Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 07:49 PM

lol XD It gets pretty interesting. oAo wow 12 hour difference. It must be hard indeed~

Ahaha you were scared of me? ! XD Actually, I was a bit too initimidated to talk to you on gaia as well XD The reason why I don't talk to alot of people isn't because I'm cool. Its because I'm lazy/shy haha
You're so sweet :D

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2007, 07:54 PM

;A; If it helps, I thought both of you were gods in the R&C when I started out hahahaha

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 03:17 AM

@ bellbell: E~ It doesn't help! XD lol but that's cute aww~ I hope beru's not scared of me no mas ;___; *loves* <3

@ ana: un, it gets tough ;___; I miss pchat RPing w/ sei though TTATT; We need more of those lovin' Those are so fun to do XD; *chibi sketchiness galore, woo!* Aww, yay! X3 Now if I see you on gaia, I'll say 'hi' hahahah <33333

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 03-11-2007, 10:39 AM

Shochiii XD I just saw our p-chat you updated XD
waoooo I just noticed we've known each other only one year and 6 months *3*!!! [only!? whaa XD] lots of things happened desho XD? we've been moving around the world *A*' here and there XD!! *hugs*
mah nah XD still love you a lot *3* <3<3<3<3!!!! and I miss P-chating with youuuu!!!!! XD OMG! I always want to do more serious collabs with you someday!!! >3<!!!

btw....shochii...I just checked my old subcribed thread in Gaia....hmmm...
that was the first auction I owned in Gaia la XD it should be at the middle or at the end of August *3*!!!! *wheeeeeeeee*!!!!!!!!!

but anyway I L U~!! XD!!! *chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*!!!!!!!!!!!!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 11:36 AM

Haha, I know, sei~ Feels like it's been forever! TT3TT I miss hanging out with you, Michi, and Kumama~~~ ;____; <333 You guys are so friggin awesome!!! When you see Kuma for spring break later... tell her I said 'hi' ;__; [and give her a kiss for me hahaha though she'll probably shoot you for trying? XDXDXD;;;]

We can try doing collab one day~ *3* May be your lining and my coloring? I'm more confident of my coloring skills than lining skills XDXD;;; Your lining looks so much better than mine anyway ;D <3

E~ August! XD Waow! I didn't realize that's where I first talked to you! XD;; I thought we talked somewhere else. and then from talking to you, I got to know everyone of the wonderful thai artists I've met on Gaia so far ;___; I want to meet kappa (kappokk??! XDXD *shot) + rayray + mai + g-chan + hubby + dezzy + shimiiii~~~ ;3;

A... *watches Sei's gold count* TTATT;; masaka... CARD GAME?!!! TTATT you, verdy, light, and anoni are so bad! XD;;;

;3 I just finished the lineart~ Gonna try to see if photobucket will allow me to upload it w/ my slow connection >A<;;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 11:41 AM

YAY!!! Photobucket let me upload~ TTATT <3333

Okay, here's a smaller version of the lineart for this commission I'm working on. *A*; I'm so slow~ But I think the lining for this one isn't too hard since the concept's kind of simple X3 <3

Character - Aya (c) Ghostwolf/Taishaku
WIP art (c) Me

Going to continue on the coloring when the commissioner gives the greenlight X3 <3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:09 PM

HAHAHA XD!!! Shochii!! I earned 20 golds from posting my little thread 8D!!! my current gold is always up and down ^^'...guest from now on I have to stop playing card game *MUWHAHAHAHA* no luck for Dr.Seiji X'D!!! kawaiisou desu yo ne ;;A:;'''

ummm....Sousou....I still remember the old day XD LOL my first connversation was "THANK YOU!" cause you bided on my first auction in Gaia I own!!! and I kept apologizing you because of my language skill. <<< it was my 10th month in America and I still wasn't getting used to the language X'D] [up to now, I still keeping apologizing....*sweats*]

[hmmm I think I haven't told you this secret LOL XD!!!] and then yadiyada *3*/ here we go! XD

YAY FOR PHOTOBUCKET!!! XD YOUR PIC IS SO AWESOME!!!! *3*!!! your lineart isn't that bad at all!!! beside, it looks so clean and nice!!!!! *3*!!! GANBARE SHOCHII!!!!!

*3*9!!!!! OOOOOOOOO HONTOU KA!!?? XD collabs o shimasu!!!!! I'd really LOVE to see it!!!! *3*!!! I love lining, but I don't like coloring that much X'D hahaha~~~~ *tackles*!!! here we go *3*!!!! I'll send you the lineart around spring break ne~~ >3<!!!! *chuchuchuchuchu* I L U~~~!!!! and I'll tell kumama ne~~~~!!!! <3<3<3<3!!!!!

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 12:09 PM

mmmm ice cream. make me wanna lick it too haha 8D the WIP is looking really nice so far, sho~ I can't wait to see you color this. I'm sure it will be even more prettier than it already is >3< eeeee I really love the eyes <3

*cheers for you to finish it soon*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 PM

@ sei: E!! YOU'RE STILL AWAKE?! XD;;; Where's your thread?? Post the link here~ *A* <3 And yes, stop playing the game~ >A<;;; Or gamble only a little bit at a time! Aww, no need to apologize about your English, Sei! It's quite good! I'm not a master at English either XD;;; Dakara daijoubu da yo! :3 <3 It looks clean... FROM FAR AWAY ;D;;;;; hahahah~ If you look close up.... *super messy* TTATT;;;

OMG~ YEAH, SEND IT TO ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE~~~ EEE!! I'm so excited!!! :whee:

@ mai: arigatou, mai~ *chu* and you got me 5th page! XD <333 I hope you're right though ;____; But coloring > lining to me~ XD So much fun with the colorsss~~ *3* <333

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 12:18 PM

oh.. N'kob is playing card game too? IT'S A TRAP D: wonder if doctor so naked because of it.. เล่นจนหมดตัว? XDD

sho: really? for me I kinda like doing just lineart a bit more @@;; I can go free with it, but when come to coloring.... aaa /failfail. <-- doing yours now as we speak ;3;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 12:22 PM

ah, screw auto-formatting XD;;; *so lazy*

mai~ >___>;;; You say it's a trap, but you still do it! XD Bad! But your lining AND coloring are so dang good!!! You give me nosebleed everytime I see 'em *.,* <--- SEE?? XD

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:22 PM

SHOCHII~~~
haiiiii koko desu *3*!!!
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=76883#76883
uh....I'm still awake....but going to sleep soon X'D too much eating and sleeping thesedays XD
NUUUUU!!!!!!!! *stares at the pic* IT'S STILL CLEANNN!!!!!! *A*!!!!! and I'm sure when you color it, all messy stuffs will be gone XD!!!! deshoooo??? XD LOL!!! *hugs* ganbare SHOCHIII!!!!! *cheers you*

@P'Mai : LOL!!!!!! YES~~~~!!! I play till I'm broke T_T....such a painful trap isn't it? X'D!!! so bad so bad LOL!!!! I'm so surprised this place we own gold by alphabet count *3*!!! XD wheeeee!!!! I'll post MOREEEEEEEE till I'm able to buy cloths la ka X"D......

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 12:29 PM

butbut... I can't stop help it ;A;

I. Will. Try. To.

maybe sobsob X'D

auto-formatting for text? ahaha I was trying to figure what is that face emote for the longest time @@ so it's noesbleed? some people are too creative coming up with these... XD and hope I can do this sho pic to your liking too ;~;V

N'kob: sleep sleep! and ya, very bad XDD I need to use all what I have to gamble at a time. bad strategy D: <-- was greedy and hope for double lol. hope you can get cloths for poor doctor soon ya. he's so naked since the contest X'D wish we can design our own panty haha eeeee

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 12:36 PM

@ sei: a! hai! yOu need to sleep soon! Gah, I kind of wish there's the "subscribe" feature here, so I can just find your thread XD but for now, since the community's still kind of small, it should be easy enough to find your thread <3 Arigatou! Gambarimasu!! >3<

@ mai: hahah, yeah, *.,* <-- nosebleeding XD;;; It looks kind of ugly, but it's the best looking one out of the other ones I've seen XD;;; AH! Shush! I'm sure yours will come out superb! I already drooled massive amount of buckets at the WIP! *q* <333

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:47 PM

very nice WIP shosho~~~~ *____*

kinda sexy and invitinggguuu.... hehehe I'm sure it'll be GREEEEEEN LIGHTED!!!

I'm hoping to see it soon in colour ^____^!

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:48 PM

@ P'Mai : LOL!!! now you mentioned it XD LOL!!! do you think the cloth design contest here allows us to design pantie? XD!! *shot*
YES for greedy and double gold *3*b!!!! [that's what I did for the card game ka XD LOL deal everything I have and get broke......]
thank goodness I left Las Vegas before I turn 21 X"D if not, I'll be gambling to death LOL!!!

@Shochii : ahh......nemu *rubs eyes* I wish there will be a subscribe thread system too!!!! I'll talk to you later ne >3<!!!!
PS. I still get your text message la X'D LOL!!! that's so funny *3*!!!! cell phone haunted!!!! XD!!!

nite nite Shochii~~~ nite nite P'Mai ka~~~ *3*!!!!!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 12:52 PM

@ verdy: eee~~~ X3 <333 Arigatou!!! Yay!! you're here~ And I hope you don't continue to gamble away your gold TTATT;;;

@ sei: holy shit... STILL?!!! >A<;; I'm so sorry! I'm not getting charged for them, but you are~ ;____; I'm so sorry~ Just turn off your phone TTATT;;;;;; or something? gomen ne~ but goodnight, sweets <3

I gotta get going soon, too. My sister wants to use the net since I was hogging it for weeks XD;;;;;;;;;

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 01:00 PM

sho is always too kind to me ;3; *tackles and changes the bucket for you* see you ya~~ <3

N'kob: they might take it into consideration la 8D TRYTRY *encourages you to* ahaha I'm back to .50g again even verdy just gave me donation ;A; I FAILED AS A GAMBLER /die

ahaha ;_; might be good for you la. but I'm so stingy with RL money. just not so much with online XDDD E-MONEY *float around*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 01:01 PM

kay, good night, lovelies~ X3 <3

EDIT:
@ mai: TTATT hahah you'll never learn, will you? XD; RL > e-money anyway XD;;;; <333 night sweets <333

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 01:11 PM

shosho lineart so very nice and cleaaaan.... and awww now light wants icecream tooo *____*

XD XD

awwww light missed sei-chan and shosho and verdy and and and mai-chaaan... T_T light has no luck... T_T

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:02 PM

unngggg @_@ Your lineart is so awesome Sho~

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 05:34 PM

@ light: ack! raito~ shosho missed you, too TTATT But omg, thank you~ Looks... "clean" because it's not close up XD;;;;;;; *hides the original size* Yay! choco-magical-icecream for raito-kun, too~~ >3< <333

@ ana: TTATT SANQ~~~ Nothing compared to yours though! XD <3 And your new siggy = <33333333333 I LOVE IT~

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:36 PM

WAAAH SHO; How do you get such clean lines?! I r envious! ;____;

And I'm totally contemplating whether I should make a art dump thread or not... ;~;

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:39 PM

doooo itttt <_<

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 05:46 PM

@ bell bell: You're crazy!! XD; And yeah, I'm like ana... DO ITTT~ Nike says so! ;D *bad pun* <3