Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:19 AM

"Down to the kitchen. Its not like I'm allowed to go anywhere that's outside the castle walls." Devon said. Its been years since he's last left the castle. But, no matter what he said to his father, he wasn't allowed to leave. It was 'to dangerous.' He didn't think so though.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2011, 03:26 AM

"Ok, that sounds like a plan," Taylor said as he got a text and read it.

The text said the following: "You are to move into the personal knight room into the castle in four days. You have four days to move all your stuff to that room. If you need more days, please let us know on the second or third day, thank you."

"Wow, I get to live with you now," Taylor said as he smiled and then realized he will no longer be in the knight's residence.

Taylor had to think, after he ate lunch with the prince. He would have to start moving his stuff to his new "home".

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 04:22 AM

"Of course you'd be staying with me. You wouldn't be able to protect me from the knight's residence." Devon said. He had thought that was obvious. Guess not.

When they arrived at the kitchen, the Prince had the chef make them both something to eat. Then he ate in silence, not knowing what to say.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 02:43 AM

Taylor took a bite of the dessert and commented on it.

"This dessert taste good," Taylor said as he smiled, "Is this what you eat everyday? If so, I can get use to this... Also do I taste test your food... I wouldn't mind doing that..."

One of the cooks knew Taylor was a "newbie" personal knight by the way he acted. She smiled and wondered what Taylor's favorite foods was.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 03:23 AM

"Yeah. This is what I eat everyday." Devon said, finishing up. Only the best cooks were allowed to work in the castle. So, of course their food would be best.

"I don't think you have to test my food..." he said. He really didn't know. But, he figured it would be in the workbook. So, they would figure it out later.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 07:19 PM

"Aw... I was looking forward to taste testing your cake," Taylor said jokingly.

The cook smiled and handed Taylor some cake, vegetables, and beef. Then she said, "Eat up, there is more where that came from."

"Thanks!" Taylor said gratefully as he dig in and munched on more food.

Taylor didn't know that tomorrow he was going to have personal knight training ahead of him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 07:28 PM

"You don't need to 'test' mine. Just get your own." Devon said. He was positive that nobody would try to poison him. At least, not through dessert.

He got his own cake, thanked the cook and ate it slowly.

"So. Now what do you want to do?"

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 07:35 PM

"I was thinking of moving some of my stuff into my new place," Taylor said as he smiled, "I don't have a whole lot of stuff."

In reality, Taylor had a room full of clothes and other items. It could be moved in one day, although what would the king say if he drags the prince along. Maybe the King wouldn't mind, although the king didn't want his only son to be in danger. Taylor then finished his food and burped loudly.

"Excuse me," Taylor said as he burped again, "Excuse me..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 08:02 PM

"I'll help you move the stuff." Devon told Taylor. Anything would be better than just sitting around and doing nothing. Though he couldn't help but laugh slightly when the Knight started burping.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2011, 12:35 AM

"Thanks, Devon, for offering to help," Taylor said as he smiled and got up from his seat, "let's go to the knight quarters then."
Taylor brushed off whatever food was on him and wiped his face with a napkin. Then he waited for the prince to get ready.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 01:29 AM

Devon nodded and stood. Stretching, he started walking out of the room. Then stopped in the doorway and looked back at Taylor. "Let's go." he said, not knowing exactly where they were going.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2011, 02:36 AM

Taylor walked to the knight's quarters and started packing up his things into suitcases and other random bags of luggage. Taylor made sure that Devon only carried the lighter stuff of course. He wouldn't want Devon to carry anything heavy.

"Just carry the stuff to the right," Taylor said as he pointed to the stuff on wheels.

Taylor picked up a lot of bags and got ready to go. He double checked to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything.

"I don't think left anything behind," Taylor said to Devon.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-23-2011, 02:47 AM

Devon followed Taylor to the knight's quarters and looked around. It was a bit different than what he was expecting. Though he wasn't to happy that he wasn't allowed to carry anything heavy. He wasn't weak, after all!

"If you did, then it isn't very important." he said.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 PM

Only reason Taylor didn't let the prince carry anything heavy, because he didn't want the King to get angry at him. Although there was one more bag and it was heavy. It was on the floor waiting for someone to pick it up.

"Do you think you can carry one more bag, Devon," Taylor asked Devon as he couldn't carry anything else, "It's just some random heavy stuff."

Taylor was trying to remember what was in that bag. Then it dawned to him it was his favorite video gaming system with games and accessories.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM

Devon nodded. "Of course." he told him.

The Prince went over to the bag and managed to pick it up. It was heavy, but he could manage it. He followed Taylor to his room and set the bag down on the bed, exhausted all of a sudden.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 AM

"I told you it was very heavy," Taylor said as he began to unpack his things and let Devon rest for a while.

After Taylor was finished setting up, he smiled and deemed the room ready to live in. Taylor blew up the inflatable couch and sat on it. He told Devon he was welcome to rest on the bed for a while until he regained his strength.

"So, what do you think of the room?" Taylor asked as he smiled at Devon.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2011, 12:31 AM

Devon nodded in agreement. That really was heavy. He collapsed to the floor, but moved to the bed when Taylor said so. He looked around the room, thinking.

"Looks good to me." he told him.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-25-2011, 01:24 AM

"So, now what do you want to do, Devon?" Taylor asked as he was sitting on the couch, "want to do what you normally do, or..."

Taylor was thinking that they could almost do whatever they wanted, although the king would be watching their every move. Taylor kept thinking of something to do while Devon came up with an answer. Then it dawned to Taylor, he remembered he had to go to Personal Knight training tomorrow. Taylor sighed as he realized that.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2011, 01:34 AM

Devon thought about it.

"I normally just stay up in my room. Or sit in the gardens. Its not like there is anything to do around here." he said. He was bored all the time. But he really wasn't allowed to do anything. So there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-27-2011, 02:07 AM

Taylor sighed and remember the fun times they had. Then he thought of something, what if they go somewhere tonight just for the fun of it. Taylor thought about going to that club that he always go there. He just goes there to watch people there and drink some tomato juice.

"So, want to do anything tonight?" Taylor asked as he smiled, "I know of a place that is awesome. It's like a night club."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-27-2011, 02:34 AM

Devon brightened up at the thought of going out to a club. But then his face fell. There was no way he would be allowed to go. It would be 'much to dangerous.'

"I'd love to go. But unless its in the castle, I won't be able to." he told him.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-30-2011, 12:08 AM

"Aw... your eighteen now, Devon," Taylor said as he was disappointed, "you have to be in charge of your own destiny. Even if it means making a few mistakes like the Prince of Lins."

Taylor remembered what happened to the Prince of Lins and how he got in trouble for drinking/partying hard. Taylor wished he was old enough at the time to go to that one club. Taylor wanted to celebrate seeing his old friend again by going to the night club like place. The girls always flirt with him there anyways.

"I have a question, since you can't leave the castle..." Taylor said as he was thinking, "how does the King expect for you to find a future wife? Or maybe..."

Taylor was still thinking and then decided to leave it alone from there. Although that maybe meant, the King will show him a few girls and he picks one. As for Taylor, he just ignores the girls. Maybe he is hiding something about himself.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-30-2011, 12:38 AM

"I don't know.. He's probably just going to choose some princess himself and I'll be stuck with the decision." Devon said.

He sighed. He really didn't want to have to marry some stranger. Btu he knew he more likely wouldn't be getting a choice. So, he would have to deal with that.

He was silent for a while longer.

"You know what. I don't care what my Father says. I want to go out and have fun for once." he said. He wanted to be able to be himself for once in his life and not be trapped here. One night out isn't going to kill him, after all.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-15-2011, 10:45 PM

"You don't get to pick? That's sad..." Taylor said as he sighed, "I remember the girls around the knight hood, well the few females that wanted to be knights. They really liked me, although they weren't my type. I just don't want no random partner."

Taylor smiled and munched on some chips he found in his bag. They were four days old, but they were still good.

"That's the spirit!" Taylor said as he smiled, "I'll meet you here in thirty minutes then, and we'll leave when no one is looking."

Before Taylor went to his room he asked, "Do you need any clothes for the club?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 12:29 AM

"I'm not even allowed to choose who I hang around with. Why would I be allowed to choose who I marry?" Devon asked, not really expecting an answer.

He nodded to what was said. "Yeah. I'll probably need something." he told him. He didn't have any clothes that would be appropriate to go out clubbing in.