumbled. H was finally have a good dream. I involved food like bacon, and hash browns and wait hold on a second. He sat up with a start, realizing he was smelling real mouthwatering smells. He didn't realise Rosette was there though, and almost knocked her over. "Oh, sorry." He held her to keep her stable.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-18-2012, 10:27 PM

Rosette gasped as she was nearly knocked off the bed and clung to Collin's hands holding onto her. "Goodness! You are strong!" she said and laughed, looking at him. He was holding her a bit close, and a soft blush dusted the tops of her cheeks. "Breakfast is nearly ready... And I wanted to make sure that you got there before the food gets cold." she said softly, her accent coming threw. "Plus I brought clothes if you want to change..." she added, trying not to keep looking at him with her bright blue eyes.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-19-2012, 12:13 PM

"yeah, but honestly. Really sorry I didn't see you there." He bit his lip, hoping he didn't give away his secret. She had really been in his blind spot. He would've enjoyed being so close to her, had it not been for the fear she would see his ugly scar. He stood up leaving her on the bed and scratched his head. "Thanks. Well, unless you want to see me naked you might want to leave now." He reached for the spare pair of clothes.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-19-2012, 10:09 PM

Rosette giggled and sighed. "It's seriously fine. People do funny things when waking up from sleeping." she said lightly. She walked back around the bed and then looked him over. "Maybe I do want to see you naked." she said, her voice sedutive and twisted with her French accent. "Would you let me?" she asked, slowly stepping closer as she did. She was playing, but she wasn't just about to let him know that. This was the type of thing she did to learn more about the kind of person someone was.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-19-2012, 10:20 PM

"Depends, would you do the same?" he said raising an eyebrow. He had meant that as a joke, maybe she took it the wrong way.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 PM

Rosette laughed and then patted his shoulder. "You know something Collin. I like you. This is going to be a good partnership." she said happily, beaming a white smile at him. Then she brushed her hair behind her ear and walked towards the door. "I'll wait outside." she said lightly and walked out, closing the door behing her. She then jumped up onto the railing gracefully, and walked down it, and came back towards his door, waiting paitently. Though she definately knew that the guys were going to be struggling with staring at all the good food, so they would have to hurry.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 AM

Confused, Collin just accepted it as a complement. The smell of food was wafting in with stronger flavor. He almost ripped off his clothes to get changed. The new pair of clothes was simple black jeans, with a white t-shirt. They were a little to big but at least they werent tight. Tight clothes hurt in more than one place. Replacing his hat in a way that it would not disturb his hair, he opened the door to greet the full onslaught of food. He noticed Rosette peering at him with his arrival, she was probably there to show him the way to the food, but with a smell like that he would be able to find his way to it anywhere. "Let's going, there might not be any left if your boys get there first."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-20-2012, 01:10 PM

Smiling down at Collin from standing on the banister she nodded and jumped down gracefully. Her tight little apron and her nearly see threw nightgown poofed a little and then regained their regular position as she led him down stairs. When arriving the guys were munching on the food and she waved for Colling to sit on the open chair. She then began pouring the waffle batters into the three waffle irons and humed. She moved swiftly and gracefully as she began to make the eggs swiftly, putting them on each guy's plate. She ended with Collin and looked down at him. "How is everything?" she asked curiously as she leaned against the back of his chair.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 AM

The food tasted so good. It was indescribable, or maybe it tasted so good because he hadn't had anything decent to eat for the last few weeks. Unsure how to answer, Collin shoved more of the glorious food into his mouth as an answer, hoping Rosette got some satisfaction out of it. He gulped down his mouthful, cleaned off his mouth and turned to Rosette. "where did you learn to cook like this?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-01-2012, 02:36 PM

Grinning seeing Collin stuff more food into his mouth was a glorious sight. Giggling softly she then grabbed more newly cooked waffles and distributed them to all the guys at the table. Stealing her own piece of bacon she munched on it until he asked a question. "My parents transferred here from France my father was a millitary genius, and my mom was one of the finest cooks around. She owned a little restraunt that I used to learn how to cook and bake in... And dad taught me all the skills I need to kick butt." she said lightly, though the other three males glanced at her sympathetically before continuing to eat. She didnt seem to notice as she put more bacon on the table.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 AM

Collin sat still for a moment in mid chew. He had learnt most of his skills from when he was drafted into the military as well. Though luckily for him, according to their records he was killed in action. He tried to swallow his suddenly bitter mouthful. He felt pain shoot up his blinded eye, and felt his other eye widen. He tried to stop the pain by pushing his palm into his eye, gripping into his suddenly clammy hair. Sweat started to form on his cheeks and brow as the searing pain continued. everything...... Everything you think you have. Everything Collin squeezed his eye shut. Almost cursing aloud for the pain and memory to go away. He heard a devilish laugh, and opened his eyes to see a toothy grin disappear into wisps of smoke. He panted, suddenl all his strength had been taken away, and he swayed dangerously. Not on,y did he sway, but the walls started to swirl in, as if to enclose him in a death cage. He grabbed his ears and let out a pain stricken yell, then it was gone. He blinked a few times, his hands were holding a knife and fork again, the mouthwatering food was still in his mouth, and everyone else was continuing on hike there cheerful gabber. It must have been another hallucination. Dammit, why did they always come when ever he was near people? Why did they come at all? When he got his hands on that person, Collin was going to tear him apart limb by limb. " Thats quite interesting. Your mother must be a we'd fretful woman. Cooking often showcases personality. That's why I can't cook. " He grinned, shoving another waffle into his now empty mouth.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM

Rosette smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah, she was... But when she died, dad disowned me and sent me off to military school.... She was the only thing that kept me and my father from killing eachother." she said lightly and gave him more food smiling widely. She had noticed a bit of stiffness in Collin, but she wasn't about to say anything. "Hey, thanks for everything Kat! I gotta fly, a chick wants a cheetah tat!" one male said and hurried out. The other two followed suit swiftly after, leaving a bit of left over food and dishes, lots of them. "Oh boys." she said laughing, and began putting everything in the dishwasher that was humanly possible, before being forced to start water in the sink. "So..." she started and then turned to him. "Do you need to get your stuff from somewhere?" she asked lightly, her French accent invading her words.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 AM

"That must've sucked." Collin half laughed. "The military is a living hell." He whispered mostly to himself. He stood up gingerly, hoping not to induce another hallucination, and took his own pile of dishes over to sink area. "Not really. I don't have ensuring else but what's on me. I can escape and hide easier that way. And is it just me, or when we're alone, your sexy accent slips out." He grinned, pushing Rosette out of the way gently and smoothly so he could do the dishes instead of her. "Growing up it was the one cooking did no more, especially if it was a lady."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Surprised at hearing Collin a blush invaded her cheeks without her consent. "What? I wouldn't say that..." she said, trying to cover up her sheepishness. Allowing him to push her aside, she then sighed leaning against the counter. "Well, who would have known a thief to be such a gentlemen?" she said lightly, a bit teasingly before grabbing another plate, eating the last two strips of bacon. She was hungry too, even if she didn't admit it. Watching Colling made her smile. "So, why do you always wear the hat? Is it glued to your head?" she asked jokingly. So far he had avoided her question of going to pick things up, so maybe she would get an answer out of this seemingly small question.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 PM

"Who knew a theif could be such a marvelous cook!" He laughed. He continued with doing the dishes, trying to get them done as fast as he could. "I only wish it was glued on." He brought his hand to his hat and touched it affectionately, getting soapy water over the brim. "I hate it to bits though."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 PM

Surprised at his words, rosette smiled and nodded though her thought process had taken off in a split second. How could he want it glued on if he hated it? Something fishy was going on wtb this stupid little hat. With it she could only see half of his very handsome face, she didn't understand why he would hide it... Unless... He was hiding a scar, or maybe his eye was a different color? She knew what it was like to hide scars. Looking down at her hand where her father had stuck stuck it in the fire, and the doctors had to cut apart her fingers because they had melted together. Her skin had never been the same, so she had jeff tattoo over the scars to hide them. "Nasty scar?" she asked softly, giving him a sideways glance.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-04-2012, 12:51 PM

Collin continued doing the dishes silently, tilting his head so that both of his eyes were hidden. A few heavy moments passed. "Its.... A little more than that," He finally spat out. Fnidhing the last dish he turned to face Rosette, leaning against the sink bench on his elbows.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-05-2012, 03:05 AM

Rosette didn't like the next few moments passed after she spoke. Maybe she should have kept her mouth shut, but it was too late now. When the last dish was washed Collin turned to her and rested his elbow on the counter. "I kinda have something like that too.... Something that I don't like anyone knowing about... I hide it too..." she breathed and looked at him, wishing to see his eyes, but the cowboy hat kept her from seeing anything. "I'm sorry about that." she said and then sighed heavily. "Soo... You didn't answer me last time, do we need to go get your stuff? Or do you have any?" she asked gently, her accent peaking threw just a bit.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2012, 05:07 PM

(( sorry I thought I had posted something, my net must have failed ))

"I don't need to grab anything. I already have everything" He laughed sadly, he had clenched his hand, his knuckles turned white and the pain from his nails was excruciatingly painful. Something he learnt helped him not faint after hallucinating. Smetimes they took a toll on his body. It was shame that he couldn't get meds for them, but that would mean records, which he had none of and would like to leave non behind.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 PM

Rosette smiled sadly and nodded. She knew how it was not having any place to call home, anything to remind you that you are you. Seeing him clenching his fists and looking like he was in pain, she moved on instinct. Taking his hands in her's, her thumb stroking his knuckles. "I'm here... It's okay." she said softly and then looked into that shaded face. "Collin breathe slowly with me... Slow down your heart rate and relax. Breathe in threw your nose and blow out threw hour mouth. Nice and smooth." she said in her accent softly.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM

Collin blushed a little when Rosette took his hand, and blushed more inwardly when her face was so close. He followed her instructions but it was no help, his mind was racing. Her deeps eyes, he long thick black eyelashes. Hey thin eyebrows curved down slightly in concern, her perfect lips. Her kindness, her beauty was too much. He found himself leaning forward slowly, but it seemed so quickly he coved the distance and touched her lips with his own. It was nly a few seconds before he pulled back, but it had seemed like a perfect eternity. "I... I am so sorry" he awkwardly maneuvered his why out from between her and the bench, clutching his hat and looking down in pure embarrassment. He barely knew her, and he just kissed Hera. What had come over him! He was crazy. She'd probably kick him out now.

(( I forgot what color her eyes we, and couldn't find what they were...))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-09-2012, 09:44 PM

Rosette breathed with Collin, trying to get him to calm down. He was slowly catching on, and she was slowly regaining more and more hope that this pain he was experiencing would pass. Then hearing something she realized he was getting closer. He was so strong, and built. His muscles were defined so nicely, and his warm hands were an amazing comfort. Smiling gently, she was shocked as suddenly the gap between them closed, and she found herself kissing Collin. She barely knew the male but he was kissing her! it seemed so sweet and it lasted so long that it would be forever engraved into her mind. A blush invaded her cheeks as he pulled away, and she bit her pink lip. she looked around him and then back to him. "Well I take it you're better now?" she joked lightly and then grinned back at him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-10-2012, 02:16 AM

"I swear that was unintentional." Collin promised, slowly dragging off his hat subconsciously. Why did he do that? Was he really that stupid? He was mentally hitting himself on the head right. What a weirdo!

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-10-2012, 02:52 AM

Hearing that he hadn't ment to kiss her, made her heart drop. Why did it drop? She didn't know. Though she could tell that he was not acting normal. Her eyes widened seeing him pull off the hat, revealing his scar. Brushing his bangs away from his eyes, she traced his scar slowly, cupping his other cheek with her free hand. "This... This is what you are hiding?" she breathed softly, her voice sounding hurt, and full of care. She then looked into his eyes and then kissed him softly on the lips again, wanting to relive the moment, wanting to show the trust he had given her would not go to waste.