Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 01-18-2008, 10:58 PM

So... I can't seem to find an FAQ like they usually have at events. So I'm completely confused about this event. If there is an FAQ, I'm just stupid and didn't find it. I don't see like an official announcement or anything helpful. Is there an item for this event? There's usually at least one free item. I just don't want to miss out on anything.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-18-2008, 11:02 PM

The box that was given out a few weeks ago.
I think it will be opening today, if I recall.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 01-18-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid
The box that was given out a few weeks ago.
I think it will be opening today, if I recall.
Oh okay. I thought that that might have been the item, but I wanted to make sure.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-18-2008, 11:13 PM

This event is user run rather than staff run which is why there is a fair few differences.

And actually te box isn't part of the event, but it is the only item you will be getting at around this time. It is a different thing, but they tie in together as far as I can tell. I do believe the taff said they wouldn't be making an item for the event because they already had plans themselves. Although this was a while ago.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 01-18-2008, 11:17 PM

I was wondering that meself.
It might help if someone posted up a FAQ?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-18-2008, 11:22 PM

I'll go make one now.