Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 05-10-2007, 05:19 PM

• @Chica: Hahah don't get me started on the song....LV LV LV LV ROCKIN EVERYWHERE!! XDDD

@Kazzy1231: Well, welcome to Menewsha then. ^^

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-11-2007, 01:57 AM

WELL since you SO insisted:

ROCKIN' OVER HERE AND ROCKIN' OVER THERE

I SEEN JU, MR. L-V
IN THA CLUB GOIN UP AND DOWN
WIT 'CHO WIFEY!!

o.o dude...Rae...what happened to our phone connection? Uh oh...

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 05-11-2007, 06:15 PM

• Hahahah. Ew.
    Soooo don't want to think about a teach like that. ><
    Speaking of teachers, wtf is up with the Johnson dreams? DDDX
    Damn, I'm getting sick about that. I mean, if it were up to me [and I guess in a way it is? o.0] I wouldn't dream about him...ewww. DDx

Oh, and JU hung up on ME this time. I watched the phone as it said ju hung up. Dx

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-13-2007, 05:59 AM

DUDE no I swear the connection got cutoff again. When I looked at the phone screen it said I was still "connected" to you...but Verizon sucks anyway so I don't know!

So what did you say you were gonna do if you had another Johnson dream? Oh by the way did you have any new ones? I think you did XD that's what you told me yesterday in class, I think. Your dreams are hella crazy. And that's saying something.

LV LV LV LV ROCKIN EVERYWHERE

I gotta watch DBEG again. It's weird seeing the ex again, but hey, I made him my personal valet service when I made him park the car. I think his girlfriend's got issues though. Serious ones.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-14-2007, 04:31 AM

I'm bored...there's school tomorrow and my dad didn't show up today, sadly. For Mother's Day. I didn't have my family portrait taken ;__; so I feel really disappointed.

Even more so with the drama of Anitaria closing down...my beautiful Lady Sephiroth!!! *cries*

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-08-2007, 02:44 PM

Where has everyone else gone? Vanilla's gone and I'm pretty damn lonely with an empty thread...

*a tumbleweed tosses itself by*

...Okay then. I'm gonna go check out GameFAQs.com and go get a walkthrough for my Pokemon FireRed. I just got out of Mt. Moon, unsuccessful to nab any new Pokemon and I'll go check back and see if I missed any items (I am currently in Cerulean City).

No I do not have a DS and I can't afford one. Otherwise I'd be playing Pokemon Pearl right now.

Can somebody do me a favor? Open your CD case (the back part) and measure it for me (preferably in inches). Yes I mean the BACK cover, along with the 2 sides all put together. Thank you.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-17-2007, 05:47 AM

Okay...so nobody really wants to chill with me. Y'all probably think I'm spamming now so I'll stop after this. Come on, I thought I could meet people here but nobody wants to stop by anymore. Psh, not even on the quest thread so I have to share a spot in Donna's.

**really damn invisible**