EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
The witch costume has a green set I think. Or is it te wizard? I forget XP maybe it's both...
The witch outfit does have a green version, but I really likes this shade of purkle :lol: I think the wizard one might too, but I wasn't paying attention to that.

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-29-2007, 02:52 PM

My mule is having the glitching problem that you are Jessi. I equipped a dress last night and then took it off. You can see the skirt now but you also still see the dress as well and I don't even have it in my inventory anymore.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-29-2007, 02:59 PM

Shade of purkle. You're so clever XD No, honestly! I did laugh. I need sleep ^^;;

fflur- I keep going in there and looking at all te pretty items and thinking about buying them. But I know I shouldn't since after the event I probably won't wear them anymore...at least not often! D:

Roo- send the dress back over and un-equip it?

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM

@Roo--the reminder from Jelly about my Aphrodite dress was just the ticket, now my new skirt works! I love the design they came up with for it, it makes me happy, makes me think about Ren Faires :wink:

@Melody--I typed it right out of habit! It happens to me a lot to be honest, I have to watch myself when I'm in the real world. I noticed and decided it was far more appropriate to leave it as it was :D

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Roo- Did you try resaving the avatar in My Avatar? I had to do that this morning because my avi was still wearing stuff I had unequped last night. But resaving it worked for me.

Mel- yeah, I guess you're right. They aren't really everyday wear, but they are so cute! Plus can't beat the half off price right now. X3

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 10-29-2007, 03:03 PM

It really doesn't matter Mel because it's my mule. Maybe someday it will just fix itself.

Shadow, I can try and resave it tonight when I get home. I'm at work now and can't save my avatar here for some reason.

Lextacy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Lextacy Send a message via MSN to Lextacy Send a message via Yahoo to Lextacy

Old 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM

YAY! My friend is going to give me her stuff since she doesnt come to Mene anymore. I will finally have bottoms and shoes. HAHA!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 03:09 PM

Lextacy- yay for clothes! XD

Roo- true. XD and it is just a mule not an account you are normally on.

fflur- half price does make me happy. <3 it's like a mall shopping spree. I was really hoping for golden pumpkin hairpinss. Perhaps it will be one of the event items >.>

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:11 PM

That's great Lex. Too bad your friend doesn't like it here anymore though. I hope she finds something she does like better.

@fflur--what is that top you are wearing?

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
I skipped the teddy and sleep with my hubby. XD and I refuse to watch scary movies by myself. if I watch them at all. ^^;; I'm a bigger baby, because I won't even try to watch them. Don't feel bad. After watching the movies I hear things and see things that aren't there too XD It drives me crazy and so if no one is there to 'protect' me I can't sleep either XD
i dont have a hubby...just a lainey :( aso i still ahve a teddy. I used to make my baby sleep with me, but she has her own bed now. I'm such a chicken butt

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roocee
My mule is having the glitching problem that you are Jessi. I equipped a dress last night and then took it off. You can see the skirt now but you also still see the dress as well and I don't even have it in my inventory anymore.

Did you save your avatar while it was wearing the dress Roo?
If you did it's now 'ghosted' on your mule, if you alter the mule's outfit at all the dress will disappear

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 03:15 PM

Apple- lol. It sucks when you get used to sleeping with your baby and then you get them their own bed so they can be more 'grown up' remember moving out of my moms and in with my hubby, Kura had her own room and that was the end of it. I think I missed her being with me more than she missed being with me XD *sigh*

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 03:20 PM

I couldn't resist the green witch outfit . .so not i have the blood dress and the wicked witch outfit . .and I am beyond poor :lol:

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaasgn
I couldn't resist the green witch outfit . .so not i have the blood dress and the wicked witch outfit . .and I am beyond poor :lol:
I think that once I get the gold together I'm buying the blood dress too. Now to post my little heart out! *runs off to collect candy and earn gold.*

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Eternal- Its not a top, but a whole dress. They released it with the October update. ^^

Mel- Aww, I'm sure they'll have a really cute hairpin. They usuallu do. ^^

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

>.> I have the sweet witch outfit on my mule. XD The entire thing. And I think the sweet wizard too. >.> because I <3 purple like that. Gold just doesn't stick around long during events!

but look on the bright side sia- if you bought the stuff next week you would be spending twice as much. ^.~

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 10-29-2007, 03:24 PM

Yeah gold definatly goes fast. ^^;

Fianlly! I've been posting all this time and just now got my first piece of candy for the morning. That took forever</3

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to AppleDumplinCutie Send a message via Yahoo to AppleDumplinCutie

Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Yeah :( It's sad when you need them more than they need you, but my daughter has always been like that since she figured she could do things on her own. Once i started spoonfeeding her, she took itaway,and did it herself and after that she did most things on her own :( *sniff*

Lextacy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Lextacy Send a message via MSN to Lextacy Send a message via Yahoo to Lextacy

Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Grats on your first candy! :D

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM

awww apple, all of my kids have been that way too. It drives me crazy. The twins (just over a year) are fighting me if I try to feed them, or if I give them food to eat with their fingers while I use a utensil. They want to use the utensils too. They don't even like toddler food, they want to eat what everyone else is having. What happened to babies acting like babies! D: It's so unfair. </3

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Thanks Jelly for the info. I did not save my avatar I don't think but I will play with it when I get home and see what happens.

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 03:31 PM

Lol I know. Kids grow up too fast these days. Maybe it’s in the water, or formula or something >_<

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfflur
Eternal- Its not a top, but a whole dress. They released it with the October update. ^^

Mel- Aww, I'm sure they'll have a really cute hairpin. They usuallu do. ^^
I see. I only glanced over the item updates, so will have to look a little deeper once this event it over and I have time to save up for commons again 8)

AppleDumplinCutie
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 03:34 PM

gah still 70 more gold till I can get the hat... or the scarf :O the scarf is cute... omg the choices are killing me!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 10-29-2007, 03:36 PM

I think it's te milk >.> all those additives people are putting into te milk... it's effecting the kids! D:

And don't worry about the items too much, you still have the rest of the event to get them at half off! and that is more than enough time to make up another 300 gold!