let it take you to untold lands
give you memories to share with future generations
lead you from youth to adulthood
teach you how to cope with life's path
meander along, branching off to other adventures
never tire of each new story unfolding before your eyes
behold a new life every day
grab it and keep it in your memory jar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, this is the official memory jar for Kiyoto ! Those who frequent Menewsha are free to gaze upon the memories kept within. This jar is to keep those special things that happen to me and during 2014 together in one place. I look forward to filling this jar with plenty of good memories. At the same time, I am opening the thread up to posts from friends. They can be a happy memory you shared with me, or just an inspirational post or feelings for me. Remember though, this is not a chat thread. Here's to a great 2014, not only for me...but for all of you as well!

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-09-2014 at 02:10 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-09-2014, 12:44 AM

Table Of Contents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. January 8th, 2014

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-09-2014 at 01:39 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-09-2014, 01:32 AM

Love For Kiyoto
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None yet, but I hope to find some posts from friends soon!

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-09-2014 at 01:51 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-09-2014, 01:33 AM

January 8th, 2014

I guess my first memory will be...this jar!
I decided to make this as a good thing, a reminder of plesant memories and events that happen over the next year since truth is...Kiyoto hasn't been having to good of a life. I know I may often always seem happy, but even I have troubles to -le gasp- right? Lol, I wanna be able to look back and remember the good, since Mene has been a good place for me so far since 2010. I have met many friends here, and had lots of different experiences as well. So, this memory jar is kind of also in honor of all of that in a way, as well as a symbol for future good things to come. I hope it will be a good year to remember!