biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-03-2015, 06:06 PM

Its whatever.u do with these jars

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 04:07 PM ----------

Mobion was a special home . It will be missed but im beginning to.get the hang of this place. It was very confusing at first not knowing what to do and all. Hopefully a.lil help from friends i will get it right. Im really a sweet easy going grl whos easy to get along with . Im tons of lo ask a few mobion ppl they know me. I love listening to my music and chilling out. Well im out for now cya guys later

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 04:44 PM ----------

Moving to california starting a new life with da guy im crazy about. Its all kinda happEning fast. We been together 8 mths im hoping for da best . Its a scary situation wondering if it will last if it will be the best decision u made. U have to.take risk in life and im postive hes worth it

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 04:45 PM ----------

Sometimes u have to.jump through hoops to get what u want in life but its worth.it in the long run

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-06-2015, 01:06 PM

Its hard starting over on new sites but u come to make it ur new home. Hope everybody had Easter. I did was with my daughter. Took her home then gotnmy neice hung outvwith her and then saw my sis. So my weekend was great.

---------- Post added 04-06-2015 at 08:13 AM ----------

My boyfriend is the sweetest guy in da world . He sat down while i was busy wrotee a long love poem. He read it aloud made me cry. i love when a guy gets romantic for the grl he loves shows her how much he misses her by expressing himself. Its so sweet. When u find that special someone the one person who makes ur life complete. Fills every inch of ur heart and tells u he loves u and misses u and needs u. Long distance relationship is worth.it cuz once ur finally together u know thier likes.and dislikes u.know everything about them its just makes it seem so withwhile. Ill post more later.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-08-2015, 10:53 PM

When ppl piss u off saying ur doing something wrong lol so funny. Does anybody know ur who.u are u do what u want when u want. Honestly ppl are gonna have fun do thier own thing. I talk crap but it dont bring other ppl down. What is wrong about looking to do ur own thing and having fun . Im back in my game imma enjoy it

---------- Post added 04-08-2015 at 05:54 PM ----------

Enjoy ur time with ur friends have fun

Legendary alpha wolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-08-2015, 11:16 PM

Cass my friend it is ok i miss mobi too but *increase my power * this place is and will be a new home for us my friend just hope some people don't come here you know who i am taking about

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-08-2015, 11:34 PM

Yes i do oh i dont think he will. Hes got other things going on .

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-11-2015, 01:56 PM

Do u ever feel alone andblike ur whole world.has turned dark.and cold. Feel like u been closed in a dark room which u cant escape. Ur heart races fast u feel like something has a hold on u and wont let go. Then suddenly a light appears and u open up a.new chapter in ur lives and realize.u was just dreaming . Always.keep ur head up and never.look down cuz.its a long falll

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 09:02 AM ----------

Life is short get.out and.live it like theres no tomm. U can never Knowvwhat life hands u so keeping smiling when.the world offers u a lemon make some lemonade. . Keep on rocking and no matter dont let nobody get u down.

---------- Post added 04-11-2015 at 11:59 AM ----------

Just hating it i got sick now my bf got sick how did he get my sickness over the phone hahsha kinda freaky u know. Hes feeling worse today. Just wish i was in california to help him through this. I gotta wait until hes done with in his rw life. It is so hard witing on da man u love who ive been with 9mths this mth. Long time if u ask me. We.had ups and downs when things were not cool broke up twice longest was 3hrs lol but we love each other enough to be honest with one another. We know each other very well maybe its a good thing maybe not. But when ur in.love u do.the craziest things lol. Ok imma go now write more later on.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-11-2015, 08:45 PM

U feel like sometimes things arent going ur way,but u open ur heart snd.u.search.for it and realize the thing.u want the most is right in.front of u. Making a big move and starting a new chapter.in ur life hoping ur.making the right choice. i do feel like i am.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-14-2015, 12:44 AM

Well.today was the best day of my life . My bf nate was keeping me in alot of lol today. It was.the greatest feeling in the world i feel.like i been blessed from up above with the greatest guy in.the world. Its the first time in a long while we have hsd a chance to do.like we did today. Lol seeing each other on video texting talking just enjoying each.others company u know . U know its true romance when he tells u he.loves u. Wants pixs wants to just see.u and hear u. Its so great. When i talk.to him its likw my heart skips a beat evetytime . Its racing so fast so hard. U realize atm u are in.love. its the grestest feeling in da world. Never take it for granted and.never ever lose.it. it can be gone real quick.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-23-2015, 11:10 AM

Finally got out and did.it got a job. Needing extra money coming in the house. U know everythings tight with the bills and everything. Nothing is cheap anymore. Like food u.cant eat it anymore and not worry if its gonna make u sick or not. Blue bell ice cream being recalled due to listeria . Making ppl very sick. Honestly u cant eat nothing ukeep wondering its it continmated can i eat it and not get sick. Its just the way the world is nowdays

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 10:17 AM ----------

My wonderful bf nate he makes my world spin around. Makes my heart skip a beat every now and then just wondetful . Have u ever been so in love it actually blinds ya lol . I love it. Im just so happy about life and love when i hear his lol thats da best feeling in the whole wide world. Im sorry i go on and on about it but i love being in love.have u ever wondered what it would be like if therw was no lovel only hatred in this world . It would be a.mad world everything tore up no peace no freedom . Ppl would hurt each other everyday. It would be shortlived on this planet. Im so glad jesus died for us to give us the peace andbfreedom to love one another and to live free on this earth.

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 10:28 AM ----------

Sometimes do u wake up.in the middle of the night cold sweat panting like u have been in a fight or something like something attacked u or u lost someone u love.its scary. I woke up one night after dreamung of my daughters dad had gotten in a fight he got beat up bad. I woke up after seeing it happen in my dream it was frightening cuz two days later i found out it really happenend it really freaked me out. I had dreams that freaked me put bit for them to actually become true. Omg thoughts were running through my head wondering if i could see the future. I predict it before it actually happens. Scary

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-23-2015, 07:59 PM

Today is pretty dreary.all these storms keep impacting texas. I love rain but not tornadoez or high winds totally sucks. I keep seeing disasters theymake on tv. They are bad i like watching storm chasers and watching them.go through a dangerous.job watching tornadoez and researching them. I couldnt do that. Where i live is tornado alleywhich they.had a tornado a yr ago. It didnt do much damage but still its freaky to even.think about them.

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:
MP3Share on emailEmailShare on printPrint

"So Far Away" lyrics

AVENGED SEVENFOLD LYRICS

Find deals near Dallas in SeatGeek"So Far Away"Never feared for anythingNever shamed but never freeA life to heal the broken heart with all that it couldLived a life so endlesslySaw beyond what others seeI tried to heal your broken heart with all that I couldWill you stay?Will you stay away forever?How do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindI have so much to say but you're so far awayPlans of what our futures holdFoolish lies of growing oldIt seems we're so invincibleThe truth is so coldA final song, a last requestA perfect chapter laid to restNow and then I try to findA place in my mindWhere you can stayYou can stay away foreverHow do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindI have so much to say but you're so far awaySleep tight, I'm not afraid (not afraid)The ones that we love are here with meLay away a place for me (place for me)'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my wayTo live eternallyHow do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindAnd the light you left remains but it's so hard to stayWhen I have so much to say and you're so far awayI love you, you were readyThe pain is strong and urges riseBut I'll see you, when He lets meYour pain is gone, your hands untiedSo far away (so far)And I need you to knowSo far away (so far)And I need you to, need you to knowzSubmit CorrectionsThanks to Petr Ikhwan for adding these lyrics.Thanks to Cody Perkins, prof hacker, Rachel, zoe, Alice Smith for correcting these lyrics.Find deals near Dallas in SeatGeekWriter(s): Brian Haner, Matthew Sanders, Zachary Baker, Jonathan SewardCopyright: Skeletons And Bowties Publishing, Emi Blackwood Music Inc., Lewis Christ Publishing, S Gatesmusic, Slayer St. PublishingzA-Z LyricszAAVENGED SEVENFOLD Lyrics"Nightmare" (2010)Request LyricszSubmit LyricsSoundtrackszMusic VideosFacebookzLinks

Advertise HerezPrivacy PolicyDMCA PolicyzContact UsPowered byzAVENGED SEVENFOLD lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "So Far Away" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.Copyright © 2000-2015 AZLyrics.com

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:11 PM ----------

That is an awesome song. I cant stop.listening to it. Do u ever get a sing stuck in ur head

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote:
"One"I can’t remember anythingCan’t tell if this is true or dreamDeep down inside I feel to screamThis terrible silence stops meNow that the war is through with meI’m waking up, I cannot seeThat there’s not much left of meNothing is real but pain nowHold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake meBack in the womb it’s much too realIn pumps life that I must feelBut can’t look forward to revealLook to the time when I’ll liveFed through the tube that sticks in meJust like a wartime noveltyTied to machines that make me beCut this life off from meHold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake meNow the world is gone, I’m just oneOh God, help me Hold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, help meDarknessImprisoning meAll that I seeAbsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot dieTrapped in myselfBody my holding cellLandmineHas taken my sightTaken my speechTaken my hearingTaken my armsTaken my legsTaken my soulLeft me with life in hell

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:54 PM ----------

Metallica one of the number one heavy metal band in the world. Yez yes rock out

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:55 PM ----------

Posting here to make my gzs

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 04-28-2015 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: Lyrics need to be quoted

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-24-2015, 03:16 AM

This has been a long.day. so tired but not ready for bed yet. Lol idk may be a restless night for me.idk. maybe i.shpuld try.to.sleep. i gotta lot on my mind atm. Moving wondering worrying its a.killer for sleep.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-24-2015, 11:14 AM

Morning to my memory.jar. dealing with.thundetstorms again today. I found out a fellow.moba mingler died from my sissy of a long time. Life is short. U never know when to expect it. I see ppl ending thier.lifes sooner. Its such.a shame. I know.i have had up.amd downs in life.but never.once.have.i thought of ending it cuz.life is full of expectaion. Keep fighting .

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 06:15 AM ----------

Hope everyone has an awesomw day imma post more songs here today.

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-24-2015, 04:16 PM

Quote:
MP3 Share on emailEmail Share on printPrint
"I'm The Only One" lyrics

MELISSA ETHERIDGE LYRICS

Play the Melissa Etheridge Quiz
"I'm The Only One"

Please baby can't you see
My mind's a burnin' hell
I got razors a rippin' and tearin' and strippin'