ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-19-2008, 12:46 AM

*coughs* I don't think I finished reading Death Note either. D: I should. *admits to skipping to the end to see what happened*

*clings to Light*

@Lenna: oC 1.1 is free. :3

Rananteriel
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2008, 12:47 AM

*dances around happily*

I don't feel so naked anymore

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-19-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai
Ferra: but that's understandable since school is important. very busy this term for you?
even I read death note before.. but I never finish it. I stop in the middle and just read the end :D;;
Yeah, this will be my last quarter at this college, so I need to pass them all. But once I get this done I'll have my associates so I can transfer to a university. :3 (I have no idea where I'm going yet though.)

I like to read things all the way through, even if I can't finish, but my friends already spoiled a lot of the end for me anyways. XD

@Dystopia: I will once I get the time. XD I still have to start reading Bleach according to my friends too.

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2008, 12:48 AM

Really? OMGILU Tori. XD I've used Paint.Net and it hates my tablet and Photoshop Elements 5 (which I got free with my tablet) and its just kinda...confusing cause I've never used photoshop before...^o^;

Lenna did NOT like the end to Death Note...but Lenna supposes it had to end eventually.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-19-2008, 12:49 AM

@ Tori - Dx HOMG! *slaps*

@ Rana - =D Yay!

@ Ferra - No! NOW! READ!

@ Lenna - D= Anna supposes it had to end somehow.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

@Lenna: oC 1.1 is kind of fun because you can connect with your friends and doodle on the same canvas like Paintchat! *spazzes*

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

I have saved versions of the one prior to the sex change and the then after. I'll just see which one I'll do. >3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-19-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
@ Ferra - No! NOW! READ!
It's not like I own the whole thing. XD I'd have to read scans, which I'm not all that fond of. The only one I do that for is Dogs. ^^;

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Ooh ooh oohh~! I'll have to investigate once I get my tablet again. I came home for the weekend from college and didn't think I'd need it. Famous last words...-__-;

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Death Note is pretty fantastic...though all I know of it is what my friends have told me and from the live action movie of it that I've seen. I need to read that series...that and Bleach...and watch TTGL as well. Sooo many things I need to catch up on. I've just recently gotten hooked to a series called "The Wallflower". Anyone else ever heard of it?

Rananteriel
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2008, 12:52 AM

Deathnote ... I have to say, I've never heard of it myself

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-19-2008, 12:52 AM

@ White - Dis one, dis one! Dis one matches a lot better. And it has the Fan, which I'm pretty sure was another item you wanted to draw.

@ Ferra - Nooow! I insist!

@ Lenna - xD

@ Icarai - I wanna watch the LIve Action Movie. D=

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2008, 12:54 AM

Think I've heard of Wallflower...didn't really interest me though. u__u;;

But yeah. The Death Note live action movie is sweet...but I still haven't seen the second one...and I think a third one is coming out too...one about L. :3 But the first one is SO AWESOME. Live Action Light is delicious. XD;;; Ahahahaaa.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-19-2008, 12:54 AM

I've been drawing the fan alot. XDDD;

Since I already have my own and I seem to favor drawing my avatar in chibi form too.

So yeah. I get more than enough practice for the Fan already. Back then I didn't so I wanted to. Now I changed my mind!

DIS ONE?!

OH-TAAAI!!! Dis a wun...

-nods firmly-

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-19-2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
Death Note is pretty fantastic...though all I know of it is what my friends have told me and from the live action movie of it that I've seen. I need to read that series...that and Bleach...and watch TTGL as well. Sooo many things I need to catch up on. I've just recently gotten hooked to a series called "The Wallflower". Anyone else ever heard of it?
Gurren Lagann? :D That's one GAR show.

I've heard of Wallflower, and I almost read the manga. I've been told it's quite good though. ^^

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-19-2008, 12:55 AM

@ Lenna - There's more than one!? DX I WANT I WANT!

@ White - EPIXWIN.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-19-2008, 12:57 AM

@Lenna: xD I don't leave without my tablet! (My parents think I'm crazy D: )

@I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A: I've heard of The Wallflower. :3

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2008, 12:57 AM

OMG The live action movie is pretty decent. They captured Light and L so well from what I know of the characters. They got Takuya Yujiwara to play Yagami Light/Raito (He was Shuuya Nanahara in Battle Royale's live action film!!!) He played the demented, dark, twisted Light sooo well. I was thoroughly impressed. I won't spoil it for you, but the ending was not how I expected it, so that was a little disappointing, as was the ending credits being played set to Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Dani California"...weird. But yes, Misa Amane in the film was ADORABLE! Oh gosh, did I mention just how much I really enjoyed that film? I have to read the series to see how much it actually connects with the movie, and at some point, I need to watch the animated series (Subbed of course...I hear that the dubs are atrocious!)...
But yeah...you should see the live action film...so awesome!

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2008, 12:59 AM

Lenna: and I have oC3 with serial if you want to try it out. :D

ToriKat: haha I do that with a lot of comics that I lost interest, but still wanna know the ending @_@;; I just wait for the last chapter/vol...

Rana: awesome! <3

Ferra: oooh that sounds exciting. do you know which uni you want to go to already? what are you interest in doing XD?

haha even if I have the book in my hand, I couldn't help but flip to the back page first.. sometimes. then reread @_@ /weird

whitebeast: drawing funnn :DD i love to see your drawing sometimes!

aaa man. my tablet is acting up.

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2008, 01:02 AM

The Wallflower is hilarious. The anime is pretty fantastic from what I've seen of it so far (Only the first episode), and I'm currently reading the manga whenever I get the chance to (I work in a bookstore, so that's not usually hard for me to do).

:oops: It's such a great series. So funny, but with dramatic and serious moments too. I love it, honestly ^_^.

Rananteriel
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2008, 01:02 AM

@ Mai

Awesome indeed, just like this place.

it's better then the cess pool that Gaia has become

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2008, 01:04 AM

And yes, live action Light is delicious. He's appearing in a play in the States sometime soon, like, in February and I plan to go see the play just so I can see him up close ^_^ I'M SO EXCITED IF I GET TO GO!!! It'll be close to where I live...but still a bit of a drive. I'm actually trying to convince some friends of mine to come with me, so I don't seem like too much of a dork...

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Takuya Yujiwara can have my baby...maybe. XD Teeheehee. And Misamisa is adorable REGARDLESS! I wanna be just like Misamisa when I grow up....well...not just like...^o^;;; I want Misa's clotes!!!

What play will he be in? OMG if its on tour and comes to my city...I gotta goooo~!

I got the subs and I've been watching the dub on TV...Ryuk's voice is too hot for his character, which is creepy...and L's voice CHANGES! D< Sometimes its uber deep and sometimes its not. >_< Not cool.

But from what Lenna knows, The Death Note Movie and Death Note: The Last Name (the second one) are kinda different from the manga and anime (which are pretty close...or at least the first 14-15 eps are...thats all Lenna has seen ^^;)

@mai: Thanks for the offer, but I think that if I can't understand Elements, I'd be lost trying to use oC3...^^; ~<3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-19-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai
Ferra: oooh that sounds exciting. do you know which uni you want to go to already? what are you interest in doing XD?

haha even if I have the book in my hand, I couldn't help but flip to the back page first.. sometimes. then reread @_@ /weird
I have a few friends like that. XD They have to know how a book ends before they can commit to reading it. Personally I'm all about discovering the story as it happens since I enjoy it more.

I'm not sure where I'm going. ^^; I'll probably stay somewhere in Washington, but I could go as far as studying in Tokyo. My major is still undecided, but I'd like to teach English in Japan for a while. You don't have to have a specific major to do that luckily, you just a Bachelor's degree completed.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 01-19-2008, 01:06 AM

Hi lovely art, well I think you must be really full by now but could you add me to the list of happy people to be drawn? n_n