verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 03:07 PM

Poor dezaza... I know how that feels. Melbourne gets unbearably hot in summer, I always feel like melting. Thankfully it's autumn now so no crazy hot weather anymore XD.

<3333 winter

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 03:30 PM

Verdy << *nods nods* Too make it worse, the last few days there was some raining and then out of no where armies of insects are everywhere O__o!! I have to keep my window shut to avoid them getting into my room but that also means my room will become even hotter TTwTT;;;

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 03:35 PM

ergghhh ><

that's very bad. i hate insects. the flies in australia love to hug people's faces so much, it's very crazy. plus i think they believe getting inside your mouth might be the greatest thing ever. i never eat them thankfully but when i was camping with a bunch of friends, some of them ate flies XDDDDDD

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 03:42 PM

Here what I got like kinda like a big ant with wings >[]<!!! Not termite though, other than the flying giant ants there are also some bees and thousands of some small insects I have no idea what they're called @____@;;; Strange enough, they're even out numbered mosquitoes >w<***

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 03:49 PM

O____O

It sounds so horrible dezaza... are you sure you're not describing your nightmare? XDD Nooooo to all insects!!! Well I don't mind them in terms of arts, but definitely not if I have to meet them.

Ok, ghosty goes to sleep now it's almost 2 am here. See you later deza~

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 03:53 PM

Goodnight~ >w<////// Have a good sleep and don't dream about my nightmare of the insects ne xDDDD;;; Catch you later <333333

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2007, 06:45 AM

poor De O____O

light doesnt like insects at all. they make light cant sleep very well. hope De got good sleep last night <333

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 10:19 AM

light << I need to turn on a lamp outside the house until near morning to lure them so they won't be interested to get into the house @___@;;; These crazy creatures seem to like anything luminous soooo much =__=** Grrrr.....

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2007, 10:46 AM

oooh, those are so troublesome, De :O we get a lot of flies and mosquitoes here in the summer, but almost no insects whatsoever in the winter... coz it might be too cold?

poor De... is those insect repellant sprays effective??? o___o?

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 10:56 AM

I prefer not use spray though....you never know if the poison will be left on something.......and since outside there are my dog and cats, chances are the poison might be left on their food bowls >_<;;;

And nope, it's not winter = no insect for me =w=;;; (it's not cold enough here I think?) I remembered there were termites attack during some time in 'winter' D<

*stretches* I hope I can update my thread today after making more progress on the 3/4 pic from finishing only skin shading right now....

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2007, 11:04 AM

oh yea, spray has chemicals. might be bad... o___o but here, they sell a different kind of spray.. is like you spray it on skin and insects dont come so much? light never uses though... coz dunno how effective it is... XD;;;;

aaa, update today? :D light will be waiting! :D :D

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 11:10 AM

I'm not too sure about the type of spray which prevent the insects from coming, most I see in the market here are usually the ole DDT X__x;;; I've heard there's some herb that the insects hate its scent but I guess no one here has made it into a spray yet =__=;;;

I will update maybe some time later tonight, I need to start shading the other parts first ^^;;;; Last night only the skin alone almost killed my hand already =A=;;;;

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 11:16 AM

woaaahhh dezaza so diligent...

motivates the lazy ghost to become productive also xD

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 11:23 AM

Verdy << I'm not that diligent~ xp I was liked....finished the line art even before last weekend then skipped to work on the flat colored piece and left the line art alone until Thursday night :lol: I better try to finish it soon because the commissioner has been waiting for almost 3 months already.... ^^;;;

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2007, 11:25 AM

ahhhh.... yea, it might be a salve or something to apply to the skin, might not be a spray... sorry, De, light is not very knowledgeable in this ... only see the advertisement on tv sometimes... ^^;;;

oooh, but De always makes such soft and beautiful skin shading... butbut,... poor De's hands... TTATT... make sure De rests the hands every now and then...

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 11:37 AM

light << It's okay~ I don't know much about things like that either xDDDD;;; I only know that at least there's a lotion with citronella grass oil that use for avoid being bitten mosquitoes.

The muscles on the arms were pain to do. I think I messed them one way or other though because I didn't use reference and.....I can't shade the part with foreshortening properly TT___TT;;; Well, skin is one of hardest parts of this pic but the next is a cape-liked cloth =[]=;;; but I think I'll leave that part to do tomorrow :lol:

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 11:39 AM

Yea dont forget to rest here and there, dezaza should take good care of artist's hands :D

And im looking forward to the finished picture of it! Woah so it's already 3 month waiting list? But I understand, if not for RL commission, I work prettttyyyyyyy sloooow. Like ... years XD.

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 11:45 AM

Verdy<< It was a pic from a joint auction but I had troubled with the pose and the costume because the winner said we can design costume on our own. Pssttt.....I was so surprised enough she didn't choke when I sent her the sketch asking if I should change the costume. :lol: :lol: I mean....I know my sense at costume designing is very low and trying to combine old Japan style and modern New York together is just..... *sweats*

....I think Japanese people may want to kill me for ruining their traditional costume like that... :lol:

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 12:09 PM

LOL it can't be *that* bad... but now you got me curious and want to see the end result of it

will you finish it today/tomorrow? :D

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 12:12 PM

Maybe tomorrow but if I push myself, I think I can finish it by......morning xDDDD;;;

You can see the line art in the WIP area in my thread though =3

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 12:19 PM

*saunters away to dezaza's gallery*

Oohh I see. WIP already looking good... and what do you mean by crazy cloth design? O___O The only crazy one here might be your judgment XD.

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 12:29 PM

-___-;; I don't know....it looks kinda weird to me to have a Yukata cut short like that and the cape-liked cloth looks more like it's an influence from Greek/Roman something. *scratches head* I have never been good at Japanese costume ^^;;;

It's going to take a long while to finish everything....I'm only done with the inner shirt and the strap on the torso =__=;;;

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 12:32 PM

Mmmm have you seen most of the clothes on japanese games? (ff/kh/etc)

All of them are so crazy *__*
I mostly point and laugh at how many zippers and belts someone can wear in a costume =DDDD

So don't feel bad about it, these guys are pro! :P

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 12:40 PM

LOL......I hardly see those costumes as Japanese costumes... ^^;;;;

But yeah....too many belts and zippers are annoying, at least for drawing though xDDDD;;;;

verdant
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2007, 01:21 PM

dezaza, I might turn to bed soon in case I don't reply.

have a good weekend... don't work too hard ^^.