KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to KeiKei Shunu Send a message via MSN to KeiKei Shunu

Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 AM

So, I was totally into a few manga (and still am) that are aimed at kids. For instance:

Cyber Idol Mink, Hamtaro, DragonBall, etc.

So what manga/anime for kids are you into?

Like Doraemon, Duel Masters, etc?

I was totally into the kiddish Magical Girl stuff.. >3>

Weise
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Weise Send a message via MSN to Weise Send a message via Yahoo to Weise

Old 06-16-2008, 12:04 PM

Well there's a couple that's aimed at both kids and older... like Fruits Basket. But if you're talking about Americanized anime I think Zoids is pretty awesome. So is Avatar! 8D I love Avatar: The Last Airbender. Dragonball Z makes me laugh because I know the voice actors for the North American dubbs and how long they dragged out all of the fight scenes like there's no tomorrow. I also enjoy Beast Wars as well, when I used to be able to catch it on TV.

Oh! Oh! I also went through this total geek phase when I watched Yugioh with all my highschool buddies and we used to duel cards and stuff. XD I can still remember the days when I used to duel during lunch breaks and how I still have a couple of limited edition Dark Magician cards. O__O

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-16-2008, 01:05 PM

Furuba isn't quite aimed at kids. It's aimed at teens+

By kids, I mean "kodomo manga". The stuff aimed at 10 year olds, and around that age.

Zomg. Zoids. That was my love for the longest time. Jemmy. He was my love.

The yu-gi-oh manga is actually REALLY good. :0

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 06-18-2008, 10:15 AM

I like Digimon. I think the concept is interesting and the human characters are well developed.

Zoids is also fairly good, I especially liked chaotic century and the character who's name I think was Raven...

Also for some reason I also like Beyblade, even though the concept is kinda lame the characters are cool, especially Kai!

KeiKei Shunu
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 AM

I loooooved Digimon. Seasons 2 and 4 were my favorite. :3
I hardly remember it now though. XD It'd be such a fun world. That and .Hack have the most fun worlds of manga! :0 (like, modern day-set manga)

Oh, I liked the Zoids: New Centry Zero. With Jaimie, Bit Cloud, Leena, and the rest. :3

NeoVisual
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to NeoVisual Send a message via MSN to NeoVisual Send a message via Yahoo to NeoVisual

Old 07-04-2008, 11:27 PM

Doraemon is my favorite.

I agree, Yu-Gi-Oh is a pretty good manga. I was surprised when I read it...I didn't like what I had seen of the show.

And I still love Pokemon. That will never change.

Atlene
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2008, 12:33 AM

I love love love Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh. I still wake up early on Saturdays to watch G. <3

I also adore Doraemon. I buy merchandise. I'm wearing a Doraemon watch right now. xD Big kid at heart, I know.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-05-2008, 04:00 AM

In manga I definately have to say that I love Card Captors even though I only managed to acquire four of the books. It's very sweet and cute, and all that jazz. I was very surprised to learn the King of Bandits: Jing is considered a youth manga, so I guess that one counts as well.

Zoids Chaotic Century had to have been the best morning show I ever watched. It was just too amazing. I have to say that I liked the second half better though, once everyone had grown up a little.

I only really watched one season of digimon and that was the second one. I didn't even start watching it until I was flipping the channels and saw it was on. It was at the point where Ken wasn't the digimon emperor anymore and I just became so interested in it that I had to keep watching more.

I watched Hamtaro as well. I used to have Hamtaro memory match. X3

Crescent Safirus
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Crescent Safirus

Old 07-08-2008, 11:19 AM

Hmm... Pokemon and Digimon? Um, I think that's about it. I wasn't too much of a fan of anime at all when I was younger. *swt*