Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-14-2012, 11:24 PM

"I wont kill her.....I will Relieve her of the Dark-taint that plauges her mind. "He said, his eyes glowing. Axon walked by them, "Alecto's special ability allows him to shatter the mind of his foe's, and remove the dark taint."he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-15-2012, 12:01 AM

(o3o;; lets have the uh...mom die from that. I kinda don't want her mom to be brought into the main rp. or she could just be ditched. your pick. )

"What exactly does that mean? You're going to fix her? I don't think it's that easy.", Lilium said, staring down at the ground. Her mother squirmed around under Lilium's foot, but Lilium just pressed down even harder. Her mother whimpered and stayed down on the ground. "Stay still, mom."

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 12:17 AM

[bring her into the main rp.....if you do, il give you load's of smexy guy pics.]

"mind obliterate!" he shouted. In Her mother's mind, it felt like everything she knew had crumbled under her, and what she though of herself was swept away.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 12:40 AM

(nooo. her mother's supposed to be an insane murderous bitch who ditched her child! Not someone who became a new person! ;c )

Lilium's mother eyes turned into a dark purple. her purples faded away and her head hit the floor. Lilium stared down at her mother. "Mom?", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 12:46 AM

[Pwease!!!! DX if you dont, il drop this rp!]

Alecto went to her, and felt for a pulse.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 01:09 AM

(Why??? I don't get why you want her in it...)

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 01:43 AM

(Its part of a plan! please, just go with it!)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 01:52 AM

(fiiine. As long as she won't be on here forever. Now, how is she supposed ot act? All loving towards Lilium? o3o;; I didn't really get how you explained it. )

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 03:08 AM

(Have and Have. Loving, but prone to fit's of Anguish)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 03:23 AM

(I see~ thanks and it's spelled 'half', not 'have'. )

The pupils in Lilium's mothers' eyes started to come back. After a few moments, her mother was fully awake, but really sleepy and a bit confused. "Wuh...what happened? Why....why does my back hurt?", she said, her voice was just like Lilium's, except it wasn't full of sadness. She turned her head to Lilium and her eyes started to water up. She practically tackled Lilium, but in a friendly way. She hugged her daughter and started crying. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, Lilium. I-I'm a terrible mother. I...shouldn't have left you in that ally...I was just..I...", she said, but started sobbing before she could finish. Lilium looked at her mother and gave her the biggest smile she could make. She hugged her mother and rubbed her head on her mom's chest (no, not her boobs, andy. Abover her boobs. I know what you're thinking). Autumn stood next to Liliy, smiling at her. She was so glad that they were okay.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 03:27 AM

Alecto's eye's stopped glowing, but they were still red. Axon smiled "You did well, my friend." he siad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 03:41 AM

Autumn looked at the two young men and walked up to them. "You and I both know that Lily's mom still has some things that have to be settled. Not just between those two, but something else that's just as worse. I can tell that woman has done something terrible. I can sense it. I won't say anything to them, though.", she whispered to them.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 03:56 AM

Alecto put his fist to his chest "Il protect Lily to the death." he said. Axon looked at him, amazed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 04:01 AM

"Just don't try and touch her. I'll beat your butt if you try to!", Autumn said, waving her finger at him. She then smiled and giggled. Lilium and her mother were busy crying, hugging and chatting to really care about what was going on in the room. Lilium seemed to be much different than before. She seemed to stand out and seemed like she was there. She didn't seem like some girl who was hard to notice. She even seemed a lot happier and cheerful than before.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 04:22 AM

Alecto cried out. He then fell to his knee's, clutching his head. You saw in his eye's that his Conciousness was elsewhere.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 04:29 AM

Lilium ran over to Alecto and plopped down on her knees. She put her hand son his cheeks and made him look up at her. She looked at him, her eyes full of worry. "Alecto, are you all right?", she said. Lilium's mom put her hand on the wall and pulled herself up. She walked over to the two and looked at the boy. "What's wrong? What happened to him?", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 02:13 PM

Alecto's vision was brief. he saw a image of a man running away from this shack, a look of fear on his face. He then saw a women, almost familier, right behind him, chasing him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 03:10 PM

"What's wrong with him?", Lilium said, looking at Alecto's friend.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 08:44 PM

"When Alecto removes The evil taint, it doesnt go away quickly. It stays within him for awhile, before it disintegrates. "he said. "so any memory's that are apart of the taint, he will envision."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 11:50 PM

Both Lilium and her mother stayed silent. Her mother looked very uncomfortable. She shifted from side to side for a few moments, waiting for Lilium's friend to wake up from his trance. "I...I don't believe I told you all my name; it's Hirari.", she said, remembering that she hadn't really introduced herself.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 12:42 AM

Alecto snapped out of his trance. "A Man, with black hair, Gold eye's, and a Youngish face...being chased by a women with Violet eyes..."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 02:31 AM

Hirari looked down the the ground with a depressed look on her face. She turned her head away as Lilium looked up at her. "...Mom, do you know what this is about?", she said. her mom stayed silent for a while before she finally said something. "I'd....rather not talk about it...", she said. Autumn closed her eyes and then looked out the door. She knew that Lily's mother knew what happened in that vision. She had to. She was the only one with Violet eyes.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 02:47 AM

Alecto rubbed his head "I hate using mind Obliterate.....Those vision's never make sense" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 AM

"Then don't use it to much...It worries me when you fall down like that and act...weird.", Lilium said, letting out a sigh.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 03:30 AM

"It was either use that, or kill your mother. What choice did I have?..."he said.