Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-04-2011, 03:40 AM

"The Commoner's Prince"

Summary: A haughty prince is booted out of his kingdom by his tyrannical father when he is uncovered as being infertile and unable to produce an heir to the throne. His brother will take his place. This prince is also gay…thankfully, his father never found out about that. He travels far away, and grows quite sick and hungry. He gains the affection of a commoner, who takes the starving, penniless man in. ((You said you wanted to play the prince!))

Quote:
Name- Triston Aidio (A-de-o)
Age- 17
Social Status- Commoner
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-04-2011 at 04:05 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 AM

Name: Viktor Skelter
Social Status: Prince
Appearance:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 04:05 AM

um...I'm not sure how to start this one.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-04-2011, 04:08 AM

((I could start by talking about the kingdom and the prince's reputation, if you'd like...and we can go from there. Maybe your boy is in town one day and comes across the prince?))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 04:12 AM

(That works well. I will post tomorrow though)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-05-2011, 03:07 AM

The Kingdom of Meridian was well-known for many things. Its lush supply of resources, its tough and absolute monarchy, and a largely poor population. Understandably, because of the lack of wealth among most people living in Meridian, beggars were a common sight on city and town streets. No one paid them much mind.

Usually, that is. This particular beggar, wandering the streets of a small town on the outskirts of Meridian, was attracting a lot of attention to himself. Unlike most boys in the kingdom, he had long hair. He also had many tattoos decorating his skin. Tattoos were expensive...why would a beggar have them?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2011, 03:30 AM

Triston was out for his usual walks as he came past the unknown person with long hair and dark eyes. He had tattoos and looked strong enough to fight. But he looked weak and hungry like a begger this was odd and entrigued Triston very much. Stopping by close enough he looked at him for a moment and was thinking of something.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-05-2011, 03:56 AM

The man was much paler than what was considered to be healthy at the time. His eyes lacked life...he was probably starving. He looked shaky, like his blood sugar was possibly at a dangerously low level. He was wearing a large coat...a tattered one, but a coat large enough to keep him war and comfortable. His shoes were worn from walking for miles and miles. He must have come from far away.

He sometimes stopped and extended cupped hands to the masses, hoping to get some kind of money for food.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2011, 10:29 PM

Triston didn't think anyone should be homeless but something about him made Triston want to help him. Triston carefully walked over to him and knelt down. "Hi" he wasn't sure what all to say so he just did the simple way of showing respect or at least trying to. "You look tired and hungry, come on let's go get you something to eat" Triston spoke smiling.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 02:21 AM

The man turned in Triston's direction, seeming rather surprised that someone had stopped and offered him assistance. He had been in this particular area for a few days, now...and no one had offered any help to him. He regarded Triston with solemn eyes for a moment before he unsteadily got to his feet. "...I don't want to be a burden," he admitted, wearily.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 AM

Triston stopped the man before he could turn to leave "If I invite you then you are not a burden. Come on, I can make some chili and it won't take long" Triston spoke looking at him with 'wanting to help' eyes. "Come on, you can't stay out here forever" Triston added.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 03:32 AM

The man sighed and then nodded, uncertainly accepting the offered help. "All right...thank you," he murmured, sounding incredibly grateful. It sounded almost like being grateful was a new sort of feeling for him. He didn't like being in the debt of others.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 03:36 AM

"And don't worry, this is all out of kindness" Triston spoke or at least that is what he had believed at the moment. Helping the man to his house not too far away he unlocked the door and walked them in closing it behind them and sitting him down on the couch. "I'll draw you a warm bath while starting the food about the time you get out of the bath it should be done. I'll get you some clothes too" he spoke as if he was a child having a friend over to spend the night for the first time.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 03:46 AM

The man had some trouble making it to Triston's house. He had little to no energy left and it seemed like one of his legs was injured, possibly from a fight. He had just a slight limp. He sagged down onto the couch in relief once they reached the other male's home, sighing softly. "...You really don't have to do this," he informed him, quietly. "But thank you. I'll find some way to repay you."

...Thankfully, it seemed like Triston had not recognized him. Most commoners didn't know what he looked like, anyway. But his name would ring bells, maybe.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 04:06 AM

"No it's fine, don't worry about it I'm Triston by the way" he spoke while getting everything ready and the food as well (sorry shower and bedtime)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-06-2011, 04:25 AM

((That's fine!))

"All right. If you're sure. It's nice to meet you, Triston." He didn't give his name out...not yet. He didn't want to deal with what would happen...he would be laughed at, ridiculed, and then kicked out of the house. Betelgeuse Skelter was not the kindest of rulers. His children were different than he was, but most commoners didn't realize that...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 PM

"alright well the bath is ready and you have clothes in there on the sink counter top. I'll finish up here" he spoke and yelled back from the kitchen "Do you want any help?" (getting to the bathroom that is)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 01:27 AM

"Thanks. No, I think I'll be fine..." The man stood up rather shakily and took a few moments to relax himself and steady his leg. Once he was fine on his feet, he slowly headed off towards the bathroom. He had to take his time getting into the bath because of his injured leg, but once he was in, he immediately sank down into it and sighed, closing his eyes. It had been a while since he'd had a proper bath.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 AM

Triston finished making dinner and in between he was picking up, he wasn't a neat freak or anything but would like it to be nice when others were around. He sat on the couch and started to read his book. (Sorry for some reason this skipped out of my view)

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-20-2011, 03:17 AM

When the man finally deemed himself to be clean and presentable, he attempted to get out of the bathtub by himself. He made a few quiet tries and almost fell twice. The second time he nearly fell, he sank back into the bathtub miserably and sighed, realizing what his only option was.

"...I'm stuck in the bathtub," he called, sounding embarrassed. "I got in, but I can't get out with my bad leg."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-21-2011, 06:51 PM

Triston closed his book putting it off to the side with his bookmark in it and left the room to the bathroom taking a towel from the hall closet, a big beach towel, and went into the bathroom helping the stranger out of the bathtub easily and placing the towel around at the same time "Easy" Triston spoke.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 AM

Once he was fully out of the tub, he gave a soft sigh. His near-falls had left him a tad shaky and weak. "Sorry. I'm just not at full strength," he apologized, a sheepish sort of smile on his face.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-23-2011, 03:47 AM

(were we gonna continue this one?)

The towel would have went almost to his knees and stayed on "Its alright, its understandable" Triston spoke calmly. With other people he was usually always nice but to gave a guest in his home, he was a bit nicer. Making sure he could stand on his own, he spoke "Will you be okay by yourself now?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:11 PM

Mira-Charma13: is this dead? should we end this? im going through all subscriptions and ending some while others stay im just making sure first.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 07-30-2011, 03:51 AM

((Up to you. I don't mind.))