Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-10-2017, 12:42 AM

I want to start the thread off with saying that hubby and I decided to get a membership to planet fitness. I'm looking to get back down to 150, flatten my belly, and tighten my arms back up to how I looked before I had any children.
We're looking at the possibility that In July we will go for another child because we're hoping we're going to have more things settled by than.

Those are really my only resolutions this year . I've lost 21 pounds since July already and I'm really proud of myself. Only about 30 more pounds to go and I'll be back down to what I was before I had Princess. I have some pictures of what I look like now, but I need to upload them still so I can share. I will be doing that when I get the chance hopefully tomorrow.

Last year these were my resolutions:
Quote:
I would like to lose 10 pounds this year.
I would love to be able to get rid of my arm jiggles by keeping up my callenetics arm flab vaporizer exercise.
get in a house with my husband
get Lily signed up for a school proram
perhaps get a job if we're going to be public schooling OR set up the home schooling station
get active with the arts again.
Tell my husband every day that I love him.
call my parents once a week just to say hi, I love you.
I DID lose the 10 pounds! i actually doubled it WOHOO!!!
I have reduced but not eliminated my arm flappity flap
Hubby and I have an apartment together <3
Lily is in preschool with her sister they ride the bus home together.
We have homeschooling stuff set up though its not perfect
I have a long list of art that I'm working on and I have been giving art out in charity streams as thank you for people donating to childrens hospitals and the like because there are people that can really use that money.
The last two... uhh.. welll.. I need some work on that one. Life just takes me away sometimes, but I do pretty good.

This year I'm hoping to get the girls potty trained and out of diapers finally since there speech is improving by leaps and bounds now <3
I'm gonna goal to lose 20 pounds at least by the end of this year, though I'm shooting for more like 30 I think.
I want to actually keep up with this journal. No probably not every single day. But to come in and just remember to put things in here so i can look back and see what a good job I'm doing when things are down.

One final thing for the moment. I am incredibly proud of how this avatar turned out with its layering. It's not a particular good avatar I know. Lots about it could look alot better, I could even make her look like Daja Kisubo from The circle of magic books. But the black cape and the bonfire, with the red and orange space background layered so beautifully to make it look like the caravan was on fire that I'm just in love with this avatar. I know others don't typically see things the way I do. xD But I personally really love how this one turned out.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-24-2017 at 03:42 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-10-2017, 06:05 PM

I'm not sure what my favorite memory from 2016 is. Surprisingly with all the bad, there was alot of good mixed in. We went to the beach and had a great time over the summer. I lost 21 pounds which thrills me to no end when i've been working so hard at it and it's finally taking effect. Hubby and I moved back in together. I had an absolutely amazing birthday where I hung out with friends, had a fantastic date with my husband and a hibachi grill which is only my favorite food ever.

I'm really not sure what i would pick from all of it as my favorite, each and every good thing that happens is another smile on my face and a happy memory in my pocket.

Favorite movie of 2016... let me just.. look up a list of what came out in 2016
Posting pending editing upon review. xD

Okay so upon reviewing the list of 2016 movies (of which i've seen some low amount of them under 10 and want to see a bunch of them that I just.. didn't ) I have decided that Zootopia tops my chart of the favorite movie from 2016. While movies like Fantastic Beasts, and Rogue One, and other amazing movies released. i just can't accept them as my favorite for one special reason.
Family.
When I saw Zootopia I was out visiting my Dad in a temporary home he was living in while he was away being of service to our faith. He'd been living out there for a couple years and I had not had the chance to go visit him yet. Having my own family meant that i rarely saw him even when he did come home to our state. So it was just wonderfully amazing to see him. (I love my father very much) We were going to go to an art museum opening show thing together as a shared interest, with my mom staying behind with the girls so Dad and I could have a night out together. Only the time got messed up in the paper and it wasn't actually going on. So we decided to go out to a movie instead, we saw Zootopia. It was truly amazing to me. One of the best movies I had seen in a very long time.
Than since Hubby and I are part of the disney movie club we were able to buy the movie and play it for our girls and it became one of their favorite movies to watch when they get to pick movies.
Every single time the credits roll, the girls and I are dancing together and Having a great family time. This movie means alot more to me than any other movie that was released in 2016 so it has to be my favorite because of that.

Week 1 of January Avatar:
I was finally able to complete it today with the ice palace I won from Gizzie's scavanger hunt!

I had all of it decided , Just had to wait on the key item pieces :D I'll be working on week 2 avatar over the next couple days since I have until the 14th to get it complete ^-^ sorta technically. I'm thanking *Hime*: 's ingenious idea on this one. I love the challenge of just making a fun avatar once a week that isn't for a contest or anything.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-11-2017 at 01:06 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Going Forward, I'm starting the year looking like this:

I've bought a planet fitness membership which i've heard good things about from people that I consider friends, so it must be pretty fantabulous.

Day one at the gym was really basic since I didn't have much time since we had to do all the registering stuff first. I did the treadmill for 15 minutes, a leg press, an.. arm thingy? okay i don't have the list of the first day in front of me, and it was on Friday, which was 4 whole days ago! So yeah, I just can't recall.

Day Two which was yesterday was much better, I actually sweat a little bit!
I did the bike for 20 minutes and made it 3 miles and some odd point amount. i forgot to pay attention to the other part xD and burned 101 calories. Calories actually being important to me since I'm doing my fitnesspal as well to work on getting my weight down and flattening my stomach. By the way... i really dislike the bike. It digs like crazy into my crotch xD i want to sit back on the actual butt part, but as I pedal, its angled or something that I end up only sitting on that thin part and it drove me nuts.. well.. giggle. it would of hurt me worse if I had some xD
Hubby than helped me learn a couple other machines which we're going to do until we get a program for me to work on my trouble spots.
I did the rowing machine: 4 sets , 20 reps, 15 lbs: It wasn't that bad, though its apparant that I'm really short since all the machines I need help reaching the bars... and the seats don't move far enough forward for me. but hey they at least help. I have to up the weight on this one.
Leg Press.. okay so I did this one on day 1 as well but i just love it! it's so comfortable for me. I did 3 sets of 50 reps, at 70 lbs <3 If you can't tell in the picture above, my legs are rather thick.. xD not super muscled, but muscled enough cause i almsot never sit down so i'm always carrying around my weight. xD which must be 70 pounds above the hip? xD lol
Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets,20 reps at 60 pounds. I'm not sure what to do about this one. This is one of the ones that It's not working the muscle that the picture says that it should be. it says i should feel it on my top leg on the back. and i feel it on the bottom part of my leg on the front.. . . . sooooo... I think its because I have to sit in a weird way to get it to work where its suppossed to cause i'm so short.
Than there was the pull down which was interesting. I would have needed to stand up in between sets so that it didn't just go CLUNK as i released it cause i was probably a foot short from raising it all the way up to where it starts. I did 3 sets of 20 reps at 40 lbs, and just held my arms up resting in between so I didn't have to re adjust the seats again every time.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-11-2017, 11:42 PM

I don't really have any ideas for what to post about around town...? yeah I got nothing. But last night Hubby and I decided to randomly play wii sports. Yes.. the first wii game WII SPORTS!! the original the mighty the... oh my god it made my arm more sore playing that than lifting weights at the gym. ow ow ow ow ow.
So I played again today with my little one since the game was still inside. We had a blast.... even if they really had no clue what they were doing and kept getting angry and pouting and yelling at me "I can't do it. you do it for me mommy" URGHH aggrivating. do it yourself dern it. You're not gonna learn if you don't try. "i don't care"
and you want me to let you play the harder games with even more intense instructions than wave the magical stick while pressing one button and holding it. riiiiiiight.

We also played keep it up with a deflating helium balloon. It's probably about half full still so it sinks, but it doesn't Drop like a rock. So it was great fun with lots of giggles.
We got the living room vacuumed after that. I make leftover beef stew into some tasty empanadas. And I finished an art!
Click on thumbnail for full view
I than went on to work more details into a second piece that I'm working on. here
I need to clean up the ink and add color and such still and than make it transparent.
than we had story time, and than I did dishes.

So overall I'd say it was a pretty successful day.. I even had a blueberry smoothie for breakfast which I haven't done in a long time, and it felt nice to be somewhat healthy. i'm still feeling majorly behind with everything. But I'm starting to put a lot off to the side that isn't as important as family. I really just want to spend lots of time with family and friends lately. And not as much time with responsibilities and thread clean ups.. oops. xD hahaha hopefully I can catch up with things soon. Though I never seem to . ever.

A is for attraction.
i'll just leave it there. xD

Favorite Youtubers right now: Game Theorists, more specifically MatPat. I love all of his videos even the old ones. They're so full of energy and science and video games. They just make me happy. Also this specific video that I watch over and over and over.

---------- Post added 01-11-2017 at 10:09 PM ----------

I finished another art today marking off another one of my art freebies that i had left. Now i'm gonna go to bed. i feel like crap. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 01-12-2017 at 12:27 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-13-2017, 09:03 PM

Hubby and I went to the gym again today.
I ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes at the beginning to get in some cardio and almost made it 1 mile and burned 118 calories. I was really proud of myself for being able to run part of it.
I used the "abdominal" machine and managed 3 sets of 20 reps at 40 pounds. I think i could have done some more but i didn't.
Than Hubby had me try out the "Glute" machine, another new one for me. i did 3 sets on each leg at 11 reps, at 30 pounds. It was really awkward so i wasn't going to push myself to hard while I was learning it.
I than did "Arm extension" which actually felt like it was effective this time unlike the first day when I did it. I did it on 15 pounds instead of the 5 i did on the first day, 3 sets of 25 reps.
Than I ended with an "arm curl" machine and managed 4 sets of 10 reps at 15 pounds. My arms were burning by than and we had to go get lunch so we could get the girls in time for the little ones Doctor appointment, a 3 year/new patient check up.
Nothing wrong, everything good, and they thought she was adorable. xD they gave her a crap ton of stickers as a thank you for being such a good patient.

Now hubby and I are off for a date night after the load of laundry i put in ends. Not sure what we're going to do exactly. But it should be fun I think. I may drink tonight cause I had another good day.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-15-2017, 11:41 PM

let's start today with Yummy recipies, as in the delicious taco dinner I just had.
Toppings: Tomato, super greens, cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa (or hot sauce)
Ground beef!
Seasoned with cumin, oregano, red pepper, garlic, goya sazon, cajun

it was so yummy <3

Okay now onto my day, i got a couple more boxes emptied. I got laundry folded and put away, and did a ton of laundry including finally getting my bedding clean!! YAY!!!

So overall it was a great day and I'm still working on finishing up my avatar for this week.. oopsies. xD than i need to make my third one. hehehe

How Sweet!:
pretty much anything my kids do. They helped me fold and put away new cleaning rags that I cut out of hubby's old stained white shirts since we can't donate them, we made a different use for them since we needed cleaning rags anyways. They also tried to help everyone at the laundromat with their laundry xD It was pretty amusing. They set the table for dinner, it was just generally a great day.

daily Chores: my daily chores include dishes, and cause I was sick this weekend hubby did a bunch of the dishes today for me. something he never does . xD so i'm really grateful for that cause i'm actually recovering now that I didn't have to overwork myself as I usually do.

In a box: I found a bunch of comics, and yarn, and chapstick, and pencils, some floss, a bunch of my earrings, a bunch of PC games in their boxes. ummmmm... that's about it I think that I actually unpacked today with a quick summary.
We did however go through and narrow down clothes in the boxes in the bedroom and have a full box of clothes to donate next time we get to a place to donate them.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2017, 12:00 AM

So the weather lately has been absolutely all over the board killing my immune system and leaving me sick all the time. However, I did start streaming despite being sick and it makes me really happy to be streaming again... Though Honestly the playing of sims 4 that my friend gave me for Christmas has really been helping my cheerful mood. I am absolutely addicted to the game. And I'm going to sit here and right out a little story about it as well.

Britta Duke is a crazy old lady who thinks that she is an actual duke. In a panic since.. well she is insane. She decided as she was out digging up some rocks and stealing the harvest out of others gardens that she needed to have a child so that they could be the next Duke. So she went out to a nightclub and really hit it off with the homeless entertainer that was working the lounge that night. After a couple of very stiff drinks she asked him to move in with her.
They went back to her house and slept through the morning since had been a very long entertaining new friendship morning. By dinner they had started flirting and joking back and forth and than she asked him to be her boyfriend. He said yes. By midnight they had kissed and woohooed for the first time.
That morning after sleeping off the delight of their new dating life, as Britta was taking care of her own garden, Dane Baker the comedian musician proposed to her. They eloped right away and got married. They woohoed again, as she slept it off, Dane went out and adopted a son, Kristopher who. LOL. got the last name Baker instead of Duke.
He finished his homework with help from his new Dad, than when the dad went to practice jokes in the bathroom mirror, Kristopher told jokes to his mom and took selfies with her in the doorway to the bathroom. After a particularly funny joke he decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack cause he was hungry. Only he didn't know that his elderly mother was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. She died in the bathroom doorway, making it impossible for Dane to leave the bathroom to plead with the Grim Reaper. Who after reaping the crazy old lady who died of hysterics, stayed and chatted passing jokes back and forth with the comedian family and watching tv before poofing in a cloud of smoke.

Dane went and got a job as an official entertainer, gained a house, and all the trinkets that Britta had, including some collectible statues. He is now working his way up through the ranks as an entertainer and is pondering finding a new, younger wife or husband for his kiddo. The guy he was looking at turned out to be a jerk. and married at that so he gave up on that one.

Kristopher is super rambunctious and active. He is now a B student working on getting up to an A.

B is for best friends, as in the one that I have coming over to visit me tomorrow after my gym workout and doctors appointment!!! i'm so excited, gonna be the best day ever, and a super Blast. har har har. xD

Besides my own threads here's a few links to threads I like.
The Queen's Court
The Wardrobe Charity
Salvete's declutter journal
This is just a couple since I'm in so many. But they're some really nice ones, if you're not there already dear reader, you should probably go check it out. xD

Oh yeah and here is my week 2 avatar.. even though week 3 ends tomorrow. . . I should go make my third avi really quick. oops I feel behind. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 01-20-2017 at 12:25 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2017, 02:36 PM

A happy childhood memory: well since i've been playing sims (and even currently am as I'm typing this) I'll go with a memory of playing sims on the gamecube with my brother. We would have a ton of fun playing together even though the game wasn't that great. We built houses, killed off sims, messed around with the storyline, and just generally had a ton of fun :]

I'm currently working in sims 4 on my Duke-Baker family. The son Kristopher is becoming quite the little child prodigy. He has maxed out his motor and social skills, and now has the adult skills of mischief and charisma that he is already working on. He finished the Rambunctious Scamp Aspiration and is currently working on the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration and already doing super amazing on it. His creative skill is already up to 5. There are macaroni drawings he's done hanging all over the house. xD He has friends come over after school so he continues to work on the various social skills, but I'm not super worried about them at the moment.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Dane found another love interest, but they're just friends. She's homeless and angry and uncomfortable all the time and he doesn't want to ask her to move in. They woohooed, but the deceased wifes ghost got mad about it cause she happened to come out that night so she destroyed the bathroom. Good thing he's so handy cause he was able to fix it up. He's level 5 handy. If I can get it to 10 I'll be able to take him to the park so that he can open that level 10 handy skill required gate thing and find out what it is!! So excited!!!.

bad Childhood memory:
I'm just gonna skip this one if that's cool ? yeah? Awesome. i don't feel like looking at the negative. xD

Favorite book read in 2016:
that would easily be any of the Tamora Pierce books I finished last year. Let's go with... the Beka Cooper Serious. Cause I was reading those when I actually saw Tamora Pierce last year :3

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:54 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2017, 11:27 PM

My favorite resturant of 2016 was a japanese hibachi grill that hubby took me to for my 25th birthday. We had a ton of fun and I had a fantastic birthday. Since that day I have also gone from 200 pounds to 173.8. I just went to the doctors today and found out my new weight. As well as my new height. I'm now 5'2" , i shrunk an inch. I think I must have been slouching slightly or something. I'm not sure. I'm really sad that i lost an inch. haha.

I'm playing some more sims today and trying to figure out how to graft plants, it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all, so I'm not sure what to do about that. Online it says it goes into the inventory, but I didn't see it in there. I also can't seem to get the household collections to work, so I have to figure out how to fix that as well. I'm guessing just stick them in the inventory and than place them down again? But I'm not sure.
Right now the sim kristopher has finished the creative aspiration and is moving on to the mental aspiration. His adopted father Dane has completed his joke star aspiration though he will be finishing out the career line. He is now working on becomign a gardener which is why i need to finish out grafting. grrrrr....

Last edited by Shadami; 01-22-2017 at 05:52 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-21-2017, 05:21 PM

number 20: my pet..
well seeing as i don't have a pet, let's talk about my frogs in sims 4 :D So far I have the sunflower frog (that I tried breeding with a heartsurfer i think it was and got another sunflower) A bullseye frog, a tiger frog, and a striped heart frog. I care about them right now because DUKE (LOL) is flirting and hitting it off with my Dane Baker Sim and he just moved in and is a curator aspiration, and I need to learn how to breed frogs. It looks like I can only do it once a day or something? Cause It's not letting me do it again for whatever reason.
Anyways, cross your fingers that i can get the Duke to be a part of the geneaology tree. LOL. also Dane has grown a cowplant. so.. accidental loss of spouse possible perhaps? hmmmmm. xD Hopefully Dane doesn't get eaten by it cause I don't want Kristopher taken off to foster care or however it works in sims 4 if both parents die :O

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-22-2017, 05:50 PM

21: C is for cleaning.
I need to clean a major amount. i washed and put away dishes three times yesterday and I have a ton more to do today. I'm currently making mac and cheese but my brother helped me find the screenshots folder of sims 4! yay!! so now i can start to show the stuff I talk about. xD
But so I don't overload it here's just a few of course.
Actually since I am cooking. here's some cooking ones!!
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:53 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-24-2017, 03:38 AM

22 : My fitness. I went back to the gym today (did i mention i'm down to 173 now!!! )and it was pretty amazing. I woke up barely in time to get ready for it, and had a meeting with the personal trainer today. It was a little frustrating and almost useless. but he did explain two new machines to me and I understand a little bit more about what I'm doing, though really.. its absolutely nothing new than things I was already doing.

He wants me to jog -sprint-jog -sprint on the treadmill for 25 minutes to burn fat and i just can't do it. My heartrate does not stay in the targeted range, and i can't do it. I made it only 11 minutes before I crashed and called it quits, where as I had been going for 20 minutes before i tried to do that intense running. So we'll see if I can work up to that.
The arm exercises he gave me that were new to me were near impossible. The muscles it works are apparantly VERY weak. So i'm going to be doing that every time i go to the gym which is looking like Mon-Wed-Fri at the moment.

I stream in the morning so I'm off to bed in a moment. Going to be working on some art and hopefully getting it finished up tomorrow during my 2 hours stream.
I have to finish cleaning the bathroom really quick before I crash though. I'm so tired.

So just a quick update on my sims:
Duke is a collector. Here's some lovely pictures of him out collecting at the park.

he and Dane got married

and than Duke got... er... eaten by my cowplant i learned how to make for Dane's greeenthumb aspiration thingy...

haha... ha... oops. xD

Worst memory of 2016.. where do i even begin. let's skip this one again for this being a happy positive journal!

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:52 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-30-2017, 12:28 AM

Worst place I ate at in 2016 was actually olive garden which wierded me out. They couldn't get drink orders right. My kids meals came out under cooked. My dads meal came out cooked wrong. just everything they did was bad. I've never been somewhere that had such bad service, and I refuse to go to olive garden ever again.

My escape has been on twitch. I'm just starting to stream again during the week. I'm also going to the gym with my husband that has been fantastic. I've enjoyed having the time with him there while my girls are at school. Also I've been playing sims on the weekend only now cause the week is so jam packed full. I haven't been able to upload any more images from the game but there's been some great new updates.

My sim Dane is remarried, and they had a baby named Hillary. She's a cutie pie toddler now that is sooooo fussy. She refuses to sleep long enough so she wakes up cranky. Knocks her food on the floor. She's just a pain in the butt. But at least she's potty trained. xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-31-2017, 12:02 AM

Today I managed to get 5 boxes completely emptied out, or was it six... i forget now. , we went to the gym and i did my exercises but did two less machines, and no cardio machine and I was out of breath and felt like it was hard to breath and my heart was pounding. It made no sense that what I did should have raised my heartbeat that much.

But hey I did it? No dishes got done. lots of stuff when into the Toy Jail today. And I'm getting ready to start stream in a little bit.

Oh yeah did i show the funny thing that happens when you move a couch that a sim is currently getting up off of and isn't touching it at all so i thought it was safe to move? xD

made a sim of one of my best friends, I just need to make her a house.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-31-2017 at 12:04 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-01-2017, 02:43 AM

My Dream vacation is to go on a cruise. Honestly, i think it would be absolutely amazing. Just water and fun constantly instead of buildings and obnoxiousness, and chores chores chores.
I think it would be lovely.
water <3

Today I managed to empty I think 4 more boxes and get half the dishes washed, tomorrow is another gym day, and I found my measurements of when I started the exercise routine about a year ago. I'm gonna try to find my tape measure thingy next so that I can find out how much i've imprved since. It's going to be really nice to see I think.

Just a few Sims pictures to go with the story that was updated. This is Haley the new wife.
No fancy weddings, they eloped. I'll learn fancy weddings some day, but not there yet. xD
I'm not good at SIms events.....

My dream house, is another thing I ironically found a paperwork on today while I was cleaning. It's going to be a hodgepodge of styles, with storage space for everything I work on in all my crazy interests so that everything is nice and organized and I can find it all. I would need to hire someone to clean that big of a house though, and I'd be happy to do it. xD If only I could afford to tease all my interests like that.

D is for dreams, which is where I am heading off to because i'm yawning up a storm and utterly exhausted for no reason.

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:51 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-02-2017, 12:37 AM

Behind me is my cluttered art desk covered in boxes. To the left of me is my cluttered boxes of art supplies, and to the right of me is my husbands cluttered desk area. not boxes, he's just messy xD

I'm starting a diddy kong racing stream in about 20 minutes, i'm nervous and excited. So hopefully this is going to go really well. I'm also watching a stream that I'm gonna have to stop for a bit because my computer won't run it at the same time as I stream sadly. It's a charity stream for the Humane society, and the people in the stream are really kind people. Qarrie, kremchek, and their daughter Baby Swoops <3 Love the crap out of this family. I just mailed them a super late Christmas present cause I finally got the money to send it out!!

I only got through one box today. Unpacking just didn't go very well at all. The gym went well though. Still missed 2 machines in the half hour time slot we have to do it, but it was a different two cause i rotated which machines I did this time.

Here's some family pictures of my Duke/Baker family.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:51 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-20-2017, 09:49 PM

Februrary has been a little bit busy. More actual posting lief updates momentarily..

Okay starting with Bling. I wear a necklace made in Ireland . It's a celtic cross from my inlaws families church. I've been told it has a protection spell on it, and I can believe it, so I wear it every day. I almost never take it off :]

Today I cleaned, and cleaned some more. and ate, and than cleaned even more. Than I did some dance dance revolution hottest party 2 on the wiiU with no wii dance pad. xD I improvised and used floor mats as my buttons and still moved as if I was doing it, and had to manage to trigger both my fingers and feet together in the beat to hit the buttons which was very very confusing. got a few AA's but mostly As and Bs, and I got one D cause I upped the difficulty and was NOT PREPARED!

If I were an animal I'd be a kitty cat. I was a tail and cute ears, and claws to scratch peoples faces off. And people will feed me if I purr. And they'll leave me alone if I want to be left alone. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 02-21-2017 at 12:21 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 08:40 PM

E is for evil sicknesses. So tired of being sick. >.> I've been sick for a really long time now, its really obnoxious. Currently on the evil time of month. as in evil to me. It more makes me into a whiny cry baby than a meany jerk face like it seems to be labeled by those fortunate enough to not have to deal with it on a monthly basis.
Regardless, i'm still getting over some kind of sickness and I'm trying to get back into everything. Today I did some handwash laundry and washed some dishes. Felt nice to finally get some things done. Oh and I put away some laundry that hubby and I washed yesterday. Hopefully things get better soon. I don't know what I weight at the moment. I'm still trying to keep up with my exercising, but its been really hard when everything hurts from flu and such. I weight around 170-177 at the moment. Not sure exactly where in that range.

My Mene Quest is currently Hissy Fit, I got everything else on the current list that I'm working towards. :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-28-2017, 01:19 PM

For Recent photo I'm actually going to do a compilation of thumbs for my sims family to progress their story on here a little bit. It's been awhile since I did that, and their story amuses me greatly.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

This is some pictures of the toddler Hilary Duke growing up. She's a cutie that likes talking to people and is really social butterfly. She is also very very whiny. She likes to cry over anything and she throws her food alot, but she's super adorable.

Last edited by Shadami; 03-28-2017 at 01:29 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 06:34 PM

last thing I bought was a new bed :D we needed it so badly. wait no.. technically i bought groceries this morning. but i didn't feel like that one counted. We had to go grocery shopping so we would have food in the house. And the girls and I will be going out to their uncles lacrosse game tonight.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 PM

Dinner was a simple chicken taco. Lettuce tomato sour cream, cheese, and chicken. I was going to make jambalaya but my head is pounding and I just kind of want to go to bed :[

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 07:56 PM

I don't particularly have a new favorite show cause i can't watch shows and keep an attetnion span on them. i did see one.. uhh person of interest that i was quite fascinated by and was enjoying. probably will watch it again. I watched series of unfortunate events last night which is depressing to watch. better to read. but at least its staying closer to the books than that crap carrey movie did.

I have also switched to a new sims thing. 100 baby challenge that someone introduced me to. I'm quite intrigued by it. So Intorduce my sim Jamie Matriarch as my first matriarch. xD because.. why not use that as the last name. i actually uploaded her to the cloud so others can grab her. I rather like how she looks.
Her first guy she picked up was the NPC J Huntingdon.

who she successfully got pregnant by. Baby name ended up Cortez. its a boy!! It doesn't count of course until the kid hits young adult and can move out of the house. phooey :3
Oh right rules to the challenge someones google doc link to it. Some one made this and than instead of updating it in a million places made one google doc she could update. It doesn't have vampire rules yet.. and seeing as we can't use in game raise your life expectency...I'm assuming she can't become a vampire :3

So she had the baby and is immedietly targeting her next baby daddy this time some nerdy young adult named Travis

Gonna see how this goes. Hopefully she gets pregnant :3
Hope that covers the romance option for February's prompts which i'm still on :P

F is for Friends who are amazing. I've been hanging out with one of my friends who's wife is leaving him for another man :[ and the whole situation is ridiculous.

Last edited by Shadami; 04-24-2017 at 09:23 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-17-2017, 12:10 PM

Exciting thing happened last night. Let's see what happens in 6 weeks :]

now where did i leave off on the february prompts, see if I can catch up with some life things cause i've fallen behind a little bit.

12) paper hearts.
is that why hearts hurt so much? cause they get paper cuts which are seriously the worst!!! So let's see my Matriarch has had quite a few more kids since that last picture. let me remember how to do this.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
That 2nd one is Bob Pancakes!! he was such a pain in the butt to convince to get with Jamie. I had to get and use beguile I think. And i had flirty painting and furniture around.

13) Dreams
Well I'm getting really nervous about things because hubby could lose his job if one more person leaves his program shuts down. So i'm dreaming about better days.

14)Chocolate or Love? That's an easy one. Love. I love friends. I love family. i love food. I love art. <3 love , all you need is love !!

15) I love.... Sims 4!!! .. not.. addicted or anything *shifty eyes*
Riley the second child grew up and fell in love with the bartender.

She happened to have two kids.. and he hates children. She neglected to tell him until they moved in together after the wedding.
her oldest Cortez however... he kinda ran off and fell in love with a vampire.

Last edited by Shadami; 05-17-2017 at 12:19 PM..