Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Thank you! xD .......... ::ashamed she does not recognize username:: D:
Haha, don't be ashamed, that was my mule, and you probably don't know me anyway.
xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Life would be so much easier that way!! Insomnia wouldn't be a problem, people could walk away from car crashes intact. You could fly! Leap over a single building with some wood and a rock!

Cartoon physics would be great.
Of course, cartoon physics would make certain things worse too. :' Like, ever sort of sat down just wrong on a toilet seat so it slid a little? Instead of simply shifting your weight to get properly on, I'd imagine you'd fall in every time, assuming you weren't thrown like a tennis ball around the bathroom before you got dunked. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
That wing is awesome! I wish I drew wings like that. Haha. Your style is so very lovely.
Thank you. :3 It's easier if you sketch out a "chicken wing" first (like, the kind you eat, not with the feathers on) and then start chucking on feathers. xD

And thank you again. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post

Haha, don't be ashamed, that was my mule, and you probably don't know me anyway.
xD
xD I do recognize you, actually. I think we might have talked a few times during events before I left. If not, I've certainly seen you around recently. You have an awesome username. xD

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 08-12-2014, 12:01 PM

Haha, thanks~!

I think my place of work stole the name idea a few years ago, I just didn't do anything about it.
xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-13-2014, 05:47 AM

I went a'Googlin' to see if I could figure out where you meant. I had no idea that pistachios with mustaches were a thing, but apparently they are. :o

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 11:13 PM

I (or I would like to think I did) started it!
Back in like //checks// 2006!
>:o

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-14-2014, 03:39 AM

Oooh! A good lineage then. xD

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 08-14-2014, 01:45 PM

But the thing is, these people probably don't even know.
They probably think it's some sort of popular online thing.
Not even knowing the inspiration was NOTHING!
The words just fit together, so it became my username on Gaia.
xD

Thought process: "What would be a good username...? //ponders, waiting for something to pop in head// OMG PISTACHIO MOUSTACHE. THAT'S IT"

xD

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 08-15-2014 at 01:59 PM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-15-2014, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Of course, cartoon physics would make certain things worse too. :' Like, ever sort of sat down just wrong on a toilet seat so it slid a little? Instead of simply shifting your weight to get properly on, I'd imagine you'd fall in every time, assuming you weren't thrown like a tennis ball around the bathroom before you got dunked. ._.
Ooo that's true D: That wouldn't be fun at all.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 AM

Hahha. xD Yeah, I always admired those who came up with clever-fun usernames like that. :3

@ Seito - But at least there's the magical space-behind-your-back.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-15-2014, 04:32 AM

Yeah! Hammer space! * u * Never have to carry anything anymore.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-15-2014, 10:06 AM

It would be sooo~ convenient! Heck - I'd "settle" for a bag of holding (like Mary Poppin's carpet bag).

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 08-18-2014, 02:13 PM

I would love that bag~!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-19-2014, 09:01 AM

If I could have any superpower in the world, I'd choose the ability to shapeshift into anything. Look like anyone. Become any animal or object. It would be the best thing in the world.

...but I'd settle for either a "bag of holding" or a doorway you could go anywhere in/teleportation so I could hang out with my friends across the world. xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2014, 05:25 AM

Iroase Delschatten: Sketch? :o

Feel free to point out anything you'd like me to change!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 08-26-2014, 02:16 PM

Oooh That looks good! I like the swooshiness (is this a word?) of his hair and particularly what you did with his belt!

If it's not too much trouble, could you thicken the soles of his boots? Because he's often working around potentially dangerous objects, what he's wearing should probably be something closer to stomper boots.

I'm rolling around in excitement!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2014, 12:36 AM

If it's not a word, it's an onomatopoeia, maybe? xD I recognize the word "swooshiness". xD It's the quality of being swooshy!

No worries! I can give him thicker soles! :D The reference I was using was a guy dressed up kind of as an Indiana-Jones type and his boot soles were thin. xD I prefer stomper boots anyway. >:3

Should finish him tonight for you. Eating now, so will turn on Netflix and watch Murder, She Wrote for background noise while I refine and then print and color. >:B

---------- Post added 08-27-2014 at 12:22 AM ----------

And here we go! Pinging again, just to make sure you don't miss it. xD Iroase Delschatten:

(Link to it on tumblr in case the image messes up.)

As I said on Tumblr, I think I might have ended up making his hair too long. D: I hope the colors are okay - and the decorations I added to his boots!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 08-29-2014, 03:54 AM

Pffft I keep forgetting to reply to this! I'll do it for sure this time. >:V
(Problems of having too many things to do at once and too many people to reply to a.s.a.p. @_@)

Luitger looks fantastic[!! I'm absolutely enjoying the added details on his boots! I might lift a bit of the details in my redesign later on. I think the colours you chose work nicely on him. Don't worry about the hair! His hair grows out periodically especially when he's too busy to get a cut and only chops them off when they start getting into his eyes. xD
Thank you very much for drawing him, CK!

Yours might take a while yet. I've gotten a sudden wave of work that's stressing me out and I've been putting off drawing. "orz

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-30-2014, 03:46 AM

xD It's okay - I was worried that the merged posts meant that it didn't ping you and was considering sending you a PM if I hadn't heard from you by the time I got my energy back. xD

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. :3 Feel free to take any elements you like. xD He was fun to work on. x3 (Especially after a long row of girls. 8D)

No worries on my half! Min still isn't aware of the trade and it might come along on a day where a surprise pick-me-up is welcome. :3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2014, 04:11 AM

Rolling results for Iro and my Halloween event thread!

Here are the top 5 posters of the thread and the number of posts each had!:

1. xuvrette 148
2. Elirona 135
CK 93
3. Iroase Delschatten 86
4. Dystopia 46
5. Roachi 45

The 5-sided dice lands on 5

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 10:12 PM ----------

Dystopia:

You won the artsu! What would you like? (It may take me a few days to get to it, though. I have a few commissions that popped up yesterday. x_x )

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-05-2014, 04:13 AM

FIREBIRD.

/ispuntedintoeternity.

But in all seriousness, can I have a phoenix wearing a vampire costume? xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2014, 04:15 AM

xD Sure. I'm adding that to my Wunderlist to-do list, so I'll do my best to have it to you as soon as I can. :3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-05-2014, 04:21 AM

Thanks! You use Wunderlist, too?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2014, 02:31 AM

Yeah. xD It's my best way of remembering what needs doing. xD Especially reoccurring things!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-06-2014, 04:12 AM

I used to use it. Then it started crashing like crazy!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2014, 04:50 AM

I deleted it from my Kindle because it would NEVER sync and I couldn't create reoccurring tasks on it. So I just use it on my browser now. xD

It seems like a couple of times a month I have to use a private browsing window to "reset" it so it properly syncs. But it's hell when something doesn't sync and you forget it's meant to be there until days later. "Heeey, what happened to my reminder to visit Poupeegirl....? D: omg I have missed three days. ;~;"

Seems a little less buggy now.... ::knocks on wood::