(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-16-2007, 07:12 AM

I'll draw yours then 83.

My oc in a normal outfit My oc in some random outfit

EDIT: Finished, It's only a sketch though D; [x]

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-16-2007, 08:43 PM

I reserve Mikki's OC!
x3

*...points to OC thread linku in thread*
o3o

Choose?
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<33333

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2007, 03:30 AM

I've got one of Croons. xD

Edit: Here, I drew...Sheva, was it?
Click.

Mizuko. <3
</3
<//3

tuna
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 04:05 AM

Reserving for Rose!

EDIT: done!

Draw my
Azzy

Jac
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 04:42 AM

Interesting costume design. *reserves*

EDIT: Done! <3

And now.. my character:
Aria de l'Eonan
Race: human
Class: Apprentice mage, maid
Origin: Eiros
Weapon(s): A few spells, basic items in belt (like a small knife, not generally for fighting though)
Physical Description: She had bright blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. She has long, straight, black hair that goes down to her waist and bangs that shade her eyes slightly. When working, she keeps her hair tied back in a simple or braided bun, but any other time her hair is down. The colors she usually wears are black, forest green and gold - her typical evening dress is simple and black, down to her ankles, and she often wears a forest green cloak with gold trim over this. No matter what she wears, however, she is never seen without her belt, which is probably best described as the utility belt of the middle ages. It has pretty much all of the basic necessities, including a bit of string. You never know when you need a bit of string.
When she is dressed as a noble/mage, she stands with an indiscirnable air of nobility. This posture is in fact so strong that she consciously stands differently when working, to hide her identity and not make the servants nervous.
Personality: She usually keeps a levelheaded exterior, and she is upbeat despite her hardships. She has her quirks, and can be very ambitious and not very by-the-book at all. Unfortunately, these traits have landed her in trouble.
History: Although her name is well known among the upper-middle class nobles, her family lost nearly all of its wealth several generations ago, and only by a fluke (and through some good family friends) was she able to become an apprentice mage. Although she likes magic, she sometimes gets a little overzealous; she has been working as a maid for several years now to pay off a debt for property damages. Currently, however, Prince Anastazi has given her a new task - to help Mariah.

Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-19-2007, 05:02 AM

Reserved for Jac!

Edit: Here.

Here's another shot a Mizuko~
</3
<//3

Meko Lara
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Meimiko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 05:25 AM

reserved >3< <33

My gaia inspired lolita OC;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...ns/lolita2.jpg

tuna
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-20-2007, 06:27 PM

Reserved <3

Tuna

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-20-2007, 11:41 PM

uwahhh~~ such a cute oc, tuna!

I reserve tuna's! *goes off to find refs*

edit: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=582102#582102

any of the charas that are have picture refs up except for Spade cause I really don't want more art of her for now >w<;; (so that's Luc, Percy, Nat, Peg, Lilly, or Peter)

edit: TUNA~~ *waves* ^^ here's teh pic --> [x]

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2007, 11:37 AM

If lovelygirlbianca isn't reserving a spot, can I please, please, please reserve this one for Percy? ^3^

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...in/Picture.jpg

Sorry the scan quality's snoofy - I have to upload a paint program again; at the moment its all traditional media for me. Anyway, ignore the chibis. : )

The fellow's - nameless x3;; any suggestions? - a cartographer and magician - he uses his magic to make maps, lolol - and loves books. He's cheerful and chirpy but has a deep, deep frown of concentration. He comes from a post-apocalyptic setting, so although his clothes look old-fashioned here they're really a bit wacky. Ie, the buttons on his waistcoat are different sizes and colours and the stitching on his coat is really exaggerated. His scarfy-ruffle is floral-patterned. Very mish-mashed. Wuh. I hope that's enough!

Edit: He's now called Samson, and sketches completed. ^3^

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...ikin/Percy.jpg

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Sora-Neko

Old 05-30-2007, 03:07 AM

Sorry it's so smudgy and messy XP. The scroll behind his back is meant to be a map. And you said he was a magician so i gave him a wand but you can say it's a pen if you don't want him to have a wand

Please draw my naruto OC

Annabelle
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 06-03-2007, 02:54 PM

i would have colored it if i was home. but i hope you like the pencil sketch just the same :3

please draw my OC

x x

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 12:13 AM

This post does not exist.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 09:18 PM

seki wants to draw annabell's OC.
*^*

Bribble
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2007, 01:00 PM

I guess I'm doing annabelle too, since the person above me didn't post reference pics....
Alright, here he is

Hm, which character should I have drawn. I guess I'll do them one at a time and come back lots!

Starting with Garm:
I don't have a reference pictute but here's a discription
Messy blonde hair tied in a short ponytail, gray serious eyes, green facepaint on each cheek (no design, just lines), slightly pointed ears and any type of fantasy outfit you want to put him in

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 06-09-2007, 07:29 PM

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ki/notbest.jpg
Yeah, it sucks. xD i'll do better next time.

My OC:

Prince Lucik, that's right he's a prince, you can edit his outfit all you like. His hair isn't shaded in the sketches, but his hair is raven-black, and his eyes are leaf-green. His weapons are two metal fighting fans. You can add them or leave them out. It's all up to what you want to draw! <3

Unshaded colorless examples:

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2007, 08:35 PM

CLAIMSIES!

I tried putting big fan things on his back..haha. The crown didn't look right when I drew it, so I left it off, sorry. Hope you like him!

Uhh umm.

Description!

Female
Short chin-length dark hair (Black, brown, violet, whatever, as long as it is dark.)
Too skinny
Light green eyes
Too much mascara
Skinny jeans
Whatever shirt

Kay!

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 06-10-2007, 12:11 AM

Name: Sonja
Ref: (it's a WIP) [x]
Other: The thingys under her left eye are gems. They bind her to her mecha, and are essential to her. In 'ze story, she is about 23, so she'd look slightly different from the ref. Slightly.

Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes
*crinkle crinkle crunch*
Send a message via MSN to Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes

Old 06-14-2007, 01:46 AM

Ooh, I want to draw her!
Sorry she doesn't look as good. XP

Mine: (Take your pick of the boys)
Marlin
or
Squirrel

Bribble
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2007, 02:12 AM

Sorry this took so long!

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 06-16-2007, 03:54 AM

I decided to do yours bribble since the last one i did was pretty craptastic. xD so here you go. this one's a little better at least :)

I want drawings of one of the following of my ocs!:

Nahkiga:
Cick for pic
Character Gender:Male
Character Species: half-vampire
Character Apperance: Nahkiga's hair is silver and ankle length, two strands hang down longer than the rest of his uneven bangs and one piece of his bangs likes to stick up in the front a little higher than the rest. His eyes are grey, nearly so pale a shade, that the almost seem blended with the white. At the outer edge of his eyes however is black and the center of his eye is lined with a thin golden ring of color. His body is toned, and of average height, however not overly muscular. Though his body is mostly hidden in black robes resembling a kendo uniform. Upon his pale fleshed cheek is an crescent moon laid on it's back and a a small star both black in color othe star above the moon just a small space.

Lucik:
Click for Pic 1///Click for Pic 2
Character Name: Prince Lucik Anon
Character Age: 18
Character Species: Half-blood (elf, human)
Character weapons: Fighting fans
Character Apperance: Shoulder-length black hair with green ends. Lucik's eyes are slender and sharp. They are a bright green color. His skin is slightly tanned and his ears point at the tip. His body is slender but toned and often covered in large royal garments that resemble much to japanese royal's kimonos. Many layers and often to large to see much of his small form. On days he does not dress in them he wears mage appearing robes. Vests, overcoats, and all that.

He stands about five foot six inches and is more fine featured than most. he's often mistaken for being younger due to his slow physical aging. He appears to be no more than the age of sixteen maybe less depending mostly on a person's opinion.

Lawrence Rasphut (My kingdom hearts Oc baddie) :
Click for Pic
Character appearance: Pale skin with black markings beneath his eyes. His eyes are small, sharply shaped, but at the same time very fierce. The color of his eyes is a pale purple color, almost a lavender shade, but a slight darker tone. His hair is long and sharply fashioned. The Raven-colored strands holding the same almost-lavender shade in some parts. Draping to frame his face and seeming rather messy otherwise.

Necoh (My kingdom hearts Oc numero uno) :
Click for Pic
Character Appearance:Midnight blue waist length hair, a few of his bangs stick out above the others, beneath his right eye is a midnight blue slash that is shorter than the length of his eyes and a small circle blow it on the right side where the end moves up. His eyes are a crystal blue and often seem as though they stare into your soul. His body stands no more than five foot six and his frame is somewhat lanky. His attire often varies but is more appearing of those of hollow bastion.

trialis
Magical Neopluridon

Old 06-17-2007, 02:36 AM

Claimed!

Edit~ Go here to get it, 'cause it's a big picture....

Pick one with a description from here

Bribble
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2007, 01:05 PM

She's short, has a round face, sort of like a kid (but she's an adult). Her hair is brown and chin legnth, very straight, with bangs. She has a scar on her left cheek, and has brown eyes. Her clothing should be fantasy theif style clothing, and bare feet.