Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2009, 11:49 PM

So in the announcement, they said this was a PJ party.
One problem with that,
what about the people who sleep nekkid so we don't have any pajamas?!
What are we supposed to do??
Sleep in our clothes?! D: It's so unfair!

Discuss:
Pajamas Vs Birthday suits.
What we nudies are supposed to do! D:

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 02-15-2009, 12:38 AM

Sleeping naked is infinitely better than sleeping clothed. However, pyjamas are usually the comfiest clothes you can find. Everyone should own pyjama trousers that are really technically too big and a comfy t-shirt even if they don't sleep in them - just to wear when they're lazing around the house or want to feel comfortable. Most of the time when I'm online in the evenings I'm wearing pyjamas.

Actually, I should probably get changed since I'm not going to leave my room again tonight. Apart from maybe to go to the kitchen for more lemonade.

I disapprove of your signature, by the way. Poor kitty!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-15-2009, 12:40 AM

I'd rather sleep in my clothes than sleep nude. I've slept in my clothes before. It isn't too bad, although it sucks if you have to wear those clothes for over two days. I mean, I could last two days, but after that? I'd probably feel like I'm about to get eaten by cockroaches. ;3;

Well, anyways. There are a set of PJ items. Check Hot Topic.

ljosberinn

Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 AM

Well, there are also some PJs in the event item update. In fact, I might just give in to temptation and do a pyjama-clad Doctor avatar. :|

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 02:38 AM

Libby's here! *O*

I myself sleep in light clothes xDDDD
I've never tried sleeping without them before :rofl:

kerryfox
Nyo!

Old 02-15-2009, 03:49 AM

When one lives in a dorm pajamas should either be worn or kept at the ready for the 3 am fire alarm. Nothing more awkward then having just a blanket to dart out the door in...no personal experience mind you but I have had to evacuate in the winter with no coat just a blanket and my pjs. And that was cold enough for me...

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 02-15-2009, 04:17 AM

I don't sleep in my pajamas either. I wear them because they're comfy and then take them off to go to bed.
And I cannot, under any circumstances, sleep in jeans. EVER.

iCrayola
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2009, 04:19 AM

Lol pajamas ftw.
The event items are a little lingerie and useless though. I am disappointed.

MirukuKuroNeko
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2009, 04:43 AM

screw nude and pj's

sexy lingerie!

Felicia Darkstalker
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2009, 05:37 AM

Agreed!
sexy lingerie!

xue_mist
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to xue_mist Send a message via MSN to xue_mist

Old 02-15-2009, 06:17 AM

0 30 Mmm. Well, I guess they should change it to PJ&nudiie party? Hahaha, I always sleep with my clothes on though. 0:

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 AM

you sleep nekkid at a sleepover?? XD

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2009, 07:14 AM

Sexy lingerie are...well sexay ;D but they aren't the most comfortable to sleep in o.o' (Try sleeping with a garter belt & stockings on lol).
Sleeping nude doesn't do well for me either - I usually feel all sticky and gross.
It's all about the pjs man - cotton bottoms are the way to go xD

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 02-15-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
you sleep nekkid at a sleepover?? XD
Don't you? O_o

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 01:28 PM

lol I would never sleep nekked at a sleep over even if I was used to that at home. I cant sleep when I am naked, at least want to wear panties. ^^

And well if someone were to sleep over at my place I sure as hell dont wanna see their...stuff...><

so What you nekked sleep peeps are supposed to do is be polite and put some clothes on if you would sleep over. This is a public slumber party so no being nekked allowed, undies are as far as it goes.

If you wanna have a nekked slumber partey then go to a nudist place or sumtin and have it there lolol

I mean I love to wear my baggy jogging pants that look like crap when I am on the cough at home, but when I go to a bday or sumtin I wear tidy clothes, its just good representation, and yes sometimes you have to do things you dont really wanna.

And besides, its your avi that is wearing stuff/the PJ, I dont mind if you would sit behind your pc stark naked. lol

ljosberinn

Old 02-15-2009, 02:12 PM

Sexy nekkid slumber party!!

kerryfox, I live in halls. If the fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night, we're not really in that much of a hurry not to have time to put something on.

Naeru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2009, 02:12 PM

well we have panda pjs.. I think xD

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2009, 03:55 PM

I sleep in a shirt in the winter or my shoulders get cold. You could jut run around in a tee and your undies.

I hate going anywhere that you need pjs. I have a set now, only because I had to go to a sleep study and there was no way on earth I could have slept with some one watching me in a tee and undies.

I have found the bottoms comfy enough to wear that I often do. Only on my days off, and only around the house. I don't know why all these young girls are running around the mall in worn out ugly pj bottoms.