Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 07:45 AM

][If you want him to know. I'm sure the ogre would have an idea and as much as Kioku comes in the Tavern it's probably come up once or twice. So really it's up to you. I don't mind who knows right off the bat and who doesn't, Kioku doesn't really try to keep it a secret.][

Kioku rolled his eyes a bit when Brumac agreed with him about the kelpie looking delicious. "Now now, darling, eating the customers is bad for business. Although a few nibbles here and there might just keep them coming back for more." He flaunted a seductive smile the ogre's way for a moment. "You're always welcome to nibble on pieces of me, Brumac." Kioku loved teasing the ogre, maybe one day the creature would actually take him up on such an offer, then again that might just involve Kioku ending up in the daily special. Then the door was opening and that grabbed Kioku's attention, when the newcomer entered, he turned to watch him, "Hello, lovely. Haven't seen you in here before."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-14-2014, 05:32 PM

Yukiteru raised an eyebrow at the question of being hungry. The green food had already helpped to stop his hunger a bit, and now the mention of fleash. Eating people, it was a vulger idea. It was one idea he could never agree with when speaking to other races. He had little room to judge however. "No thank you, I just need someplace to stay for a bit is all if you please" he says, his words carrying a light accent of another location. His eyes moved to the second male who seemed to desire engaging him in conversation. There was something about him, but also something dark about his soul. He was a dangerous one it seemed. "I am merely passing through on a bit of...bussiness" once more, he saw little need to explain what however, though he was already thinking of something to say if he was asked. This would be partly a moment of truth, to weather he would be able to avoid confrentation or if he would have to figure out something else.

He did not seek, and would not instigate a fight. However, predjudice and discrimination were not uncommon within this time and area. He himself typically noted both the good and bad in people, it was after all part of his power. Then again, he also had his own personal beliefs, though he did try to remain unbias. Then again, perhaps at times he could be simply that. He reached a hand up, brushing back the hair that fell over his eye to behind his ear. It would only stay there a moment however, before it was falling back into place. It occured to him that in his current presence, he might look a bit out of place. He wore black mostly. A black hat, and a long black coat, under which he would be wearing black pants, a white shirt and a black vest. His white scarf seen at the top of his coat around his neck was tucked out of the way, and upon his feet black boots. He sighed a bit, perhaps today would have been a better day to where something else.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-14-2014, 06:05 PM

Frewen looked down at himself when the two other men kept talking about how delicious he seemed. The kelpie twisted his hands this way and that, seemingly quite oblivious to the fact that someone else had wandered into the Inn. He tilted his head and nibbled on his lower lip, before setting into his green covered nachos again. Then, quite randomly, he fishnet wearing man beside him in a rib. "I don't mind being snacked on. A friend of mine used to do that, well only sometimes. He did run an Inn and that made it easy for him to snack on people, well not on people .. kind of. It was their energy."

Frewen turned to Brumac with a little grin. "I'd like to keep my flesh intact for as long as I'm alive. But if I ever end up dead you're more then welcome to what's left of me." Whether eaten away by fish, or by other supernatural beings, once he was dead, he'd be dead an eaten anyway. It was all just part of life's cycle.

And now he noticed the cloaked stranger. So of course Frewen leaned over a bit to stare at the man.

((Does everyone want to eat Frefre or what? Anyway, I'm thinking of bringing Priscilla in, what do you guys think? She's well prissy and snobby to the hilt, with a thing for cute.))

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-14-2014, 06:35 PM

He grunted at Kioku. If the man only knew how many times the ogre actually envisioned nibbling on his skin... Though he never really imagined nibbles. They were more, bites. Delicious, delicious bites. Kioku was a good customer though, and somewhat of a friend, Brumac liked to think. He couldn't eat his friends. Maybe he wouldn't mind some salt and a lick or two though.

As Kioku came onto his customers, the ogre shook his head. The man was impossible, but Brumac never tried to stop him. He ran a tavern full of beings that liked to partake and indulge in various and sometimes taboo things. If he started regulating this and that, his tavern would be the great and welcoming place that he thought of it as. So long as Kioku wasn't hurting business or causing trouble, Brumac let him be.

Brumac snorted at Yukieteru's words. Beings never denied his food. Well they sometimes did, but only once. The large ogre liked to feed people. He rarely took no for an answer. Plus, his food was good. His own personal recipes.

He moved to the other side of the bar and grabbed a key, dwarfed in his large hand. Red eyes searched for Peri again in vain and he grumbled. More customers had come in and others were waiting to check out, while he was tending these at the bar. "I don't suppose you need something part-time?" he asked Kioku in an irritated booming voice. The other two were passing through, so asking them wouldn't have made sense.

If Kioku said yes, Brumac would allow him room and board on the top floor of the tavern, where all of the workers were allowed to stay if they didn't have another place to go. He also wouldn't regulate who Kioku 'brought home', so long as it wasn't on the job. Brumac opened his hand to Yukiteru, holding the key out. "I'll start you a tab," he boomed. "We'll square up before you leave."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-14-2014, 06:52 PM

He caught the sight of the other man now staring at him, raising an eyebrow. Was he really drawing that much attention? He glanced over as the ogre moved to get a key. He then was asking for help from the other man who had greeted him a few moments earlier. So this place needed help? Come to think of it, now that he looked, he did not see others around who were assisting the larger being in this place.

That was indeed not going to be good for his business. People were out and about, which seemed to help take some of the tension off of his presence there. That was good, the less attention he drew at this point, the better. He returned his attention to the ogre as the man came over and offered him a key. He spoke of a tab, and deciding things when he left. He nodded, accepting the key from the man. Money was little problem, one of the perks of the work he did.

He would have little trouble paying for his needs while he was here. His first matter of business however, was to send word back that he had completed the first part of the mission. He inclined his head politely to the other, "thank you." With that, he turned, having little need to remain there, unless someone chose to engage him in conversation. Even then, he saw little point in it, and was at the moment not to interested in exchanging wit with any of them. The green food man seemed a bit off, the dark haired man a flirt, and the ogre seemed about as interested in a conversation as he did really.

He would not force any of them to talk, silence was just fine with him in the end of things. He raised a hand to his chest, where the item he had obtained would be situated in a pocket on the inside of his coat. It was there, the box pressing into his chest a bit. The sooner he could take this thing out of his coat the better. Of course he would still have to keep it close and or on him at all times. Losing it was not an option.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 07:13 PM

The newcomer didn't seem very interested in conversation and if Kioku hadn't just taken Periwinkle's energy earlier, he might have been more inclined to flirt a bit with the other, then again there was a delicious kelpie next to him that seemed more interested in conversation. For now he would let the man have his space, but he did watch him for a bit longer before letting his attention return to the kelpie and Brumac. Another that had fed on energy? That wasn't too surprising though, and the person the kelpie spoke of could have been any race of creature. There were all sorts that fed on energy. "I'm curious, what kind of creature is this friend of yours that feeds on energy?" Kioku seemed genuinely interested.

Though Brumac seemed to be asking him a question now and the half-incubus gave the ogre a surprised look, raising a brow. "W-work?" That surprise turned to an amused smile. "I'm too delicate for hard work, Brumac. The stress would do terrible things to my skin." He ran a hand over his fishnet clad chest, as if for emphasis. Though he was thinking, it was his fault that Brumac's new employee was indisposed of for the moment.

Perhaps he should take responsibility, he was actually starting to feel a little guilty about exhausting Brumac's employee. There was still one problem though, Kioku had never done real work a day in his life, but he always seemed to have enough money to cover whatever he ordered in the tavern. That was easy. He just stole whatever currency his lovers had. After all he rarely left any alive, and dead men had no use for money.

His expression was odd, almost forlorn. "Maybe..but I wouldn't even know what to do, I'd just be in your way." Kioku had never looked so unsure of himself before, it was a foreign expression to his face and a strange feeling inside of him that he did not like at all.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-14-2014, 07:39 PM

Brumac shrugged. "If Peri would get her ass down here, you wouldn't have to do that much. Just stand behind the bar and look pretty; wave customers in and out and let them know to wait a minute if we're busy," he grumbled through. "Wouldn't have to deliver food or clean or any of that if you don't want. That's that girl's job. If I don't eat her first." He said that last bit with sharp irritation.

----

Upstairs, periwinkle eyes fluttered open. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment before yawning. That was kind of strange. A ceiling. Wasn't she supposed to be working? Shit! Peri sat up so quickly that she saw stars. Instantly she recalled what had happened, though hadn't yet pieced together why she'd basically passed out. It would seem that getting your life force drained was pretty tiresome. Then again, so was much of what else went on during the life force thievery.

When Peri emerged from the bedroom, with key in hand, her hair was somewhat fixed and her clothes were on for the most part. She raced down the stairs, entering the main floor while pulling up on a striped stocking. The other one still sat lower than it should have. She spotted Kioku at the bar almost instantly, and made a bee line to where he was, shoving the key into his fishnetted chest with a glare.

"You sure look a hundred percent better," she said, noticing that he didn't appear to have any bruises or cuts now. What a coincidence, she thought sarcastically.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-14-2014, 07:53 PM

Frewen fairly bounced in his seat. He wriggled about excitedly. The kelpie opened his mouth then snapped it shut when a barely dressed human popped up out of nowhere. Dimly, he heard the front door open and close, but he didn't even turn his head to peek. "An incubus. That's what my friend is. And he owns a tavern, so I wouldn't mind helping out around here too. Sometimes. " He nodded quickly and looked at the others with a grin.

Priscilla waltzed into the tavern, head held high and nose in the air. The place looked ... cozy. Certainly not rich, or anything like she was used to. But the other places in town were rather full, and she hadn't much choice in the matter. A sapphire and diamond necklace sparkled upon her ivory-gold skin as she moved gracefully towards the bar top. Her eyes raked over the people present. The only one who seemed to be of any consequence wore black pants and not much of anything else..

She headed straight for him, large carpet bag hanging on her arm. "Excuse me. Would you know where I could get a room?" Her neat-as-a-pin curled hair bobbed this way and that as she spoke. Priscilla brushed the warm brown locks from her shoulders with a quick flick of her gloved hands, and then adjusted the lilac skirt of her dress.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 08-14-2014 at 08:21 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 08:07 PM

Kioku smiled at Brumac, that uncertainty leaving him almost instant. "Oh, Brumac, my love, do you really think I'm pretty?" He fluttered those lashes at the ogre for a moment before shrugging slightly. "Well, as long as I don't have to do anything too difficult, I could probably manage." Though he didn't seem very interested in working, he really was a lazy thing, when it didn't come to seduction. When the kelpie answered his question Kioku nodded slightly. "I'm an incubus." Well, it was a half truth. He was only half incubus, but no one really needed to know that.

Then suddenly there was a periwinkle eyed girl with long white hair and creamy smooth skin shoving a key against his chest. He blinked innocently at her, suddenly worried she would tell Brumac what he had done, and Brumac would not be very pleased with him at all. "Oh, hello lovely girl." Kioku's mind was tumbling over itself trying to think of a way around this situation. "I always look this good, darling." He took the key and handed it back to her. "I don't need this." He should leave, and quickly, and come back once Brumac had time to cool off. Kioku stood, leaving some territs on the counter to pay for his drink. "As always, it's been a pleasure, Brumac, my darling." Kioku moved to leave, so preoccupied with the current situation he didn't even notice someone else had come in, but there was no time to flirt with them anyway. He had to escape before Brumac figured out what had happened.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-14-2014, 08:20 PM

Yukiteru passed a girl on the way up, she did not seem to notice him at all. He raised an eyebrow at her appearance, wondering why she seemed in such a hurry. Before he could go up however, a female was engaging him in conversation. He takes a breath, looking her over. She did seem to have money from the way she was dressed. She was asking about where to get a room, and he nodded back to the bar. "You can ask the ogre over there" however, it seemed that moments later the man who had spoken to him was on the move, then the ogre as well. "On second thought, you might want to talk to the female there" he nodded then to the messily dressed woman who had passed him before.

It seemed she worked here, so if the other was looking for a room, maybe the female would be able to help her. He looked back at the female once more, wondering for a moment what she was doing here. It was none of his business though. "Excuse me, I have to attend to something" he gave a small smile, moving along the way till he found the room he key worked to. Opening the door, he stepped inside and let it close behind him. He reached into his pocket, and slipped out the sealed box. It was simple and wooden in nature, one some might not even give a second glance. Inside was a black velvet lining, where the jewel sat nearly hidden.

He sat it upon the nightstand by the bed, before he unbuttoned his coat. He slipped it off, tossing it upon the bed before he tugged his scarf off as well. Taking a breath, it felt much better not to have that stupid thing with him now. He moved over to the window, looking out at the world before him. It was quite the dreary one indeed, not much color or to look at at all. He noticed some people coming and going, as he fixed his cuffs. He was interested in some information, but there were few down below who might be able to give him what he needed.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 08-14-2014 at 09:12 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-14-2014, 09:04 PM

Brumac grumbled. He didn't figure the his lazy friend would really want to work. The offer was still out there though. He grunted at Frewen. "Sometimes when I need help, or sometimes when you feel like it?" he questioned. He was fed up with that kind of help already. The tavern was open for a set amount of hours to the public and that's when he expected help.

He'd been scowling at that thought, after already having hired someone today who was already slacking, when he smelled a particular bit of flesh that had him turning his head to the stairs. That Peri. She certainly looked like she'd been upstairs sleeping. He was going to give that girl an earful. And if she messed up again, he had no qualms with eating her. It wasn't like those things were frowned upon here. Besides, the authorities around here were too busy trying to keep peace among gangs and prevent wars. A missing girl? They wouldn't think twice, if they even somehow found out.

Brumac had been imagining her in the daily soup, when she crossed the floor, shoving one of the room keys at Kioku. He didn't know why he hadn't noticed it before, but the pair smelled of each other. Light scents of Kioku and Peri mingling together, though not separately. Kioku was dropping territs on the bar and, fleeing. That's what he was doing. Fleeing because he'd been deceitful to Brumac, and fleeing because he knew he'd interfered with Brumac's business, and that no matter how friendly they'd been, that shit didn't fly with the ogre.

"Take care of the tavern, Peri," he said sharply, before hopping over the bar to the other side. While seemingly a somewhat docile ogre, he moved awfully easily and quickly when he wanted to. As his feet hit the floor on the other side of the bar, the ground rumbled around them. Many of the patrons stopped their conversations to stare for a moment, but a quick and hostile glance from those red eyes had them returning to their meals and chatter.

Peri had immediately nodded and returned to her job. She replaced the key on the key rack and started clearing empty plates and glasses from the bar, almost robotically. She glanced towards the door once. She hadn't intended on getting Kioku in trouble. She wouldn't even take the little romp back, it had been something amazing, actually. Peri was only irked that she'd been tricked and had her energy unwillingly stolen through deceit. Oh well. The jerk wasn't her problem now.

Brumac yanked the door to the tavern open, catching the back of Kioku's shirt in a large hand before he could make it up the stairs. The ogre spun the man around and slammed him into the stone wall with a new fist full of the front of Kioku's shirt. Normally Brumac would have used excessive force, cracking the wall with the other's body, but he was trying hard to go easier on Kioku.

The ogre towered over Kioku. He leaned into the man's face and growled a deep menacing growl. "Maybe she decided to take a cat nap?" he quoted sharply, narrowing his red eyes. Brumac was a hard guy to anger, but when he got angry, he had a hard time not letting himself spiral into an out of control rage that often left others, well, dead. He growled again, breathing hard. He was obviously losing himself to the rage. The spikes in his back, shoulders and around his face grew from his skin now, and the ogre threw Kioku against the other wall.

It cracked this time. Brumac grabbed the man by the throat and jaw, keeping him from crumpling into a heap on the ground. The ogre lifted Kioku off the ground, still against the cracked wall, until they were eye level. The ogre was losing touch with humanity, and he moved his face close to Kioku's neck, inhaling the scent of his flesh in a large lung full. He smelled delicious.

"You come into my tavern, and cause trouble for my business, Kioku," he said, voice deeper and eerily calmer than usual. "And you lie to my face," he growled, tightening his grip. "Maybe I'll see how you taste after all." The ogre leaned in again, grabbing the man by an arm to keep him up while he moved his large hand just enough so that when his long warm tongue made contact with Kioku's collar bone, he could drag the large pink muscle up the man's neck without licking his own hand.

When he retracted his tongue, Brumac grumbled his delight. His eyes clouded over, and he was lost to all reason. Kioku was certainly in a bad spot.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 09:36 PM

He had made it outside, just up the stairs and he could disappear deep into the city for a while. That certainly did not happen, he was grabbed from behind before he could even start up those stairs. Brumac was surprisingly fast for someone of his size. Kioku had let out a sound of surprise and then a groan as he was slammed against the wall. The expression on his face was a somewhat serious one, he wriggled a bit in Brumac's grasp. Maybe if he explained? Though Brumac didn't seem in the mood to listen to anything.

Kioku suddenly found himself flung against the next wall, he groaned loudly and before he could fall, the ogre's large hands were on him again. "B-Brumy..." He had grimaced lightly, beaten up twice in one night. It just wasn't his day. He wriggled a bit as Brumac grabbed his arm, moved his other hand and ran that tongue along his flesh. Kioku couldn't help the way he reacted. His body shuddered and he let out a sweet, pleasing to the ears moan. It had felt good, even though it was supposed to be a fear inducing lick indicating how the ogre wanted to devour his flesh.

Still, had Kioku really lied? He technically had seen Peri go up the steps, and she had technically decided to take a cat nap after their romp, even though it was his fault and she really couldn't do much else but sleep to regain that energy. Kioku lifted his free hand, placing his palm against Brumac's chest, but he didn't try to push the other way. The way Brumac was looking at him, with those clouded over eyes though, had Kioku a little worried. Maybe if he took some of the ogre's energy, it would calm him down, or perhaps a bit of mind control to calm Brumac down.

Kioku didn't want to use mind control on his friend though. "Brumac, I can explain." He spoke the words softly, not really thinking Brumac would listen to him at all though. He would just try to take some of the ogre's energy, not enough to exhaust him, but maybe enough to make him to tired to be angry. If such a thing was possible. Kioku tried to tilt his head further to the side. An enticing, seductive tone entering his voice. "Taste me again, my darling." He didn't really need that kind of contact, but it would make it easier as he tugged on the other's energy.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-14-2014, 10:13 PM

Frewen found himself floundering like a fish for a few uncomfortable seconds before jumping up from his seat. Well since he hadn't gotten an answer, he would go and prove to the ogre exactly what he could do. With a look at the girl who'd had a run in with the purple haired man, he went and started to clear up the tables too. He didn't ask where the things went; he already knew where the kitchen was.

The richly dressed woman nodded quickly. "Thank you." Before she could say much more then that, Priscilla was left standing quite nearly alone, after the ogre and half-dressed man barreled by.

Priscilla stepped back quickly when all the commotion took place. What a rowdy place to stay! If any other choice had presented itself, the young woman would have most definitely picked it. But now, with so much she was running from, it was better to go where she was the least expected. And this tavern was far from her usual circle.

"You! Girl." The brunette bustled towards the barely dressed waitress, as advised by the black cloaked man. "I would like a room." And she intended to get it. No one would ever suspect Priscilla of ever even setting foot in such an unusual establishment.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 08-14-2014 at 10:17 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-14-2014, 10:40 PM

An odd thumping noise caught his attention. He looked down, before he caught glimpses of movement below near the stairs. At the moment it was hard to see what was actually going on, due to the positioning of the door below ground level. Whatever it was, he was getting a bad feeling from it. He picked up the box he had left on the table, he focused upon the box, and it began to glow. The shape changed, stretching and lengthening into a slender chain, with a capsule like ball where the diamond would sit inside. He sighed, placing it around his neck then into his shirt. He left his coat and scarf upon the bed, before he moved back to the door.

This was certainly turning into one bother of a place already. He moved down the steps, knowing by right, he should not be involving himself in affairs here. He did not even know what he would be getting into, and avoiding notice was his plan at the moment. He moved to the door, placing a hand upon it, before he cracked it open an inch. Outside were the man and ogre, the later seeming to have lost his temper a bit. Yukiteru focused on looking at him for a moment, from within a ball of light would appear within his vision. A rough look at someone's soul, but it would do for now. His soul however was not white like normal. Typically dark spots or whisps would move across a person's soul to show the darkness within them.

The more evil they were, the more black would be present. The ogre's soul in his sight, it was blackened at the moment. He frowned, seemed the man's darker side had taken over his soul. He shifted his gaze to the other, his soul still white...for the most part. What had this one gotten himself into. He leaned against the doorframe, not bothering to hide that he was there anymore at the moment. "Well this is quite a predicament..." his arms crossing over his chest a bit as the other seemed to entice the ogre along. From what he had learned about ogres, they were prone to anger and emotion. Once to much spurred within them, they were often ones to lose control and go on a rampage until they exhausted themselves out.

Of course, he had never had many dealings with them, so as to if this was true or not he knew not. From the looks of it anyways, the smaller more human looking male had a problem on his hands.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-14-2014, 10:52 PM

Peri noticed the green haired man clearing tables. "Thank GOD," she said, putting heaving and dramatic emphasis on 'God' as she dropped some bar dishes into the bar sink. A woman with tightly curled hair and a diamond around her neck was approaching her.

Periwinkle eyes blinked owlishly at the woman. "You sure you want to stay here?" she questioned, looking around at the tavern guests who were eyeing the woman's necklace, at least. "There are places more to your standards, uptown, probably," Peri said leaning forward to tap the jewel around Priscilla's neck. "Is that real?" she asked?

-----

One of the guests had come onto the scene. He'd spoken, but Brumac was unaware of him, not having heard the man speak over the blood rushing in his own ears. Brumac snarled at Kioku's order. He was tempted, so tempted. But the next time the ogre got his mouth on the incubus, it would involve more teeth that the man was probably willing to bargain for. And as it stood, Brumac was waging an internal war. His humanity, still in there somewhere, was fighting to keep a sanity that would keep him from mauling his friend. But friends didn't deceive each other. Well maybe some did. I mean, if it was in their nature. It was in his friend's nature, he knew.

His eyes had lost some of that hazed over look, and he'd even lowered Kioku an inch or two. Certainly the pull on his life force was working. Little as it may have been, it was enough to give the ogre's humanity a fighting chance. After a long moment of what Kioku might think of as internal conflict on Brumac's part, the ogre lowered his friend to the ground. Kikou's plan had worked, and Brumac was too busy, and now without the energy to waste on Kioku's shenanigans.

"Don't seduce my employees while they're on the clock," he growled, eyes still partly scowling down at the man, and still too close for comfort. "And don't play games with me, either." He had leaned in closer at that last bit. With the taste of Kioku still fresh on his tongue, he clenched his jaw. He really shouldn't have done that. He'd have a hard time keeping the taste from his mind now. He snarled again, before hastily turning his back on the man. It was then that he noticed the blonde boy. Brumac paid no mind to him, only moving past him with a grunt.

With the door still open, he motioned for Kioku to come inside. "Have a drink on me, friend," he said, clearly letting Kioku know that there were no hard feelings. He hoped Kioku would feel the same way, knowing he'd taken things too far. Brumac continued inside. If the man followed or not was his choice.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-14-2014 at 10:58 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 11:56 PM

Kioku wasn't sure when he had started shaking, but at some point during this confrontation his body had started to tremble. Just like earlier when he had first arrived at Brumac's, his hands had been rather shaky. It was the idea of not being in control of a situation completely that frightened Kioku and he had been trying to keep control of it with his seductive tone and his pulling away Brumac's energy. The energy sucking seemed to have worked and relief washed over Kioku, but he was tired now. As soon as Brumac's hands were off of him, he collapsed to the ground. His back was already nothing but a large bruise where he had been slammed into the walls, and it made him ache all over. It felt worse than the beating he'd had earlier, and there were probably bruises around his throat and maybe even his jaw. He could see one on his arm where Brumac had grabbed him there as well.

"I..I can explain.." He mumbled the words softly, but Brumac had already turned and headed inside. True, Kioku had been taking the energy from the ogre, but he couldn't absorb or use that energy fully. Not in a situation like that, the emotions and feelings had to be more of a carnal nature for Kioku to actually be able to feed on the energy. His eyes found the blonde man, and Kioku flashed him a nice smile as he slowly got to his feet. "Hello again, pretty boy." His body, it was still shaking. Damn that ogre, but Kioku wasn't angry, he was a little excited. He really had wanted the ogre to lick him again. "Did you come to rescue me, my darling?" Kioku moved towards the blonde and slipped an arm around him. "Help me back to my seat at least, even if you've no interest in helping me with anything else."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-15-2014, 12:23 AM

The ogre had given him a glance but not a word. Tension there, but it seemed to dissapate into an awkward still. The two were certainly an odd pair, and his eyes followed the larger man inside, before returning to the remaining one here. He was shaking, that was apparent. It was hard to hide, and understandable after what had just happened out here. He watched, as he moved his attention onto the words the other was speaking. Ugh, there was that charm again. He frowned, as the other complimented him, and moved over to him. The arm that moved around him, was met with a slight glare. His deep emerald eyes moving to the man as his words seemed to suggest something at the end there.

The noticeable differences being this close to him, his soul, it became apparent as day. He could feel the tug inside to give in a bit to the other, but Yukiteru had had plenty of time to master controlling himself over the years. His walls went up, mental and emotional, as well as his power. He doubted the other would fully grasp what he was, even if he was able to feel his energy with the two of them so close at this point. "An Cambion hmm?" he said, his eyes on him. "No wonder you're stirring up trouble" his better thought was to brush the arm off of him and walk away, but he was not completely heartless. Instead, he stood fully from the wall now, allowing the other to lean on him for support, he led him inside. He said nothing more, not looking at him as he pulled out a chair to lower the other into.

Once that was done, he lightly dusted himself off from the contact. It was not to be rude to the other or to insult him, Yukiteru merely had a preference for cleanliness. He reached his hands up, adjusting his hat, which helped to once more let his hair fall over one eye. The other before him in a chair now, he took in his reaction to his words. He could have walked away and left him there, it was possibly what the other was expecting. Instead, he pulled out the chair across from him, and sat. Sitting slightly at an angle, it allowed his legs more room. He crossed his right over the left, before resting his head on his hand. His eyes once more moved to the other, as he remained silent for a moment, merely thinking.

[ XD This post made me laugh, I could just imagine the voice in Yuki's head going "He's touching meeeeeeeee!!!!!" 3:< lol]

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2014, 12:24 AM

She shook her head vehemently, dislodging many of her curls from her upswept do. "There is no other place that suits my needs better then this." Priscilla bit down the urge to slap down the girl's hand. Perhaps wearing such expensive jewels had not been the best idea. There were eyes following her, eying her. Priscilla could almost feel them burning holes into the cloth on her back. She leaned forward to murmur softly. "Real or fake, that is something only I shall know for sure." With a nod Priscilla straightened. "All that matters is that I want a room, and am more then willing to pay for it, and able to." The words weren't loud, but some of the other tavern patrons seemed to lean in as if quite aware of their import. Or maybe that was just Priscilla's noble demeanor.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 08-15-2014 at 12:27 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-15-2014, 12:50 AM

Large periwinkle eyes studied the woman. Finally Peri shrugged. "Suit yourself," she said dismissively. Peri moved to grab a book where Brumac kept his check-ins and tabs. As she was returning, she passed by the blonde boy and the purple haired man. "Geeze," she said. "You look awful, again." She blinked owlishly at him. "Well, serves you right," she said with a shrug. "You could have just asked," she added.

Peri plopped the book open. Who all had keys now? Just the blonde boy, the pale green one, and... She grabbed a key for the girl, handing it to her. "What's your name?" she asked the woman. She'd need to document all the names and start their tabs.

Brumac returned to the bar and poured up a special drink for Kioku, Kioku's favorite. He knew the man didn't drink often, but assumed he'd probably need a drink. Hell, he knew he did. He slid the drink down to the man. "Anybody else need anything?" he asked before turning his attention to Priscilla. "You hungry?" Peri's eyes widened slightly as she watched the girl. 'Just say yes,' she mouthed seriously.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2014, 12:58 AM

Priscilla watched as the young woman went off behind the counter. She couldn't help but wonder what the girl's parents could have been thinking, letting her go off barely dressed, basically naked, for all the world to see. She shook her head and accepted the key with a small sniff of dismay. How could an employee ever even consider treating people the way this one did? Ignoring a customer to shoot frustrated words at one of the patrons! Her father would never have accepted such behavior.

Her heart skipped a beat when the ogre walked in. Priscilla nodded. "Yes..." The word left her as a squeak, and her skin paled noticeably.

Frewen shuffled away from the table he'd been clearing and slid the dished into the bar sink after squirming his way there, somehow. Without a hello or goodbye, he slipped past the small congregation there and headed straight for the purple haired man and the blonde one. He kind of wanted to hear all the gossip, and plopped half his butt onto the table and leaned just right to be able to talk to the two other men, and the ogre, and the human girl too. "Sooo, why was Mr.Burmac so angry?" He glanced at Burmac, then at Kioku."You don't look too good."

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 08-15-2014 at 01:08 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-15-2014, 01:04 AM

He had smirked a bit as the blonde called him out on what he was. "It's in my nature to stir up trouble. I just can't help myself sometimes." He seemed to sigh some as he was helped down into that chair, only to wince a bit as he leaned back against the back rest of that chair. It didn't matter, he would heal again. Eventually, but getting beat up in the first place was what had caused this trouble. All of the shaking now was only in his hands, and Kioku was glad for that. He didn't want Brumac to see the shaking, he didn't want Brumac to have any reason to feel bad for slamming Kioku around.

So he hid his hands in his lap, and when the drink was given to him he flashed Brumac a sweet smile. "You're still my one and only true love, Brumac." Kioku had sounded completely serious when he spoke those words this time though, instead of flirty or seductive or playful. Completely serious. Perhaps Brumac wasn't really his one true love though, but he wanted the ogre to understand that he didn't harbor any hard feelings at all towards him. His gaze slipped to Peri. "Well, perhaps later, lovely lady, we can play again?" She had said he could just ask.

That gaze of his traveled around the room for a moment, noting the rather prim and proper looking lady. She wasn't hard to notice, rather out of place in a dive like this, and then his eyes settled on Brumac, and he waited until the ogre wasn't looking in his general direction before he lifted a shaky hand to pick up his glass. He definitely needed that strong drink. He gulped it down quickly, and then shakily sat the glass back down. That hand returning to his lap and his eyes returned to the blonde boy sitting with him. "It's alright, darling, you don't need to keep me company. You don't seem the type to enjoy that sort of thing." Kioku held back a yawn, and tried not to look tired.

Then there was a kelpie plopping his bottom down on the table and Kioku raised a brow at him. "It was nothing, my love. Nothing you need be too concerned about." Kioku lifted a still shaky hand and rested it on the kelpie's thigh, squeezing it gently but suggestively. "Though word of advice, darling, don't distract the employees while they're on the clock." Another squeeze and then he began to withdraw his hand.

Last edited by Kry; 08-15-2014 at 01:16 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-15-2014, 01:42 AM

He watched the other in silence, till the ogre moved over once more. When he asked if anyone needed anything, then the newcommer if she was hungrt, Yukiteru spoke up "do you happen to have tea? Any will do please." He returned his eyes to the table as a second male decided to make his way over, asking what had happened. The man with the green food from before. He had noted the words telling him he did not have to stay, but had not had a moment to answer before their guest arrived. Were all the men here other than the ogre so...flamboyant? He noted the move by the injured male on the other's leg, before shaking his head. "Yukiteru" he said, glancing away from them. "My name if you wish to know.." he had not intruduced himself, and being called such words like darling by the other when he was so loose with love terms made him feel a bit annoyed.

"I have nothing to do at the moment but talk.." he says, "and it is not the talking I mind...it is just few seem to be..interesting." It was nicer saying it that way, rather than saying everyone was not worth his time. He did not know any of them well enough to make such a statement so boldly out loud. He continued to rest his head upon his hand. His eyes moved to the two females in the place. The one who had passed him, and the one who had spoken to him earlier. They were certainly different than some of the females he had met before.Though the one who had spoken to him did in a sense remind him of Kiyoko. If she was here right now, she would have thrown a fit by the way the energy feeder was speaking to him so boldly. He gave a light smile at the thought, not even registering it as he got lost in thought a bit.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2014, 01:49 AM

He slid his bottom from the table and right onto the purple haired man's lap. His eyes moved the blonde. "I don't think interesting is going to be hard to find here." The kelpie wriggled a bit and tilted his head to peer at the injured man. Frewen smiled. Now he had an idea of who and what the other man reminded him of, at least in a way. The two were quite different but there was just something about ...

"I bet snacking on me would make you feel much better. I'm not quite an employee, I can pay for my room without working." Quite frankly, he was more often a freeloader then a paying customer, but not this time.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-15-2014, 02:13 AM

Brumac grunted at Kioku. It was the best reply he'd get for now. Peri waved a hand at Priscilla. "Hey diamonds, your name?" She'd asked the woman once already, but Brumac's arrival seemed to shake her a bit. Was it because he was ogre? Had the girl really never seen one before?

She glanced at the nearby blonde boy. "Yuki...teru," she repeated slowly as she wrote his name in big bubbly letters in the check-in book. Brumac stood over her shoulder to glance at the book and grunted. She was girly-ing up the book with that handwriting. But at least it was legible now.

When Frewen slipped into Kioku's lap, Brumac growled, though it was low enough that it may have gone unheard. "You're either and employee, or you aren't," he boomed. He was certainly tired of the half-ass help. Though the first time around, it hadn't really been Peri's fault. It had been Kioku's. Like it was appearing to be, once again.

Brumac didn't think he needed to remind his friend to wait until his employees were off the clock. But, if Frewen had suddenly decided he didn't want work here, Brumac could give the job to someone else. He ambled off to the kitchen, returning a short time later with the tea for Yuki, and the daily soup for Priscilla.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2014, 03:28 AM

Frewen heard the woman say her name. "Priscilla." It suited her, that much was apparent when she settled down with the soup at a table all on her own.

His mind went to Brumac and the puzzle that working for the man and wanting to 'help' the purple haired man posed. So he turned a bit and looked at the ogre. "When could I play then, and still work for you? The kelpie wriggled a bit and glanced around. He really wanted to have some fun, and didn't want work to impede that want.