Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:43 AM

(incense)

"You...understood?" Kai asked. He found himself blinking up at Axsher in surprise. It wasn't like he said that was why he walked off again. Most people wouldn't think anything of it since he walked in and out without reason's often enough. That Axsher understood there was a reason this time and what it was...it made him feel strangely light. "Alright, I'll come in." He pulled himself to his feet and walked inside without another word. He paused a few steps inside though and turned back to look at Axsher. "Thank you."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:56 AM

Axsher watched curiously, as Kaiser paused he nodded, "You're welcome babe." He mumbled getting up from the hallways and entering the livingroom again. "I noticed because you always walk out when you smell meat." He looked away slightly depressed... "Now is a good time to tell you." Shorting awkwardly on his feet he continued, "I-im kind of a cannibal... I mean. Its not like I eat just anyone. I normally get my me-humans from the mortuary. They give me the unclaimed bodies... and im very legal about the whole process, well as best of my ability.... and... I understand of you hate me... but you needed to know. I can stop cooking meat around you. But please don't hate me." He knew he was rambling, and it pissed Axsher off that the last part sounded like someone was strangling him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 05:56 AM

(why do you keep typing Kaiser?)

Kai scratched his head and looked at Axsher, not quite understanding why he sounded so out of breath and strange. He'd heard people sound like that before, but he had no emotion word to attribute to it, so it just baffled him. "Yes? I'd kind of already guessed that from other conversations. The encyclopedia says humans are animals and we eat animals....I don't eat animals. Other animals eat animals," he said. His speech was rambling and getting cryptic, but it was obvious that he had no issue with cannibolism. He didn't understand where the problem lay since his logic specified that there was nothing special about humans compared to the rest of the animals. "Can I eat my pancakes now?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 06:49 PM

(My phone must be autocorrecting. OTL ;( ill try and catch it. Oh and should be getting my keyboard Monday :) .)

Axsher blushed and nodded, "I hope you enjoy them." He said walking up to the couch with Kai. Looking at his own pancakes his stomach growled loudly. Smiling awkwardly he took a bite, "You're strange. But I think that's what I like about you." He mumbled.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 07:24 PM

Kai took his plate and picked off a strawberry before taking a bite of the pancakes. They were just how he liked them. He twirled his fork for a bit, searching for an appropriate response. "Aren't you the normal definition of weird? I don't understand why it's me you call strange. I'm just being friendly."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 08:05 PM

Axsher laughed at this, "Yea, I suppose you're right." Sitting on the couch he picked Kai up and sat him in Axsher's lap. Smiling ha started to eat, completely content now. "The way you think is logical, not like most people honestly." This was one reason Axsher liked Kai.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:33 AM

Logical? This was a new word for Kai as far as he could remember. He did tend to forget things he didn't understand at the time or deem important. "That's funny, my parents always said I was illogical. That my thought paths could not be followed. Well, I just left one day so it doesn't matter anymore. I'd rather if people said my way of thinking was like stars," he rambled on.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 02:38 PM

Axsher smiled as he put his empty plate down and hugged the man in his lap,"Your thinking is like the stars." Nuzzling his face into Kai's neck he leaned back against the couch. Axsher slowly turned Kai around and gave him a chaste kiss... pulling away he smiled, "I love the way you think either way. And you're to adorable!" He leaned down and kissed Kai again, this time a little bit more passionately

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 07:11 AM

Kai wrapped his arms around Axsher's neck and smiled into the kiss. He wasn't sure what it was about the other man, but he made it easy to smile when Kai often did not. He had no words for how he felt, except that he was very comfortable and he wanted to share his whatever feelings. "I told you I'm not adorable, but thank you. You're...like stars too," Kai said for lack of a better metaphor, yet somehow, stars were exactly right. He kissed Axsher back, still smiling.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 08:50 PM

Axsher smiled and pulled away, carressing Kai's cheek with his hand. "And you are like the stars too babe." Grabbing the playstation remote he turned Kai around in his lap and placed his chin on Kai's head. "Would you like to play a video game? I have just about everything." Then placed his face in Kai's neck and nibbled on it slightly then nuzzled his face in Kai's neck happily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:18 AM

Kai paused, thinking. He looked between Axsher and the playstation control. "I'm not so good with things like that. I don't know..." he trailed off. He knew there were things that he needed to be doing. Things he needed to be worrying himself into a tizzy over. There was no time for games his fingers refused to agree with, and yet, he badly wanted to play. Even if it was only because he would be playing with Axsher, so Kai found himself nodding without having made a conscious decision.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM

Axsher smiled and pulled Kai closer, grabbing his hands and placing the remote in it. "Well what about starting with a racing game? Those are easier." Axsher placed a kiss on Kai's neck. Clicking on the racing game that's already in the station. Smiling he kissed Kai's neck again then pulled his head up. Moving Kai's fingers over the remote he continued showing which button did what. Looking up at the screen he pressed the start button, choosing a viper SRT10 for himself, "choose a car babe."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 01:43 AM

Kai nodded silently and let Axsher set up the game. He was silent, not really seeming to be paying attention. He ran his fingers over the remote slowly, watching Axsher instead of the screen until he was told to pick a car. He picked one that was purple. "My fingers are clumsy..." was the only thing he muttered with a sound vaguely like an excuse as the game started.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 09:17 PM

Axsher laughed and shook his head, "It's just for fun Kai! If you don't like it you could always watch me play a game, but that's not as fun!" He smiled as he pressed the buttons, easily taking the lead in the game. Gaming was relaxing for Axsher. He could play all day every day if he could, though he did prefer rpg's over racing or first person shooters. Chuckling he leaned against Kai, relishing his touch, even if it was just leaning against him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 12:30 AM

Kai managed to make the car go, but even though he was fully concentrated on the game, he did poorly. Now that he was playing though, it had his full attention. The words and the feel of Axsher next to him vanished as if they did not exist to Kai at all, and they truly didn't. He chewed on his lower lip as he concentrated and furrowed his brown, leaning forward slightly. After the first race was over, he decided that his problem was that he also couldn't drive a car in the real world.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM

"You did good for your first time." Axsher said happily as he picked the other up and put Kai in Axsher's lap. Smiling he nuzzled his face into kai's neck, "Would you like to play with the wheel controller? It's just like a normal car but its still the video game. I can sit and watch, I don't mind." He smiled against Kai's neck awaiting an answer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 03:08 AM

Kai pouted and turned to look up at Axsher. He didn't feel like he did good at all, so the other's words were just false platitudes to him. "I'd rather just give up. Do you really get fun out of this?" he asked as he dropped the controller in his lap. He twisted his hands together and looked back down at the controller and picked it up again. "I mean...is it fun? I don't understand, but I'm trying to understand these normal people things."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-10-2014, 04:31 AM

Axsher sat thinking for a second. "Yes, it is fun. But it's not normal, many ppeople don't like it. I can play and you can watch if you want." He picked up the case and put the game in it, getting out Grand Theft Auto, "This is the newest game I have, I've been dying to play it." His smile was like it covered his face. Leaning down he rested his head ontop of Kai's, "It's like real life gang stuff but in a game. It's kind of funny to watch the guy get killed." He chuckled.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-10-2014, 06:10 AM

"It's fun to watch a guy get killed?" Kai asked, tilting his head. He was content to spend his day like this though, or at least part of his day. He still intended to try to draw again, but his body didn't want to move. He couldn't remember being so comfortable near another person before and he'd been near quite a few. He'd made a habit out of seeking comfort out of others in the past, but none had seemed so comfortable as Axsher. "Well if you say it's fun, then it must be. I don't know of anything I think is fun." He snuggled up against the other man and stared at the tv screen, fascinated and bored at the same time.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-18-2014, 01:58 PM

Axsher pause and looked at Kai, "Well I suppose that sounds a bit brutal. It's not him dying that's funny but how he dies. Watch when I start playing." Sliding in the disc he smiled and pressed play. When the game was starting up Axsher playfully kissed Kai's neck and cheek. Once the game started he made the man get on a motorcycle and drove it around, while crossing an intersection he hit a car, making him fly over the car and slam down on the other side where he twitched. 'See! Oh look when you try to jump on a wall he looks like he got shot!" Axsher demonstrated. laughing in the process.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-18-2014, 11:33 PM

Kai just watched the tv with unblinking eyes. The sight of the character on the ground after getting hit by the car made him feel uneasy, but he didn't have to look at it for long. These things that amused Axsher greatly interested him and made him think. Could watching the game be productive after all? "Maybe this is what's been missing all this time..." he muttered to himself.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 04:29 PM

"Hmm. What do you mean?" Axsher asked at he had started a mission to go steal a car from some man who supposedly didn't pay his payments on it. Sighing he shut it off becoming bored with it. "Sorry it gets boring to me sometimes. I prefer Skyrim to Grand Theft Auto but I need to buy a new one." He rambled on and sighed at himself. Moving himself to have Kai layiing on top of him he smiled, "Sorry, I just really want to cuddle you for some reason."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-25-2014, 07:41 PM

Kai was perfectly content to cuddle right now. He answered Axsher's question in vague words, though he wasn't really trying to be vague. He just didn't have a need to say details. "Steel Gates...the graphic novel series. I've been thinking a long time that it was missing something although readers always say it's good. Maybe I understand a little more now," he said with a sigh. His editor always said his unique and abnormal approach to thing was a benefit, but the final book...it needed a bit more. He needed to connect to the audience's emotions. It never occurred to him before, but the press to achieve that was probably why he hadn't even started drawing.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 03:42 AM

Axsher sat there for a moment and thought to himself, rubbing circles on Kai's back. "Well, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. What about them? Did I help you figure something out?" He questioned as he continued rubbing soothing circles. After a while he nuzzled his face into Kai's neck and smiled, "if I can help you, ever, then just let me know." He kissed Kai's neck pulling away and smiling happily at the one in his arms.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 06:33 AM

Kai wasn't sure he fully understood either, but he was working from a feeling he had. Somehow it was Axsher more than anyone else that made sense to him, or more sense than other people. "I might have figured something out. I can't really say what..." he trailed off for a second, then suddenly jumped to his feet. "But I must do something with this knowledge now. I think I can draw!" He planted an excited kiss onto the other man's lips then rushed out of the room and into his bedroom. Once seated at his desk, he picked up a pencil. Finally, he could stop going crazy.