Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Shaney

Old 12-07-2007, 10:55 AM

I constantly will update this drabble thread, just to challenge my writing and creativity. For now, I'll place a set of themes and then put up a new one when I've finished..

Le Drabble Updates:
:!: Yay, I'm almost finished with Phase One, just two more to go! :)
:!: Wooopee!!! Update! I've finally finished Phase One. I will update with Phase Two soon.
:!: Whoa! I added Phase Two just now! And guess what, it's SIXTY themes, all in all! Phase two will be an all about romance theme. This means that ALL the stories shall be done in a romantic plot. WHOA, big challenge for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaney, from another thread

You may NOT use ANY OF THESE WRITTEN WORKS, NOR ANY PART OF IT without MY permission! These are all original drabbles by myself, and I worked hard for these! Plagiarism of any kind will NOT be tolerated!
Italic = Done
Bold = Undone

Phase One: Virtues, Qualities

Date Started: December 7, 2007
Date Finished: December 9, 2007

• 1. Friendship
    2. Choice
    3. Reason
    4. Love
    5. Adoration
    6. Conviction
    7. Self
    8. Alienation
    9. Attachment
    10. Jealousy
    11. Impatience
    12. Limitation
    13. Dependence
    14. Revolution

Phase Two: All About Romance
Date Started: December 11, 2007
Date Finished: --

1. Friends
2. Dare
3. Secrets
4. Youth
5. Patience
6. Routine
7. Smile
8. Game
9. Yield
10. Green-Eyed Monster
11. Dependence
12. Power
13. Test
14. Knight
15. Gift
16. Song
17. Why?
18. Spellbound
19. Helm
20. Confidence
21. Time
22. Album
23. Distraction
24. Sacrifice
25. Quest
26. Pride
27. Take My Hand
28. Duty
29. Scars
30. Dawn
31. Beautiful
32. Color
33. Reaction
34. Fight
35. Dream
36. Worst-Case Scenario
37. Mirror
38. Darkness
39. Closer
40. Home
41. "Let me tell you a story"
42. Guilt
43. Impression
44. One Moment
45. Match
46. Truth
47. Triumph
48. Change
49. Moonlight
50. Perception
51. Lost
52. The Call
53. Another Step
54. Wish
55. Simplicity
56. History
57. Chance
58. What if…?
59. Denial
60. Competition

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Title: Pushing much?
Author: Shaney
Fandom/Couple: OC - Tsukiko/Hideki
Theme: 12. Limitation
Warning: Mushy stuff, so deal with it.

Tsukiko hurriedly went to her bedroom and locked herself up. She knew she was mad, so mad that she was going to explode soon. Tsuki-chan turned her radio's volume up and began crying. She knew this wasn't going to end soon. She was alone and slightly pathetic, in her own opinion.

She hated that her long time boyfriend, Hideki, has tried to push her off her limits. She knew she wasn't going to give in to him, but why was he trying to force her even if she'd told him she won't do it? She was downright angry, not to mention considering dumping him. But still, it was not her choice entirely. She'd have to go through her parents even before she could actually break up with him.

Tough luck, tough decisions. It's gonna be a long day for Tsukiko.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:11 AM

Title: Jiku and Fantasy
Fandom/Couple: OC - Tsukiko/Jiku
Theme: 5. Adoration

Jiku dropped his mp3 player. He's heard her again. Tsukiko, his long-time friend, is once again playing her radio on maximum volume. That only means one thing, Jiku knows. She's crying again due to her boyfriend's disease of jerkishness.

Jiku hurriedly ran to the house beside his, and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Takashi answered the door, and let him in as usual. He headed straight for Tsuki-chan's room. He had been there so many times, he was so familiar with it. The hazel-eyed lad started knocking on his childhood friend's door. He knew there wasn't going to be an answer, it always happens. So, instead, he shouted at top of his lungs, "If you don't open this, I'll throw your cellphone in the water."

The fascinating thing is, the door opened, and she hugged him tight. He knew she was crying hard, so hard that his shirt was actually getting wet with her tears. But he didn't mind. Instead, he hugged her.

He knew this would take a while, but who cares? He's sworn that he'll protect her and he'll love her, no matter what. Even if she would never know.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:17 AM

Title: I'll Be Here
Fandom/Couple: OC - Jiku/Tsukiko
Theme: 1. Friendship

"Jiku-kun, thank you so much for being there for me. If it wasn't for you, I guess I wouldn't feel better at all," Tsukiko started to thank her friend as she wiped her tears. Jiku has always been there for her--even at her worst. He was her best friend since childhood, and they never were apart since then. She's so used to his company.

Jiku smiled and wiped her tears, "It's okay. I know you feel bad, and I do feel bad when you do. Just smile okay?" He said merrily. He knew he had to always be there for her. He would never leave her side, even if it pains him.

Tsukiko appreciated their friendship a lot. She knew that if Jiku has not been by her side, she would probably not be able to stand her problems like she does now. She knew she was lucky to have a friend like him by her side.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:24 AM

Title: Can't Push It
Fandom/Couple: OC - Jiku/Tsukiko & Tsukiko/Hideki, Both one sided
Theme: 9. Attachment

Jiku gathered up all his will and suggested to Tsukiko, "Why don't you just leave him? I know it's about him again. It's always about him, I know that. He never treats you with respect or anything like he should, for that matter. I think you ought to find someone better."

She sighed, and carefully repeated her words again like the other times she has told him, "No, I can't leave him. You know how much I love him, how much my life depends on being with him and making him happy. I can't stand a moment without him, and without his love. I probably will be sick and broken without him. Please don't tell me to leave him, because that would pain me, pain me a lot Jiku-kun."

He knew this would be her response. He just never got tired of trying to make her realize that she deserved a better man. A man who could protect her and treat her like the gem that she is. Hideki doesn't love her. Jiku knows he's just using her for his gain. And it pains Jiku to know he can't do anything about it. Because she's so into him. And most probably won't let him go any time soon.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:46 AM

Title: Yeah, with a Y?
Fandom/Couple: OC - Jiku/Tsukiko One sided
Theme: 10. Jealousy

Jiku knew he couldn't take this anymore. He was so sad and angry, he didn't know what to do or what to say anymore. So, he stood up and said goodbye to Tsukiko. He headed down the street, not knowing it was raining. But by the time he could even go back to the other side of the street, he was soaking wet already. So he just continued to walk through the park instead.

There, he knew he was crying. But he was lucky enough that the rain was pouring hard. His tears went down his face, he knew they wouldn't stop soon, just like the rain. He cried his heart out, because he was in too much pain.

Why did she have to love him instead of me? Wasn't I there for her when she needed me? Why? Am I not fit for her? Am I just not the right person? But I know I'd love her more, so much more than he does.

Those thoughts bugged him all night. He knew he would always bear them in mind, and have always had. Because deep in his heart, he knew he would be better for her, yet she loved another. But his big question is "WHY?"

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 11:53 AM

Title: Sorry, My Bad.
Fandom/Couple: OC - Jiku/Tsukiko
Theme: 6. Conviction

"Tsuki-chan, you have a phone call," her mother called her.

Tsuki held the phone and was surprised by the news. Her friend Jiku was sick, very sick in bed because he stayed too much in the rain. She was totally worried and guilty at the same time, because she knew that this was her fault. Entirely.

She mustered all her courage and visited her friend in his house.

"Oh Jiku-kun I'm so sorry!!!" She rushed up to him and hugged him real tight, knowing it was her fault. "I didn't know this would happen. I'm sorry for being stubborn, I'm so sorry for letting you down. I know it's my fault, but please be well."

She was in tears when Jiku wiped them. He muttered, "No, please don't cry Tsukiko. I hate seeing you sad. Remember how I said I was feeling bad if you are? Please don't cry anymore. I'm always here for you, even when I'm sick and all that. None of this is your fault, I was the one who acted irresponsibly. Please don't cry. Just don't cry."

But she hugged him tighter. Tighter than she could ever do. She knew she was at fault here, and has always been responsible for her friend's sickness.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 04:21 PM

Title: No Can Do
Fandom/Couple: OC - Cathy/Jake
Theme: 13. Dependence

"I cannot possibly leave him. I just can't go and let him be like that, I mean, look at him.. He seems miserable," Cathy carefully told her friend Le-ann. She smiled while explaining why she couldn't just leave Jake.

"We both know you're lying, Cathy," Le-ann told her friend. She saw a confused look, so she continued, "It's not that you can't leave him because he's miserable, you can't leave him because YOU'LL be miserable if you do. Admit it. You love him that much, you can't possibly live life without him in every nanosecond of it."

Cathy sighed. She was obviously caught guilty by her friend. Le-ann does know her very much.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Title: Me Myself And I
Fandom/Couple: OC - Tsukiko/Hideki, Mostly Tsukiko
Theme: 7. Self

Tsukiko grabbed her journal. It's been five days since she visited her best friend, Jiku, in his house. He was sick and she knew it was her fault.

Today, she saw his parents bring him to the hospital, this tells Tsuki-chan things are definitely getting worse. She feels guilt, deep guilt. But tries to write random stuff in her journal. She knew it would lighten her up. But thinking about what happened, she knew she has to evaluate herself a bit more this time, and give much more importance to those people who truly love her.

The brown haired girl stares at her bedroom wall for quite a while, until she finally decides she must then act. She picked up the phone and dialed a familiar number...

"Hello?" answered a cold voice.

"We need to talk," Tsukiko said, in a sad, low voice...

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 05:16 PM

Title: Leave Me ALONE!
Fandom/Couple: OC - Tsukiko/Hideki
Theme: 8. Alienation

"...and I just wanted to say that it isn't that you weren't good as a boyfriend, it's just that I'd have someone who treats me better. But thank you so much for being in my life. I just need some alone time," and Tsukiko hung up from the telephone call she just made. She can't believe she would do such a thing.

She just broke up with Hideki. And for a reason she wasn't sure of. She knows she just might regret it, but well.. who cares?

Tsuki-chan mostly stayed in her room days after their break-up. She kept crying. But she knew it was her choice. She didn't want to go out of the house, neither did she want to speak to anybody. She was sad, very sad indeed. But she knew she was doing something right this time. Something that would make her happier in the long run. But still, she had doubts about it.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-08-2007, 12:39 PM

Title: Anything For Love, Baby
Fandom/Couple: OC - Helena/????
Theme: 2. Choice

Helena started to pack her clothes..was she really going to do this? She never imagined she would want to live a simple farm life rather than the city life she has been used to.

She started smiling to herself, but she knew this wouldn't be an easy decision. People have asked her why or how she could even think of moving to the country, but she always answered them, "I can do anything for love."

And people never really understood her. Never in a sense that no matter how much she tried to explain or no matter how hard they tried to think of it as a good thing, it just isn't what they'd want for the poor little lady they all have grown to love over the years. Oh what ill fated life she is to encounter!

Surprisingly, Helena does not think this way. On the contrary, she's very very happy with what she'd be doing. She loves him, very much. And she knows she'd not be happier than being with him, even at the country.

And leave, Helena did. She never came back to the city, nor did the people there ever see her again. But one thing's for sure, You could do anything for love!

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-08-2007, 03:22 PM

Title: I'm Never Coming Back, Old Cow!
Fandom/Couple: OC - Vermon/Old Lady
Theme: 11. Impatience
Warning: Not my best work. Rushed.

"WHERE IS YOUR FATHER?!" The old lady shouted at Vermon. He knew this lady is fierce, but he he never imagined she could be like this.

"H-h-he's at the farm, madam!" he stammered.

The old lady touched his face and looked at him, scaring him at a rather high intensity. "TELL YOUR FATHER TO COME TO ME IMMEDIATELY! I am need of money! AND YOUUUUUU POOR PEOPLE HAVE NOT PAID RENT FOR THREE MONTHS!"

She screamed madly, as if she were to do something to Vermon. Vermon responded, "I'm s-so s-sorry ma-madam! Please I'll call my father at once!"

And Vermon did, but he was too scared to even come back at the old lady's presence.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-08-2007, 03:30 PM

Title: It Ends Tonight
Fandom/Couple: OC - Ashley/James One Sided
Theme: 4. Love
Warning: Mushy stuff + Title is from the song of All American Rejects

She touched his face and smiled at him. She knew this night would be the best one, yet the final one for them. Ashley loved James very much, but she knew they had to part tonight.

Both were sitting under the stars at the beach, such a romantic scene to be in. Ashley prepared for this night, because she knew she had not much time. This was her one and only one chance to confess how she feels.

"James..I need to tell you something," she started.

"Oh, go on. I have to say something, too."

"Oh, no. I guess you should go first then. I'd want to hear what you want to say before anything else," the girl said as she spoke in a soft voice.

Her companion sighed, and then carefully started, "I'm really sorry, Ashley. If I didn't tell you this sooner. I'm deeply in love.. in love with Barbie. We're actually getting married in a few months. I'm so sorry if I had to keep it a secret, it's just that she was afraid you'd react badly. But I know you're a good friend, and so I tell you this in hopes that you'll forgive me from keeping this to you."

Ashley's heart broke. How could this be? The night she waited for years--ruined by a secret kept from her? I'm dying inside... she cried to herself. But James broke the silence between them, "What was that you're going to say? Are you mad Ash?"

"No, no I'm just not feeling well..."

And Ashley ran as fast as she could, as far away as possible from him. Even if she knew this was her last night, her last shot at this. She'd rather see him happy than lonely with her. I guess this is goodbye, my love..

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-08-2007, 08:14 PM

Title: Packing NAO.
Fandom/Couple: OC - Tony/Dino
Theme: 14. Revolution

"Are you serious? Seems like you're going out of your mind more by the second," Tony smirked at his friend, Dino.

"No, I am not insane. In fact, I perfectly am rational at this very moment," answered the more stubborn of the two.

"Oh, you must be kidding me, man! What? You're telling me you're in the right mind, but you're planning to run off the country just to get back at your parents?
Who the hell thinks that's a sane thing to even do?" blurted Tony. He was not sure of what was going inside his friend's head, but it sure wasn't a nice one.

"Ah, but I'm serious. This is for a good cause. Father never treated me fairly. Nor did he love me as a real parent should to his son. I never felt any sign that they really did care about me. So I guess it's about time to get away from my father's crooked ways and start everything on my own. I know I can do this, Tony."

"I can't believe you. It's not like he really did anything that would hurt you badly. Maybe he was just trying to be a good father."

"Good father? GOOD FATHER!" Dino laughed sarcastically at his friend, "You really think so? Was he trying to be a good father when he's hurting his children with NO reason at all? Is a good father one who throws out his children of the house just because they arrived home two minutes late from curfew? Do you think that's a GOOD father?!"

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-09-2007, 01:16 PM

Title: Jiku and Fantasy
Fandom/Couple: OC - Kate/Andrew &&& Chelsea/Andrew (One Sided)
Theme: 3. Reason

"Kate, I'm leaving tonight. I'll never come back," those were the words Andrew told Kate the day he left her. He never came back since.

Kate loved Andrew with all her life; she adored him more than anything. Andrew, Kate knew, felt the same thing. They were even in a relationship with each other for three long years. In fact, they had been happy, very happy to tell you.

Andrew was always there for Kate and Kate gave Andrew everything she could. But then, Kate didn't know why or what happened, but she just found herself at the airport saying good-bye to her loved boyfriend. And then that was it. He never came back since.

"Kate, would you like to have a walk with me?" her friend, Chelsea asked her, breaking her trail of thoughts. It was late afternoon that day.

"Yes sure, no problem. Where are we going?" Kate responded immediately.

"I want to tell you something, my dear. Let's have a walk in the park, please," Chelsea told Kate as she brought her to the said park.

Kate thought this place was familiar. Now, she remembers. This was the same park she and Andrew used to meet at. This was their "place".

After sitting down on the swing, Chelsea handed Kate an envelope that looked so old. Chelsea started shedding tears and told her, "I'm really sorry. I'm sorry."

Kate,
I love you so much. I hope this letter would explain to you everything. I know I did a big mistake, but it would be unfair to you if I just continued.

Chelsea is actually my brother's wife. She knows me quite a lot, and has threatened to ruin your life if I had not left. Please forgive me, my love. This letter serves as my last memory to you.

Love, Andrew

Kate cried until she could not cry anymore. She always wanted the reason, but now that she had it, it was painful. Even though Andrew has left her 40 years ago, it still pains her to know this just now.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-11-2007, 11:27 AM

Okay, I'm restarting the drabble thing after my first one. It seems I haven't been really familiar with the whole drabble set-up, but I think I now am! *Yay*

Now, let me officially open up the "All About Romance" Theme! <3

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-11-2007, 02:32 PM

Title: Someday
Couple/Pairing: Jade && Nash
Theme: 16. Song

Oh God, I hope he notices me. It's always been what Jade has hoped, over and over. Jade is your average teen-age student. Except that she sings extremely well, and is the shyest one you could ever imagine. She has never exposed her talents, except to her friends Say and Gayle.

Oh, and you have been wondering who she wants to notice her, that's the one person Jade adores--Nash. Nash also sings like Jade. But unlike her, he's a bit more exposed, well actually very exposed. He song leads most of the time at school, and is very popular among the girls and everybody else.

Now, Nash seats in front of Jade in class. That makes Jade real happy, but Nash is more of the I-don't-care type. Jane knows Nash doesn't even know she exists. Maybe because she never had any confidence to introduce herself. But! That's where Jade is wrong. Nash knows her. Not by face or name, but he knows her because he's heard her voice once while she was singing. He never saw who the person was, though.

Nash absolutely knew this voice was of an angel's. He loved it very much, and had been seeking who that person was. But to no luck, he never found out anyway.

It's class time again, and Jade hopes on Nash to notice her. No luck for her though, he didn't. And so.. Jade's day went as boring as usual. Nothing. He doesn't notice her. He doesn't know she even EXISTS!

A few months have passed, and Jade has finally given up on Nash. She knows it'll never happen. But still, Jade has loved him long enough to offer him a nice, goodbye.

So on the day before graduation, they had a ball at school. And guess what? Jade volunteered to sing for the very first time.

Nobody there actually knows she can sing, so people are doubtful who she even is.

The microphone was turned on, and she was introduced! Time for her to sing.

"Ehm. Hello, fellow students, I'm wishing you all a good evening. I hope you enjoy my song. This is for the man I have loved for a long time, Nash Cornwall. This is to say goodbye to everything and every moment I have adored you."

Everybody was shocked, at what she said, even Nash was surprised. And then, she started singing.

"Someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you
Someday, someday
"

"That..voice.." Nash thought to himself. He can't believe the voice he's been seeking was owned by the one who loved him. The same voice he fell in love with.

"Right now
I know you can tell
I'm down,and I'm not doing well
But one day these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry
Sweet goodbye
"

Jade continued singing. Nash can't take it anymore. He went up the stage and hugged Jade. This surprised Jade by much, and asked him, "Why are you hugging me? I don't even exist in your world."

"You're wrong. So wrong. I fell in love with you the moment I heard your voice years ago. I've been looking for you forever, but it's now that you came back to me. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2007, 07:52 AM

Title:
Couple/Pairing: Cathy && Jake
Theme: 40. Home

"Cathy. I'm leaving," Jake told her, and he knew she was not pleased with this at all.

"Why? All of a sudden?" she said, half-sobbing.

"It's not a sudden decision. I just have to leave. It's not fair if I'd let you go with me and suffer a miserable life," he cried to her.

"What do you mean? It's not sudden? You've been planning this all along? To hurt me? How could you!" she started shedding tears as she said this.

"No. It wasn't my intention. I have been dreaming of becoming a missionary, but my dear. I thought I could take you with me, but I was wrong. After seeing how delicate you are, and how much I would love to see you happy, I'm just sure you'd only suffer in a missionary life with me."

"No! That's not true!"

"Yes it is, my dear. I love you with all my heart, and I always will. I have to go, but someday I hope to see you again."

"Please. Don't leave me."

"Cathy, this I tell you. If they say home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. It'll be hard to spend the days without my heart, but I think I'd rather do that than see you suffer."

"Take me with you. Please."

"No.. I can't--" Jake protested, but Cathy kissed him so he can't answer anymore.

"Ah, I'm going with you, no matter what!"