Age~ 14.
Bio~ Why do YOU want to know?
Personality~ Guess.
Picture~

"It's Juniper.
Not Jupiter.
Not anything else.
Juniper.
I am a regular girl, but I am not a regular Japanese.
My mother is German.
My father Japanese.
I grew up in the Hidden Waterfall Village. My mission is to join the Akatsuki and rule the world with them. I'm tired of being put down because of my race. I am better than anyone. I am better than everyone. I will surpass you, father!"

Juniper's sensei read the message slowly and clearly.

"The Akatsuki?" Juniper's father thought for a second. "Those men in the black cloaks?" he asked, and the sensei nodded. "Why would she want to rule the world?"
They sat there, in silence, until Juniper walked in the room, leaving her bedroom. She stood there, her bag on her back, her eyes fixed on the latest test from school.

"Found it, eh?" she grinned, clutching her headband tight, tying it around her small waist. Both her father and her sensei stood up, and rushed to her, trying to grab her. Instead, she jumped, spiraling to a landing by the front door, then watched the two men stumble into her mother's grave. "MOM!" she cried out, catching the small vase that almost hit the ground. It was small, and held the ashes of the young girl's mother. "Stupid men!" she cried out, kicking each of them, as hard as she could, before running, full speed out the door.

Standing outside, she saw the sun setting slowly. 'From Taki, to Konoha I go...' she sighed, then ran. For the few days it took her, she ran, nonstop. Jumping from tree-to-tree, she just ran. Soon, reaching the outside of the village, Juniper dropped her bag and changed. 'I need to get Sasuke...For Itachi...' she thought, putting on the necklace given to her by a small Sasuke, when they were three. She sighed and stared at the guards, outside of Konohagakure. Approaching them, she smiled and took out the ID Itachi gave to her, before he left Takigakure a few days prior. "Here you are! I am here, for the Chu-nin exams!" she giggled. "Squad seven, to be exact!"

The two men examined her and the ID. "Why are you joining a Konoha squad?" one asked. She shrugged and looked down.

"I am the youngest in the village...All the others took theirs a year ago..." she said.

"I see..." they handed the ID back, and opened the gates. As they creaked open, Juniper peered inside. She saw little children, adults doing chores, and some kids her age practicing for the Chu-nin's. Slowly, she walked in.

"But!" she spun around, but the gates were already sealed. "Where...Where do I stay...?" she whispered. Confused, she glanced at all the Chu-nin's-to-be, and they stared back. One boy, a redhead, shot a glare at her. She squeaked quietly, and quickly walked away. Before she knew it, she was on the other side of town. Everyone watched her, some whispered, and a cabbage-seller yelled to her, but she continued, until she reached the burnt-down Uchiha clan.

"...Sasuke..." she whispered. Tears flowing down her face, she dropped her bags and ran down the roads, looking everywhere. "SASUKE?!" she screamed, until she soon tripped, and fell. Hearing her arm crack, and feeling the pain of her face being torn, she screamed in agony.

No one came for five minutes. Juniper rolled onto her back, and sat up. Her arm was bruised at the elbow, her face dripped blood. She felt trickling down her arm, and soon enough, blood gushed down her knees, legs, and arms. Groaning in pain, she looked around, until she saw the one house she loved the most. Sasuke Uchiha's old house.

Crawling, she made it to the steps. As she waited for the burning to stop, she took out gauze from her kunai bag, and started to wrap one of her wounds.

"You know, wrapping it without cleaning it, only causes infection," the voice came from Juniper's right. Looking there, she saw the one boy she was searching for. He stood there, hands in his pockets, slightly leaning on his right side. His smirk brightened his onyx eyes as he watched the girl drop her gauze, and limp to him.

"S...Sasuke..." she whispered, her voice trembling.

"They told me about a half-blood," he said, as she rested her head on his chest. "I knew it was my little Juni," he reached up, stroking her hair softly. She gripped his shirt, as blood from her face got on his blue shirt. "Let me take you to the infirmary..." Sasuke turned around and bent down. Juniper slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his stomach, when he stood up. "Hold on tight."

He walked slowly, but with ambition. "Sasuke-kun?" Juniper spoke softly, in his ear. "Doesn't this remind you of that time?" she asked.
"Yes...It does, Juni-chan."

YOUNG MEMORIES DIE OLD.

Last edited by Zetsumei Bara.; 02-22-2011 at 12:05 AM..