~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-05-2013, 05:10 AM

Cal drew in a sharp breath at the sudden hug, and blushed brightly. He was half a second from hugging her back when she pulled away, and announced that they should get back. Cal cleared his throat, still blushing quite noticeably. "If you wish, princess." He said, feeling profoundly awkward.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 11:09 PM

Raylah stood up and moved towards Titan. She flipped the reins back over his head and stepped to his side to mount. "I shouldn't have done that, she said softly, not looking at Cal. "If someone had seen you could have lost your job or been killed for my stupidity. How could I be so stupid," she muttered bitterly. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of something like that happening to Cal. He was so kind and understanding, besides he really seemed to understand and get HER, like no one else did.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-08-2013, 06:22 AM

Hearing the self loathing in her voice, Cal's heart seized up. He didn't want her to feel that way. Before she could remount, he stepped forward and pulled her around into a strong but gentle hug, all in one graceful move. "Perhaps this is wrong for me to do. It is against everything I have ever been taught. But my heart does not care, Raylah. Even if it can't last, at least allow me this..."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:50 PM

Raylah's heart soared at the feel of Cal's strong arms around her again. Though she knew that it was against everything they had both been taught and that Cal could die for doing it, she couldn't make herself push him away. She wrapped her own arms around him and found herself wishing fervently for a moment that she could marry him. He understood her like no one else she knew. "I wish.." she started to say and then stopped, suddenly embarrassed by what she had almost revealed. She wasn't sure how Cal would have taken the words that she had nearly spoken.