Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 10-29-2015, 06:48 PM

I agree with YamiSora about Clara. I do love the new doctor, even though 11 is my fav!

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2015, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyOtaku97 View Post
Oh no, don't skip the ones with 10. There is alot more that goes on with him and Rose. I really like the ones with 12 to, those episodes are interesting.
I watched the episodes with 10 and Rose!!

I'll probably go back and watch 10 at some point.. But I have a feeling I'm going to be grumpy and go on hiatus after 11 is done. :P

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-14-2015, 01:42 AM

Aw ok. The Zygon Invasion was so crazy and intense! I haven't seen episodes like that since god knows when lol.

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 11-14-2015, 07:49 AM

truth or consequences, there could be Zygones among us right now ��

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-29-2015, 06:46 PM

I know right? Hey I'm not very far away from New Mexico. I'm in CO and Albuquerque isn't very far away.

Menelaus

Old 12-03-2015, 02:39 PM

I can't believe that series nine is almost over already. now all we have to look forward to is the Christmas special, and nine months of re-runs with the occasional Who animation. especially now when there's no Sarah Jane Mysteries or Torchwood anymore ��

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 12-06-2015, 11:32 PM

The 10th Doctor is my favorite and Rose is my favorite companion (mostly because she's the first companion I saw and stuck around the longest and such.)

Too bad the 12th still isn't a ginger. I was hoping they'd be nice enough to do that for him. But ya know, gotta keep the running gag running.

Menelaus

Old 12-07-2015, 05:46 AM

the final episode of series nine, which viewed for the first time ever yesterday, was arguably the best episode of Dr Who I've seen to date, and I've seen every episode that's ever been to air, and a few that haven't, including the animated movies and the 'thought to be lost' director's cut of the first episode. I think in some ways, they made Clara smarter than the Doctor, and I can see another spin off series in the making

Massive Spoilers Inside. Only Look If You Really Want To KnowX

it was Clara's final episode, and her farewell was almost as epic as Rose Tyler's. the Doctor has no memory of her existence. she's as good as immortal (yet dead at the same time) and travelling in another stolen Tardis with Lady Me, the immortal (in the unkillable, Jack Harkness sense of the word) Viking who was introduced at the beginning of the series
one thing I will say about this episode, is that it answered all the questions the rest of this series has left me with in one epic scoop of uber-climatic icecream ��

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 01-08-2016, 10:09 PM

I personally hated Clara, there's TOO many issues with her character line to begin with. But she's not quite terrible. In any case, that Christmas special was AMAZING! There's even a new edit to the first meeting of 10 with River to include the Christmas special when she describes the last time she met the Doctor.

Tears all around!! *hands out tissues for everyone*