crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 05-26-2009, 02:10 PM

Rosebleed - sorry I disappeared, we were invited over to the neighbor's for dinner and then we ended up talking for hours. xD
I just finished reading "Witch's Canyon" which is a Supernatural book. Its a story that doesn't appear on the show but has all the characters. Its basically an episode made into a book that didn't make it as an actual episode. xD
It was really good and they keep the integrity of character's personalities really well.
Its like reading a show but with more detail. =P
I am a big supernatural fan, I have been watching it since it began four years ago and own the first two seasons on DVD. xD

Deilen
The Sock Queen

Old 05-28-2009, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
Deilen - thanks hon! :hug: I know, but I enjoy being here, its just been tough lately.
I am still in pain from the accident with no change in relief. I did get some news finally. My bone scan came back normal but my blood tests came back with a high sedimentation rate which in simple language means = I have a lot of inflammation in my body which is probably why I am in pain. I am being sent to a Rumatologist because they deal with that kinda stuff so hopefully he can help but we don't really know much else.
Everything is unclear, its like being told you have a toothache but not knowing how you got it and how to fix it but at least its a small step in the right direction.
Hubby is being super supportive all this time so that helps.
Oi, that's hard crunk but I'm glad you're pushing through it. Inflammation sucks big time, since I guess it's similar to something sprained; gotta wait it out and hope it goes down. But I hope they fix you without a lot of drugs. And of course, I am glad your husband is there to take care of you. ^^

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-02-2009, 02:20 AM

thanks Delien! :hug:
I am trying to stay positive and hubby is keeping my spirits up.
I had a great surprise this morning though! I finally got a Vday '07 Hairpin I have been questing so that was super exciting! *nods* :love:

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
Rosebleed - sorry I disappeared, we were invited over to the neighbor's for dinner and then we ended up talking for hours. xD
I just finished reading "Witch's Canyon" which is a Supernatural book. Its a story that doesn't appear on the show but has all the characters. Its basically an episode made into a book that didn't make it as an actual episode. xD
It was really good and they keep the integrity of character's personalities really well.
Its like reading a show but with more detail. =P
I am a big supernatural fan, I have been watching it since it began four years ago and own the first two seasons on DVD. xD

Oh, thats fine! I totally forgot to come back anyway. >.< Silly me!
Supernatural? As in Dean and Sam? I love that! I didn't know they'd made the books.. I may have to look into that. :lol:
:drool:

Ohh! And congrats on your hairpin!! :hug: You deserved to win it. :yes:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-05-2009, 04:20 PM

Rosebleed - aww thank you hon! :hug:
That is really sweet of you to say that. I nearly dropped my jaw to the ground when I found out. xD
I just love the deep red colors of the pin. It makes me think of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland because of the little heart cards and rose. hehe =P
Indeed I do mean Dean and Sam! *dies of happiness* Supernatural is my favorite show, I own the first two seasons on DVD and I am looking to buy the third season too now that the price has come down a bit. My husband and I actually having been watching together since it first came out. xD

I love your avatar! Its so cute and I never would have thought of the combination. I never get all that creative, I can usually only do two colors, I am always impressed with the people that incorporate 3 or more colors and balance it well like that.

Deilen
The Sock Queen

Old 06-05-2009, 05:08 PM

So you did, that is pretty awesome!

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-05-2009, 07:26 PM

@ Crunky ~ Ohh. But its true. :)
Egh. Queen of hearts. You've just totally reminded me that I need to make or find a queen of hearts outfit before the end of july. >.< :XD

Ohh! I've loves it from the start too. Though, I think I missed most of season 2.. I'll have to try and get them on DVD I think. :-3

Aww thankyou! n_n I'm not entirely happy with it, but its the best I can do for the time being.. :lol:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilen View Post
So you did, that is pretty awesome!
Thank you! I very happy and enjoying wearing it. I probably won't take a break from wearing it for quite awhile. xD
I have a few outfits I know I can use so I don't have to take it off anytime soon. xD
I just totally love that deep red. :drool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebleed View Post
@ Crunky ~ Ohh. But its true. :)
Egh. Queen of hearts. You've just totally reminded me that I need to make or find a queen of hearts outfit before the end of july. >.< :XD

Ohh! I've loves it from the start too. Though, I think I missed most of season 2.. I'll have to try and get them on DVD I think. :-3

Aww thankyou! n_n I'm not entirely happy with it, but its the best I can do for the time being.. :lol:
well thank you dear. :hug:
Oh, you need a costume? Is the movie coming out soon? The one were Johnny Depp is playing the Madd Hatter? :drool:
I never dressed up as characters before but my friends did dress up as "Greasers" one time to go to the movies and it was so funny. We has a blast in our leather outfits. xD
I could watch that show over and over again. Do you remember the one wear Dean was scared all the time because of something that affected him? He was screaming like a little girl, it was completely hilarious. And then of course, him singing along to "Eye of the Tiger" just has me dying laughing every single time! *nods* xD
And then the one wear Sam cries? "Sammy's heart" I think its called? I was freaking bawling on that one, it was so genuine looking to me.
They said they might even be around for a sixth season! =O
I don't care if they stay on for 10 years! xD
I would keep watching. =P

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2009, 03:23 PM

I think the movie is coming out in 2010. :yes: Though, I bet Johnny Depp will make a great Mad hatter. :lol: It's for work, I need a queen of hearts outfit for work.. Fun stuff. :lol: I generally like dressing up, but not for carnivals.. There'll be so many people there. :oops:
Hmm .. No, I don't think so. To be honest I missed a few episodes when I wasn't in or was doing other things..
6 seasons? O_o;; Really? Wow, thats a fair amount.. :lol:
I know, I'd probably keep watching also. I do like them.. :yes:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 06-19-2009, 04:28 PM

Oh yeah, I think you are right about that *is too lazy to check right now* xD
Johnny Depp would make a great "mad" anything, don't you think? xD
Did you have the carnival thingy for work yet?
How did your outfit come out?
Yeah, I really hope they keep the show on, its one of the few things on that isn't a total cliche ( well I guess that depends on your perspective but in comparison to the dumb crap on television these days =P)
Its not all, "omg I broke up with my boyfriend because my best friend is dating him secretly.....let's go the mall now....." xD
They had another cool new show on called "Kings" but it got cancelled after a few shows.
My guess is, it was above the average viewer's IQ so it didn't survive. >.>
Oh....and it didn't have bathroom humor so that probably was a big downfall for it. xD
I wish there were more intelligent shows out there.
I really like watching Fringe and fortunately, that one is doing well! ^_^

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-19-2009, 05:47 PM

Crunkehhh! <3
omg i miss you.
how have you been? ToT

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 08:54 AM

@ Crunky ~ Sorry for the late reply!
I saw some pictures of the next film the other day, johnny Depp looks so good. :drool: xDD
No, It's not till the 30th July.. I haven't even attempted to make an outfit yet... I'll probably just end up buying one. :XD *Is too lazy to make one*
:XD Yeah ~ That's probably one of the main reason I like it...
Kings? I've never heard of that one. o.o

Yeah well.. I don't tend to watch alot of TV... It sizzles my brain. -.-;; I prefer reading, though obviously I have a select few tv shows that I have to watch. >.>
Fringe? I've not heard of that one, either... It's probably not come to the UK yet..

Deilen
The Sock Queen

Old 06-24-2009, 02:30 PM

Hey crunkness!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM

Crunky!! <333
How are you girlfriend?

Deilen
The Sock Queen

Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 PM

Crunk, how you doing? ):

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 03-16-2011, 04:20 PM

Ok, so it had been like almost 2 years since I last posted in this poor deprived quest thread...o.O Well I am back now and hope to be active again. I am currently in love with/questing for the Blue Gow as it is adorable and happens to be the lovely color of blue. <3

It's good to be questing again. <3

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-16-2011, 04:41 PM

Welcome back and good luck on your quest for the Blue Gow! ^_^ May it go better than my attempts to liberate a How Now ? cow. :lol:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 03-16-2011, 04:53 PM

Thank you Liztress! To you too! It seems to me the "How Now" cows seem to be selling for less than the "Blue Gow" cows so you may have a better chance! ; ) I got into a crazy bidding "war" for the blue one while the brown was sold for much less. xD I hope they continue putting them up for auction for awhile so we have some time to save! haha

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-16-2011, 05:50 PM

Yeah, those bidding wars can get nuts. xD And I really hope so too. I think the prices they go for might partially depend on the time of day the auction ends. Maybe we can get lucky and get the ones we want when everyone is asleep. :lol:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 03-18-2011, 03:14 PM

I know, I tried one during a busier time of the day and it went way over my gold reserve. xD I had even sold a bunch of commons to bid but to no avail. =P

However, I did luck out last night because they had the cows up for sale again so I bid on the Blue Gow and won! I was totally shocked because I didn't bid all that much more than the previous bid and I even had to leave my computer two hours before the auction ended so I fully expected someone to outbid me since they only had to go like 35 more gold to outbid me. I don't know, just worked out. =P I think it totally depends on the time of day because the earlier in the day the better chance from what I have seen because most people are not able to get internet access during the daytime. I am hoping this will continue for awhile so people have a chance to go for these cute little creatures. *nods*

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:08 PM

Updated for new quest of "Wicked Yellow Grin"!

Looking for stalkers to help me stay active. ^_^

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 04-25-2011, 02:31 PM

updated thread! Got my wicked yellow grin! yay! ^_^
Getting ready to start my next impossible quest for the Dark Heart Halo. =O

Feel free to chat with me, I is lonely! =(

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-18-2011, 06:31 PM

Updated thread! I forgot to post the date but I DID get my oriental fan! <3