Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 AM

Owen leaned in toward Mana a little. "So, you arn't human are you?" His eyes glowed yellow for a moment. "You don't feel human..."

"Remember that talk we had about tactful conversation?" Owen said, shaking his head. He was glad that the dragon's attention was off of him for a moment. He didn't like the way she was looking at the orb.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 03-01-2013, 07:03 AM

Mana looked down at Owen and shook her head. "No. I'm not human. No one that works here is..well I suppose Kiki and Kira are the most human." She tapped her chin as she thought about it. "Most of us were all born this way..I hope it doesn't bother you. We are all..mostly very friendly."

We could probably head back now anyway.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 03-01-2013, 07:13 AM

Yeah... though, how do we get Meilou down...- wait I got it... Kayko can't be too upset since I'm a female. She changed back and smiled up at the small girl, holding out her arms. "Come on, it's time to head inside... Kira and I have to find our clothes. Dinner should be ready soon right? We don't want to be late, or Sophia will eat all the food!" She teased and tickled the demon child before lifting her up and setting her down on the ground.

She lifted her head and sniffed a bit before looking up at the sky, trying to judge the time, despite the six or so watches she may or may not have on her person being used. "Mana is laaaaate!" She ran into the Inn and collapsed dramatically in front of the bat demon. "I'm dying~ feed me~!"

He scowled softly and rolled his eyes nudging her, not so lightly with his boot. "Get up off the floor, I just cleaned it you filthy feline..."

Bruiser shook her head and went back to cleaning glasses.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2013, 07:19 AM

Owen and Windup watched the crowd begin to file back into the Inn. "Looks like they're starting to come back." He turned to Mana. "Is there anything we can help you with Miss Mana?" He asked, hearing the word dinner getting tossed around by some of the people.

Owen held his head as more people filed in, he squeezed his eyes shut then opened them. The yellow glow was gone when they opened. "Can't do that in here...they're all too 'loud'..." He said quietly to himself.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 AM

"Please just sit and relax. I will handle everything." She smiled and then looked down on the floor. "Please get up, Dea. I will start cooking now. Don't worry.." She patted her head and walked off into the kitchen.

Meilou giggled when she was tickled. Once she was set down she ran back towards the in before she jumped on Minoru's back. "Dinner time! I love when Auntie Mana cooks~!"

Kayko walked through the doorway, yawning. She ruffled her daughters hair and sat down at an empty table.

Sofia was the last to enter, coming back a little later. She made her way to a chair in the back, keeping to herself.

Last edited by MissJiff; 03-01-2013 at 07:56 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-01-2013, 07:44 AM

She puffed out her cheeks before sitting up and stalking over to Kayko's table. "Stupid dog..." She glanced at kayko and threw up her hands. "You know what I mean."

Minoru blinked a bit and smiled, walking around with her for a bit before he put her down and turned into a puppy, his curse mark prominent on his forehead. He yipped, tail wagging as he pranced about the child's feet.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2013, 07:53 AM

Windup slowly looked around the room, trying to take in any names he could as people carried on conversations. It was strange, it had been a long time since he felt really welcomed somewhere.

Owen waved his hand in front of Windup's face. "You ok there? You're staring off into space like some nostalgic old man." He followed Windup's gaze around the room. "What? You want us to have a touching moment too?" He snickered.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Mana sang to herself as she started to prep the kitchen for dinner. She was excited to cook for a lot of people.

Meilou sat down in the middle of the floor and hugged Minoru in his puppy form, petting him. "Mommy~ Can I take Minoru home wif us?"

"Not this again.." She placed her hand over her head. "We are home, Meilou..and as long as he stays in his own room."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 AM

He licked at Meilou's face, pausing slightly to stick his tongue out at Kayko before continuing to lick her face, wiggling happily. it wouldn't be the first or last time he'd hear those words, and it also wouldn't be the first or last time he was dragged off by the child to her room for bedtime.

"What's everyone drinking?"

"Sake!"

"......"

"Uhhh... I mean, milk?"

"Good girl."

"Tea"

"Soda's fine."

He yipped then paused and gave a loud huff, knowing he'd be stuck with water in a bowl until morning.

Last edited by OokamiD; 03-01-2013 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: xD oops.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 AM

"There's sake?"

"Owen.."

"Technically speaking, I'm old enough."

"Yes but you have no tolerance."

Owen groaned but knew he was right. "Soda then..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-01-2013, 08:59 AM

"Sake for me." Kayko lifted her hand before she leaned back in her chair, placing her hands behind her head.

"I want chocolate milk~" She smiled from the floor as she nuzzled Minoru.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 PM

"I'm on it" She smiled and set to work preparing the drinks, taking a slice out of a cookie and placed it on the edge of Meilou's glass, holding a finger to her maw. She set to work on a red 'tea' for Kouryuu, wrinkling her nose slightly.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2013, 10:31 PM

Owen looked around the room as he waited for his drink. He had never been able to sit this long in an open place with Owen without being harassed or chased out. He smiled and closed his eyes. Even Windup seemed calmer, the usual hectic clicking of his machinery had slowed to an even rhythm.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 05:47 AM

"Cookie!" Meilou through her hands up into the air and grinned.

Kayko rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Not exactly sneaky.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 06:17 AM

"Maybe you need to train her to be stealthier... I doubt you want Dea or Kouryuu to do it."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2013, 01:27 PM

Windup chuckled at the sight in front of him. The little dog eared girl would certainly keep things interesting.

Owen shook his head then smiled. "Did you ever think we'd get to just relax somewhere like this?" He said, turning to Windup.

"I remained hopeful, but I was seriously starting to doubt it."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 PM

"I was talking about you." Kayko rubbed her forehead.

Meilou ran over to the bar and tried to peek over it. "Cookie~ Cookie cookie!"

"Dinner will be ready in a little bit~"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 AM

"Oh hush Sugar, she ain't my pup, so she's mine to spoil, that's how it goes right?"

"...She's my pup..."

"Don't you start with this again..."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 AM

Owen leaned over to windup at that comment. "Uhh...Windup....you don't think the dragon has 'claimed' these people do you?" He looked worried.

Windup thought for a moment. "I'm not sure...Dragons claiming living things used to be very common."

"What?!" Owen whispered harshly.

"Of don't worry about it. I'm sure that isn't the case." He paused. "And even if it is they all seem happy."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 AM

"She isn't your pup. You know very well she's my daughter." Kayko crossed her arms.

"I certainly hope they don't start fighting."

The front door pushed open as a woman stepped in, holding a little bundle wrapped in blankets. "Hello?" She closed the door behind her and blinked. "Um...is this place still open?" She looked around at all the different people in the room.

Last edited by MissJiff; 03-05-2013 at 04:13 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 AM

"That doesn't make her any less mine... Isn't that right Meilou~?" She cooed softly and made her way over, scooping up the small girl. "You like being my puppy don't you? Who's a good woof woof...?"

Kiki squeaked softly and quickly turned around. "O-oh, yes, how may I help you?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-06-2013, 06:36 AM

She tossed her arms up into the air. "I am!"

Kayko placed a hand over her face and sighed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt..but I got separated from my mas- ...Um...f-friend? .." She looked down at Kyria. "We're not sure, are we, sweetie?"

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2013, 03:44 PM

Owen pointed at Kouryuu and turned to Windup. "She did! She claimed them!" He said, his voice rising above a whisper. "Are we gonna be part of her horde?!"

Windup held up a hand to silence him. "Calm down." He shook his head. "It's rude to point, and besides we have a new visitor." He nodded in the direction of the new woman.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-07-2013, 02:51 AM

Kiki nodded slowly. "Oh, um, please, come sit with us... we were about to have dinner... Mana always makes more then enough. Would you like something to drink?"

Dea's ears twitched, she grinned broadly and snuck up behind Owen and wiggled her fingers. "Why would she want a loud mouth like you...? Your friend on the other hand... he is shiny... he'd make a lovely addition to her cave."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-07-2013, 06:42 AM

Melane looked up and smiled. "Dinner sounds lovely. Thank you very much. A water is fine for me." She looked down at Kyria. "And I have her bottles with me." She made her way over to a table and sat down, setting a bag on the ground and cradled her daughter in her arms.

Meilou's nose twitched as she ran over to the new woman and stood on her tip toes, peeking into the bundle of blankets. "Aww~ A widdle baby! She's tiny!"

"Her name is Kyria."

"Mine's Meilou~!"

"It's very nice to meet you, Meilou."