View Poll Results: Continue?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

AshbornFox
AshbornFox

Old 05-03-2011, 02:00 PM

!WARNING!
This may be consederd as Sasunaru, a Naruto and Sasuke relationship! If you do not like yaoi, read at your own risk!! Thank you!

"Naruto, I'm going to kill you," Sasuke Uchiha dralled out calmly as the blond continued poking him, "If you do not stop."
"Ne, why do you have to be so mean?" Naruto Uzumaki replied, sticking his toungue out at his best friend and laying down beside him. Naruto and Sasuke had been friends sence first grade and was now Freshmen in High school. They had lived next door all there lives and Naruto knew when the usually emotionless raven was trubbled.
Sasuke, when upset, would wrinkle his brow and not meet any ones eyes. When he was happy(which wasnt offen) his eyes would show alittle wormth, lips curling slightly in an almost invisable smile. When he was angrey, you knew it before he even intered a room. And when his friend was sad, his face would be soft and eyes drawn to the floor, hands holding the sides of his shorts.
Right now he was confused. Sasuke looked between sad, angrey, and upset.
"Sasuke, whats wrong? You've been distant all week." The younger wispered.
Sasuke shook his head, "I have some bad knews." He mumbled, not meeting the blonds eyes.
"Yeah? What." Sasuke went quiet. "Teme! You can tell me any thing."
Sasuke looked up, staring deep into the blonds blue eyes.
"Naruto, I'm moving to America tomarrow.

Continue?

Last edited by AshbornFox; 05-03-2011 at 02:04 PM..

AshbornFox
AshbornFox

Old 05-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Sasuke sighed and knocked on the door again. His best friend had been locked in his room for the passed hour and a half, refusing to come out ever since he had told him he was moving. He knew how he felt, the raven would miss the blond alot, but it didn't mean he'd lock himself in his room besides hanging out the last few pretious hours they had left.