Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2013, 04:44 AM

The walking dead season premier... Not so interesting if you ask me.. and i am like #1 biggest fan ever. STOP READING **SPOILER**

The young love dying right off the bat was so epic cheesy it was offensive. I mean COME ON zombies that are skin and bones no muscle fat ect physically cannot do that kind of damage. You could spit on them and it would make them turn to ash! I know, i know, Zombies arent real... but IF they were... Well this would be a piss poor job of being a realistic view TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED. Not to mention the "cuddle fest" between daryl and Beth.. PFFFT what the actual freakin heck!? Umm.... CAROL ANYONE? And that leads me to my last irritation.. Why did she have to beg the spoiled brat carl not to nark her out about showing the kids how to defend themselves?? umm... hello?.... APOCALYPSE.... Thats the first thing they SHOULD be taught! Grrrr.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 03-25-2014 at 07:00 AM..

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2013, 06:08 AM

Any fans? No...Yes? Anyone?

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-04-2013, 09:32 PM

I am a total TWD fan, show wise. Still working on reading the comic.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2013, 06:43 AM

YAY glad somebody besides me is,lol How you liking season 4 so far?

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 12-07-2013, 05:06 AM

*spoiler warning* Don't click below if you aren't caught up with the series through season 3.

SPOILERX

I'm a fan, but my interest in the show has slowly gone down since the beginning of the governor plot. Also, I know it's a zombie show and thus main characters die, but it's becoming an emotional task to watch one main character croak after another. I swear if they do in Daryl or Michonne I'm done. I was almost done after T-Dog and then after Andrea, and now kicking out Cheryl? >.>

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 12-07-2013 at 05:09 AM..

Midorikawa
Um....................... .........

Old 12-11-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techiro_Yugota View Post
YAY glad somebody besides me is,lol How you liking season 4 so far?
Its torture. Every episode has me on edge and the mid season finale. Every episode had me fearful of someone dying.

Spoilered for season 4 details

SPOILERX

Seriously this season. I actually started liking the governor and then I saw he was more psycho than I thought. At least he got what was coming to him. I was so glad to see Lily finish him off like that. I must say I was really shocked that only Hershel really died of the group, and Judith is most likely alive.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 03-31-2014, 12:12 PM

Did you guys see the finale?!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-03-2014, 12:00 AM

Yes. *stuffs pillow into face and screams*

The moment where Rick bit Joe's neck just had me utterly jaw agape. Speechless. That never happens to me, but all I could do was stare like I was watching with my boyfriend, his brother, and one of their friends since boyfbrother has a huge HD flatscreen. The room went completely silent, and then when it went to commercial break there was just this shocked sighing and quiet "wow"s.

MossyToadstool
Artist

Old 04-11-2014, 03:10 AM

I'm halfway through season 3 and loving it :D I've skimmed most of the prev posts cus I don't do well with spoilers- but hopefully I can catch up soon so I can talk about all the juicy stuff!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-11-2014, 06:35 AM

You are in for a rollercoaster ride, my friend.

MossyToadstool
Artist

Old 05-05-2014, 04:56 AM

just finished season 4...

SPOILERX

omg. One word. Rick. omg. Anyone have ideas at where they're at? (those who havn't read the comics XDDD) I have an idea but I've been wrong before :D

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 06-12-2014, 04:56 AM

I've seen all the episodes and played the video game, and after seeing where they all were at the end of season four my reaction was pretty much like this
Me: Wait... O.O (inwardly screaming: I know where they are! OMG I know where that is!! Oh shit!) *spazzing out while biting my lip*
Husband and two friends: O.o?
Me: I don't wanna spoil it for you guys, but I wanna talk about it so bad! T^T

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-25-2016, 11:17 PM

-revives-
Anyone see the latest episode?

SPOILERX

That chase scene with Jesus.
This latest episode was my favorite so far, just for it being more of a laid-back everyday-life-now kind of episode. Where people's lives aren't at risk and people aren't randomly dying. Thank you, Michonne for holding Zombie-Deanna instead of that weird thing where everyone just stands around and people end up dying because they're too filled with emotion or something.