Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 AM

Raiho pulls Raven into a tight hug. Sobbing, Raiho's words tumble out in a rush, "You were crying, and it was storming, the you started spasming, and told me to bring you outside. Then, I went out through the window, and the weather got better, then I saw somthing draining your energy, then it flew off, and...and..." Raiho sniffles and holds Raven even tighter, "You scared the heaven out of me!" Raiho smacks Raven's arm sharply, but not enough to really hurt. Leaning back, he starts whiping away his own tears. Then, with a slow glance, Raiho looks down. The blush rushes all the way to the tips of his ears.

Aidl:
Well dearie, Handles are mostly chosen by assesment by the Creator. Y'see dear, the Creator has this great sense of character so to speak. I don't know exactly how he does it, but he always know who'll be the best Handler for each new Hero!

You finally reach Saffons. The outside is flashy with many colored lights. Above the door is a large bowl of fake spagetti with two gigantic meatballs. You can see many tables through the front window, each adorned with bright green table mats, and a wide variety of customers around several. You can see a wide variety of pasta dishes in front of each customer.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:33 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2011, 03:04 AM

Raven chuckles at Raiho's cuteness and then noticing his blush looks down and pulls his head up sharply. "Oh god!" Jumping to his feet and flees inside the window and turns into a cloud of mist in the kitchen gumbling to himself. "So stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! He probably hates me now..." The cloud turns dark and starts the 'rain' into the sink.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 03-21-2011, 12:54 PM

Jasmin was astonished to here how handlers were chosen, she couldnt have asked for a better way for someone to to picked for her. In fact he hoped that her handler would be much braver than she, that way they could teach her how to stand up to people who thretend her. Looking up Jasmil smiled, it seemed Saffons was a winderful place to eat. Pasta wasnt something she had ever eaten much but she did know that it would be a good to just have something in her belly.
"This is a winderful place!" Jasmin said with a smile as she stepped in and shly looked around for an empty table. Finally the girl found herself a nice table by a window, she seated herself and waited patiently. As she did She proped her AIdl agenst the window and the table, so that she may ask more questions.
"SO, do you know who my handler will be, or is that a surprise for us both?" She asked a small giggle comming out of her.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2011, 04:18 PM

Raiho rushes into his apartment only seconds later. After a quick search, he finds Raven. Raiho can't help but grin a little at the fact that he's causing himself to trickle down the drain of his kitchen sink. "Now now Raven. No need to be so shy. After all, if I am not mistaken, your intentions would have lead me to see it anyway." Raiho blushes crimson at his own words. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to look. Please, come back out of there and we can talk. Please?" Raiho uses his sweetest voice.

Aidl:
I'm not sure who your Handler will be. I'll know as soon as the Handler does dear. *After several seconds pause, the Aidl speaks up again* Ah, I see! Your Handler's name is Melusia. He'll be coming right along in a few seconds.

The door chimes as a tall man with long deep purple ringlets walks in. His reflective blue sircoat and fluffy white cravat give him a genuenly gentalmany look. Lookign back and forth, his eyes fall on you.

Melusia strides gracfuly over to where Jasmin's seated. "Ah, greeting cherie. It is good to meet you in person. I am Melusia Von Bedevest, at your service." With great florish, he bows low from the waist, pulling off his matching top hat. With a little twirl of his wrist, he places the head covering on the table, ans asks, "May I have the honor of joining you cherie?"

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 03-21-2011, 05:37 PM

Jasmin was surprised at how quickly things had happened for her, she had only just arrived a short time ago and now she had a device that answered every and all questions she had, and now a rather tall and kind man was labeled as her handler."OH!- U-Uhmm Y-yes pl-please!" The girl said as she half stood half curtsied to the man. "I-I Was just going to get some one to take my o-order." she said and seated herself. "W-would you like anything?" She asked her face a little red from embarrassment.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2011, 06:14 PM

With swift ease, Melusia seats himself accross from Jasmin. "Why thank you cherie. I belive I shall." Holding up a hand, he flicks a finger and a waitress in a bright green apron comes over to the table. "I think a nice bouley noodle dish with cravie sause, and a side of boa crisps sounds good. Oh, and your finest wine, if you will." Malusia purrs to the serving girl. The girl just stares for several sconds before shaking her head hard and joting down his order. Turning to Jasmin, she asks, "And you?" Suddenly Melusia chimes, "Please. Order anything you like cherie. This one will be on my bill." The ruffle clad man flashes an award winning smile in Jasmin's direction.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 03-21-2011, 06:26 PM

Jasmin was a little concerned about the order her handler had just spouted out. How was so going to pay for that with just the single silver coin!? A small amount of relif washed over her once he informed her that the would be paying for the meal. With a small blush Jasmin bowed her head shyly.
"Umm, Some spaghetti with tomato sauce please!" she said as she fidgeted with her fingers. "Oh and a pic of garlic toast too, and I just want water to drink."She added feeling quite embarrassed around this man. "Aidl Are all the handlers like Mr. Von Bedevest?" Jasmin asked leaning towards the device to try and ask her question quietly as to not offend her handler.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2011, 07:40 PM

The trickling stops and the cloud becomes a bit more anthropomorphic. You can just barely bake out his features, but his eyes are very predominant. You can tell he is looking down and to the left. His right arm across his waist and grabbing his left elbow. "Yes. That was my original intention, but I wanted the actual revealing to be on my terms... It's rather embarassing to be so exposed. I have been exposed like that only one other time in my life and that was birth. We elementals are born from our elements. I was born from a tsunami. When I was found by my people, they took me to the council of elders. There are four. One of Fire, one of Water, one of Wind, and one of Air. They intern presented me to The Home. That is where all new borns go until their element is found. Once they realized I was a hybrid of both Water and Air they found me parents one of Water and of of Air." He starts to cry. "I was cast out before I even had a chance. Hybrids are not welcome in that town. The people that took me in hid me away. But I ran. I ran and you know the rest." He looks back to Raiho. All seriousness in his face and voice. "Raiho, you need to make a choice. Here and now. Knowing my true intentions what will you do now? Will you stay as my partner or with you abandon me like the rest of my people?" Tears are still rolling down his face though his face is serious not sad.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-21-2011, 08:45 PM

Liuliana looked at her Aidl and considered her next move. She had enough pearls to get her through a while, and she had a few stories too. She shouldn't need a job just yet. Her best move would be to find her handler and find out what quest she could get started on first. If it sounded difficult she could look for help. Althougyh she thought she could probably handle it.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2011, 09:10 PM

Before her Aidl can answer, Melusia laughs lightly. "Of corse not cherie! I am one of a kind among Handlers! My kind are few and far between in this city!" He says in a cheery voice. Smiling wide, he chides, "You know it's rude to talk behinds someone's back cherie." He then gets a look of deep contemplation on his face. "But then again, you are sitting here in front of me, so in fact, you were NOT speaking behind my back...Hmmmm" Chuckling to himself, he waves a hand dissmissivly." Worry not cherie, I jest with you. But I must insist, you may speak with me about anything. I will answer all questions from those sweet lips to the best of my abilities." Reaching out, he gently lays the Aidl face down. "Cherie, I know you've had it rough, so please, let me be frank with you. My heart wept at what the Creator told me of you, and I wish nothing more than to see you smile, if even for a moement." Reaching out once again, this time he rests his fingertips on the back of one if Jasmin's hands. "Let me help you, cherie. Please?"

Raiho reaches a hand forward and brushes away a tear from Raven cheek. "My dear Raven...though not not does my heart seek yours in more than companionship, if there is one thing I will never forget in all the worlds, is that hearts change. My soul weeps with every tear I see fall from your beautiful eyes, and I will do anyhting in my power to stop them, forever." Exherting his own energies, Raiho pulls Raven into a solid form. Now flesh and blood, Raiho gathers the weeping elemental into his arms and begins running a soothing hand accross his trembling shoulder blades. Placeing a chast kiss on the young one's temple, he rests his head on the damp shoulder of the boy in his embrace. "Though time be short from first we met until this point, there are some people who are just ment to be together, in one way or another," he murmurs against his collar bone. Leaning back slighlty so that he can look into those striking orbs, still flooded with liquid, Raiho brushes away another tear. "Trust me?"

Aidl:
Do you have any more questions?

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Raven now in a more solid form but still more like a liquid, looks at Raiho. In his eyes you can see a raging tsunami. (The storm of his heart). "Heh. Be stil my beating heart. Does that not mean something here? My heart beats at a million miles a second whenever you so much as touch me. You now ask me to trust you, and I do. With my life in fact, but I have only ever been on my own. A 'Lone wolf' so to speak. You say it has been a small amount of time, but to me it has been so much longer. I know most people feel as though their feelings take a long period of time to grow, but my feelings develop quickly."

He walks into the living room and stares out of the window once again. Almost tanslucent with the morning sun pooring through him casting rainbows all over the walls and floor. "Look at me Raiho... What could I possibly have to offer this wonderful place? So many wonderful people, so many talented people. People who have something to offer here. Why would they send for me? I am nothing but an outcast." His outline begins to fluctuate as his emotions spiral out of control and into a deep depression. From out of this comes Pinkerton who drops onto the table. His screen still showing the information gotten from Treml.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2011, 10:26 PM

Looking at the rainbows cascading across the walls, ceiling, and floor of his apartment, Raiho smiles gently. Breathing deeply, he begins singing softly in his native tongue. The soothing sound echos off the walls, filling the room with low, sweet music. Walking slowly forward, Raiho's song ends just as he stop right behind the beautiful figure. Then, is a low mesured voice he says, "You can not see your own beauty that I see here from far away. Let me be your steady hand as I follow your guiding light to the end of the road we are traveling on. I shall do all I can with all me heart and soul to bring you to where you can stand on your own with me by your side." Brushing a finger accross the back of Raven's neck, Raiho decides to give him some space. Walking over to the table, Raiho sits on one of the comfey chairs seated around it. He watches the flashing words and pictures of Raven's Aidl without seeing them. Suddenly, one of the pictures catches his eye. He reaches forward to grab the device and stop the scrolling, but his hand stops short. 'It's not mine....but why would there be that picture on there?'

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-21-2011, 10:55 PM

Sighing deeply he forms himself whole again. 'Yes, but by my side as what exactly? As what I want you to be or only as a friend?' He asks in his mind without really saying it out loud. Without turning around, "You are welcome to pick up Pinkerton Raiho. I won't hide anything else from you anymore. If I am to trust you I want you to trust me too. I did some digging lastnight. I wont say my source but you are welcome to the info. I did not look at it yet." He turns around and watches Raiho for a few moments for any signs of unhappiness. Seeing none he sits down on the far side of the table giving Raiho needed space to react to all of the different things that have happened.

His 'mask' slipping back into place. The 'elastic band' twanging to show it is secured. Happy Raven is not the one controlling the body, in his eyes is the happy-go-lucky Raven is watching, wanting to be there up against Raiho to show he cares but knowing that if he was out they would get nowhere with these answers. He allows his serious self out because he is needed more than anything to get the information processed.

(In his mind)
'He needs this now. He needs to get this information. The information is more important than a relationship with me. I understand this. And I am happy. The information will make him happy and that will make me happy'

Raven hands Pinkerton to Raiho the images still scrolling across the screen. "I think you should read it first since you know more than I do on the matter at hand."

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 03-22-2011, 12:53 AM

Jasmin couldnt help but give a faint smile at the mans confusing and dizy logic. Though it wasnt long before she found herself blushing a deel color of red. Her handler was flatering her as well as being rather gentil. When he spoke about the past, she was somewhat running from, Jasmin couldnt help but become a little unconfertable and sad. In respoce she pulled her han aay from his and placed her Aidl back the way she had it.
"Thank you Mr. Von Bedevest, I realy apprecate you sympathy." she said as she gave a half hearted smile. "I will be sure to consult both you and My Aidl with anything I need answering." She said this time a genuine smile playing on her lips as she thought about having some one helping her rather than hunting her.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 01:23 AM

Melusia smiles sadly. Just then, the food arrives. Smiling politly at the waitress, she nearly drops the dishes. With deft, inhuman speed, Melusia snatches up the plates before they hit the ground without spilling a single noodle. "Carful there. Don't want to stain the carpet, no?" The girl stutters an appology before rushing off towards the back. "Bon apetitte, mon cherie," he says as he picks up soem sort of breaded food. Munching slowly, he finishes his first mouthful. "So cherie, what would you like to do first in our fine city? Do you plan on making this your home? That would be delightful. I read that you are a level nil. There is much demand for that level at the moment." Smacking the palm of his free hand to his forehead, Melusia chides himself. "Ah, how rude of me. I say you may ask anything, and I begin a cascade of questions! Come cherie, is there anything you need of me?" He inquires as he brings bright green noodles to his lips.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 03-22-2011, 01:36 AM

((TEE HEE I LOVE MELUSIA!!!!! he makes me smile!!))

Jasmin gave a small smile to the girl as she gave out the food. Even if she had dumped it all over the floor Jasmin wouldnt have minded. Though she did understand the girls stuttered appology Mr. Von Bedevest seemed to have all the charm a man could ever have. Jasmin pressed her lips together before and nodded her head and grasping the proper utencle for eating Spghttie. "Thank you so much Mr. Von Bedevest!" jasmin stated as she twerled her utencle in the center of the food and pulled up a portion of it to eat. Though she stopped short as Melusia started speaking, and rather quickly as well as in circles. Before filling her mouth Jasmin asked a simple question. "U-umm what is a Level Nill?" She asked looking at both her Aidl and Melusia for an easy to understand answer.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 02:12 AM

Raiho glances at Raven before picking up the Aidl resting on the table. Watching the pictures scroll by, bits and peices of his memory flash by. "This is me....when I had my back wings..." Raiho's head wings beat a couple times at his words. Raiho reads the text, and a look of calm decends upon his features. "Aidl, could you please relate the words on the screen to Raven?"

Aidl:
The resident known as Raiho, became one of the fallen of his kind days before ariving here in Grargoth, the City Between. Handing over all his belongings, he asked for the Creator to keep them safe until the time of his "Re-awakening" as he called it. Items were stored, and the new resident was given an appartment and new clothing. A name was chosen for the new resident by another of his fallen brethren residing in Grargoth. The new resident, now registered as Raiho, has taken on 4 nil missions, and 3 fete missions. Time before Re-awakening: Unkown.

The Aidl falls silent.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-22-2011, 02:18 AM

Ravens face has no emotion. "So what does all of this mean exactly? What does 'Re-awakening' mean? Are you remembering anything?" Raven asks in a monotone voice. 'Happy Raven' still locked away until he is needed.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 04:11 AM

"Would you mind if I took this one Aidl?" Melusia askes politly. -Go right ahead dear- Aidl chimes. "Thank you oh so much." Wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin, Melusia clears his throat. "Well, nil is the bottom rung of our rating system. It's a little bias towards fighters. Until you gain some sort of fighting skill, you'll be level nil. Although, your actual power level looks to be around...." He examins Jasmin for several seconds, "I'd have to say between fete and nix. Those are the next two levels up the ladder cherie." Coughing, Melusia reaches over and grabs his wine glass. The dark red liquid vanishes quickly from the glass. Finishig the wine, he motions for a re-fill. As the waitress fills the glass once again, Melusia continues. "The level system is for the Hero's safty more than anything. We don't want a good Hero to go traipsing off to a hostile world with beings far too strong and fierce for them to handle." Melusia nods to the girl as she finishes her task. "But do not worry cherie. At your level, most jobs involve overseeign peace negotiations, or helping two people to understand one another." Melusia runs his tongue across his front teeth to remove some of the wine lingereing there.

His canines seem abnormaly long.

"Any more questions cherie?" He says with a smile.

"It means, dear one, that my memory loss is something I expected. Back when I knew who I was, I made plans for this." Reaching over to place his fingers upon Raven's arm, he whispers, "It means you don't need to worry about me so much. I had some sort of plan before all this started, and I trust myself enough to know it must have been a good one." Raiho blinks slowly. 'Why is he?' Unable to stand seeing Raven in such a state, Raiho begins to sing once again. His native language rolls slowly off his tongue. It's effects are gentle, but imediate.

You feel a force move through you. Relaxing you.

"Please do not hide from me, dear Raven" Raiho mutters mid song. His voice picks back up as soon as he finishes the sentance.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:34 AM..

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 03-22-2011, 03:59 PM

Jasmin listened intently and kept very quiet as she did. It almost looked as if she were taking down mental notes of what Melusia was saying. once he was finished she nodded her head and poked at he food for a moment before nibbling on her garlic bread. "S-so the level system is wort of like a ranking system, the better you do to get stronger the quicker you will move up in the ranks!" She more said than asked. She found this to be a rather interesting way of marking ones status in this place, but if it kept her safe then she didn't mind. "Do you really think I can be a negotiator?" She asked suddenly looking up at her handler and examining him a little closer as she had noticed something slightly odd about him while he spoke. Realizing she hadn't eaten as much as she should the girl began to stuff the food into her mouth while still keeping an eye on the man before her. This of course caused her to stuff too much food in her mouth than she could swallow, and trying to breath and eat at the same time didn't work out. the girl cupped her hand tightly over her mouth and tried to force the food down as well as gain a breath where the food wouldn't allow. She didn't want to spit the food out in front of her handler, he was so gentlemanly and what would he think of her if she did!?

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 PM

Raven stares at him unmoved when Raiho touches him. When Raiho begins to sing he feels something pulling him back out from within himself. 'What the?' Next thing Raven knows he is back in control and his heart beating like the lead drum in a drumline. "It was best that I did. I would not be able to make sence of anything... I can't make sence of things unless I go hide and let my more serious self come out. He is the smart one." He gives a small smile and places his hand out in the air as the water vapor in the room condences into a ball in front of them. "You do not want me to hide, so I shall hide no more." He pushes his head into the water ball and it begins to glow. As he pulls his head out of the watter ball he begins to let out groans of pain. Whenhis head is all the way out you see something inside the ball. Panting heavily Raven speaks.

"There. That is the serious me." He turns his head to Raiho. "You do with him as you wish. If you want to store him away until needed then so be it. If you feel he is unneeded ever again. Then put it in the sink. It will drain away. That is me trusting you with a part of me. No matter what your choice. I will accept it." He stands up and walks over to Raiho, looks down at him. "Well. I guess there is not time like he present." At that he leans down and kisses Raiho right on the lips, very softly.

When he pulls away and calls. "Neblu! I would like to start on a mission if I can please!"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-22-2011, 10:17 PM

Liuliana considered. She didn't think so though, not until she found her handler. "Aidl, please call my handler and let her k now that I'd like a quest."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 PM

"Yes, of corse cherie. I think you would make a great negotiator!" Melusia replies, smiling softly. "All it takes to be a good negotiator is patience, understanding, and a good understanding of what is good and right. And I belive cherie, you cave all of those things." Melusia stares at Jasmin for a few second before realising she's having a problem. Stiffling a giggle, he hands her a large napkin. Then, in a whisper he says, "Better alive than polite cherie."

Raiho takes the ball of water gently. Going to the cubord, he pulls out a medium sized porion bottle. Popping the lid, he lets the water flow slowly into it until it's all inside. Then, without looking at Raven, he slips into his bedroom. He comes out a few minutes later with a light blush still gracing his cheeks. Before he can find the right words to speak, there is a knock at the door. He hurries over to answer it. Moments later, he returns with both Raven's Handler and his own. Neblu Pulls out his scroll and sits down on the couch, while Melvin takes a perch behind it. "Well," Neblu starts, "there are only three or four around your level, and most of them might be a little difficult alone..." Neblu looks up ar Raiho, "But I assume you'll be accompanying him, yes?"

Raiho nods, finally looking up at Raven, a smile in his eyes as well as on his lips. "I see, then I think this one here would be best for you two. WHat say you Melvin?" Neblu holds the scroll up for the large bird to see. "Hmmmm," he rumbles thoughtfully. "I belive that would do." A small slip of paper slides out the side of the scroll, and Neblu hands it to Raven. "Best of luck you two!" Neblu chimes. Melvin nods at them both before following Neblu out of the appartment. Raiho moves to stand next to Raven. Raven read aloud...

******Stop Zzubanas - Level: Nix******

Assignment: Overthrow Opresive government
World: Tektomia
Dominant Race: CainusLupis
Important information: For over a century, a tyrant has been enslaving hundreds of innocent werewolves from the time thy're born, until they die young from over working. The Tyrant's anme is Evroleet. He has grown powerful through some unknown method, and needs to be stopped. There is no other govering body aside from him. May need help establishing a new order system after overthrow.

Aidl
She is on her way.

After about a minute, Husky comes walking around the corner. "Hey there. Hear you're ready for a quest." She says, coming to a stop in front of Liuliana. Pulling out her own Aidl, she says "Well let's see......at your level, I have quite a few." She stares at the screen for a few seconds. "Ah hah! Here we are. one right up your alley." A slip of paper pops out the side of her Aidl. "Here you are. Good luck!" Husky waves and head of down the street.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Raven looks over at Raiho remembering the feel of his first kiss. He had not even known what it was really, but he went on instinct. "Did I go too far Raiho? Im sorry if I did...." He looks away for a second and then back, "So how do we get to this place?"

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 03-23-2011 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: Grammar issue

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 AM

Smiling lightly, Raiho says, "Not at all Raven. Next time, a little warning might be nice though." Raiho sticks out hin tonuge and closes an eye. "As for getting there, I'd say our Aidl's know all the entrances. If you'll give me a moment, I'd like to slip into my questing clothes." Raiho slips into his bedroom.