princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 07:01 AM

Name: Courtney Valentine

Bio: Courtney comes from the Valentine family. She is an only child. She is the Princess of the Northern Country. Her parents arranged a wedding for their daughter, but things did not go well.

appearance:

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 06-13-2011, 07:41 AM

Name: Adaigo Rose
Short Bio: His parents are the King and Queen of the Southern Country. He's been arranged to marry the Northern Countries daughter.
Appearance:

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 07:51 AM

Courtney was out in the garden. It was her favorite place to hide when her parents were making her do things she didn't want to do. They had arranged a marriage with the family of the Southern Country. They had a son. She was not very happy about the marriage. She knew she had no choice and this was the attempt of the two families to combine the two countries together in peace. That was the only reason she would do it. It was only for the peace of the two countries. She never actually got the chance to meet this Lord Adaigo. Even though she has never met him she already knew she disliked him. She was a bit nervous about meeting him and the time was arriving soon.

Last edited by princessofdarkness101; 06-13-2011 at 07:54 AM..

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 AM

Adaigo had been ignoring his parents all day. He didn't want to marry! They hadn't even asked his input, but it didn't matter to them he thought. Slowly he waled around the castle grounds to pass the time before their carriage was ready to take them off to have a meeting with his new bride. "I hate this..." Adaigo muttered to himself as he made another lap around the small pond behind the castle. "This shouldn't happen to me!" He sulked and glared at his parents' window before he heard his name being called. The carriage must have arrived.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 05:55 PM

The castle was bustling around getting ready for the arrival of Southern Country's prince. Courtney heard her mother yelling for. She let out a sigh. She was still young and she wanted to have a little bit more fun before she had to grow up. She picked a blue flower and placed in her hair. It went well with her blue and white dress. She walked through the door and up the stairs. She sat in her room waiting for the carriage to arrive.

lpockyl

Old 06-13-2011, 06:54 PM

Only moments later did his family leave their well guarded castle. "So father, why should I marry this...this...woman?" Adaigo said after picking out a suitable name for this girl he's to marry. He understood that her family were the Royals of the Northern Country and that this marriage is to be a truce between the two, but he still iddn't understand why he had to do it, why not make his older brother or younger brother do this deed? It seemed like they were personally punishing him for the rest of his life. "I don't understand. I really don't Mother, Father, why are we doing this? What about Charles? What about Thomas? Why me?" He almost growled with anger.

"Because dear," His mother started to explain calmly, and in a soft voice. "you have better potential..." She smiled and foled her hands in her lap. It seemed that his mother had silenced all and any negative and or conversation of his betrothed. Adaigo looked outside of the window and heaved a sigh. This is it, this was going to be his life.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 07:46 PM

Courtney pace back and forth in her room. She couldn't believe she would be forced to marry this guy she has never even met. She was angry that she had to, but she had to for her people. They all counted on her and this truce. Courtney's mother appeared in her room. "There you are. The carriage has arrived. And try to be polite" she said to her daughter. Her mother wanted Courtney to take the flower out, but she insisted on wearing it. It was all that was left of her childish days. Today was the day she would meet the man she was to marry and the day she grew up. Courtney stood up and walked to the door. She didn't go down the stairs. She wanted to get a look of him first then she would join them to meet him.

lpockyl

Old 06-14-2011, 08:00 PM

Adaigo wanted to scream and pull at his short brown and blonde hair as he noticed that they had finally arrived. "Here we are, Valentine castle..." Their footman Ayden said. "I will take care of the carriage whilst you are away young master, king, queen" He said addressing everyone as he helped his mother out of the carriage.

"So now that we're here... better make ourselves known so we get the proper greeting... you should at least have that..." His father complained. Adaigo wanted to smack his own face with the full flatness of his palm out of embarrassment from his father. Judging by the way he was quickly annoyed with his father was a sign that today would probably never end. As the day dragged itself on the last few seconds it had.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM

Courtney saw one of the servants opened the door. He bowed and said "The guests from the Southern Country have arrived". Courtney heaved a heavy sigh. She didn't feel ready for this. She was filled with nerves. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Derek and this is my wife Daisy" her father stepped out and said. "please come on in and make yourself comfortable." he said trying to be polite and offering their guest inside. "Courtney should be down in a minute" he said a little panicky as to why she wasn't already.

lpockyl

Old 06-18-2011, 08:28 PM

"I thank you" His mother Willa said. She had put a hand on her husbands shoulder so that he would keep his rude comments to himself. Sometimes he couldn't keep his mouth shut, but right now, she'd needed him to make this one of the times that he could. "What a lovely house" His mother commented as she walked his father Garren through the room.

"Yes... nice..." Adaigo said letting his absentmindedness affect him. He was more worried if he could stay calm enough throughout the meeting.

[Tomorrow I will be taking a two week trip for a college, I do apologize]

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-19-2011, 03:36 AM

Courtney started down the large stair case. "Ah here she comes now" her father said when he saw a glimpse of her coming down the stairs. She put on her best smile she could muster as she descended down the stairs. She let her long blonde hair flow down past her shoulders. She took a stance next to mother. "This is my daughter, Courtney" he said as she did a little curtsy to show respect. "Its nice to meet you" she said still trying to smile. She wasn't very pleased, but she had to what she could for peace in her kingdom, though to her it just didn't seem fair.

[Okay. I hope you have fun]

lpockyl

Old 07-09-2011, 08:27 PM

Adaigo smiled sweetly at Courtney and strode forward with grace. "It is nice to meet the lovely woman that I am to marry..." He kissed her hand gently and looked to both of their parents. "I thank you all for this arrangement". He tried to smile sweetly, but his emotions were fighting with one another. "May we talk in private?" He looked to both of their parents again, he needed to know something about this girl, something that would let him get to know her, get to know what he's getting himself into.

[[sorry it took a while to respond, and sorry that the post is short >.<]]

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 10:10 AM

{Its okay :) I hope your trip was pleasant}

Courtney was pleased at the young man's politeness. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well" she said with a smile. Her mother suggested that the parents should head to the dinning room and give the young couple sometime alone. Courtney's father nodded and turned to his daughter and whispered quietly so no one else could hear, "Try to mind your manners." She gave him a small nod and he showed their guest the way to the dinning room. Courtney stood there in the room alone with Adaigo. She still wasn't happy about the arranged marriage, but at least he was kind of cute and had some manners.

lpockyl

Old 08-23-2011, 11:27 AM

Adaigo shoved his hands inside his pants pockets as he slowly circled Courtney. "So... how do you feel about this arranged marriage? I want your honest opinion... don't give me any lies.." He said in a stern voice. He really didn't have the time to be fooled and pulled around by someone other than his own two parents. He didn't even like it when they did it, but he had to deal with it.

"Go on, tell me..." He knew that he sounded kind of rude, but today was just not his day. First his parents just tell him that he has an arranged marriage to another woman of a different estate. If he could get out of the others, maybe he could get out of this one as well.

@princessofdarkness101 sorry it took long, I was... busy > w < ]]

Last edited by lpockyl; 08-23-2011 at 11:29 AM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2011, 06:21 PM

((Oh its perfectly fine))

Courtney watched him as he circled around her. She crossed her arms and spoke. "How do you think I feel about it? I have to marry someone I don't even know against my will. I don't like it at all." she said with a stern and stubborn voice. She did speak the truth. She didn't want to get married. She enjoyed being happy and childish. She didn't want anything to change. Not yet anyways. She also found this man to be quite rude. "I do not want to marry someone I don't know especially someone who is very rude!" she said as she turned her back to him and began to walk off towards the kitchen.