The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 04:33 PM

My character:
Brittanian Name: Raina Baskerville
Japanese Name: Sasaki Raina
Appearance: Long purple hair with some braids, golden eyes. Average height, skinny because all of the CG characters are, pale skin
Geass: Telekinesis - she can move objects that are less than five metres away from her. The heavier they are, the more difficult they are to move.
Other abilities: Skills fighting with a knife, not as good with Knightmares but she can pilot them. Reasonable shot with a gun.
Personality: Doesn't think ahead much, just takes things as they come. She often gets her surnames mixed up. Quite carefree a lot of the time - usually too carefree. She does know when to be serious, though.
Other info: Lived with her Japanese/Eleven mother until she was 4, when her mother died, and she started living with her Brittanian father and his son and daughter. Gained geass at the age of seven from V.V., but ran away from the order. Now goes to Ashford Academy.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 05:01 PM

My Character:
Japanese Name: Kuchiki Kiara
Brittanian Name: Kiara Knight
Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, likes to change hair styles a lot as she can't decide on a single one. Eyes are green. A little shorter than average height and skinnny (cuz as you pointed out everyone in Code Geass is rather skinny)
Personality: Rather sarcastic, independant, can be rather cynical at times but can refrane from doing so when she wants to. Loves nature and isn't a big fan of the big cities. Hates polution. Likes fighting but can't stand bullies (which usually leads to her fighting)
Geass: Pyrokenisis, the ability to set things on fire but she can control what colour the flames are ie one fire could be purple another green and another black with red.
Other abilities: Is half decent at pioleting a Knightmare but she prefers hand to hand combat and she's an okay shot with a pistol. Can also use a crossbow and likes smaller, stealthier weapons that catch her enemies by surprise.
Other Info: Was raised in Japan until it was taken over by the Brittanian Empire. When it was taken over her parents smuggled her to a Brittanian family that they knew and as the family had no children of their own they adopted Kiara, hiding who she really was. She then goes to Ashford Academy where she meets and befriends Kallen. She knows taht she is adopted and does not think of herself as an Eleven but Japanese and she hates the Brittanian Empire. She received her Geass shortly before she was given to her adoptive family and she never saw the one who gave it to her since.

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 08-11-2010 at 06:25 PM..

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 05:11 PM

"Raina! Found you at last!"
Raina looked up from her spot under the tree in the grounds of her father's estate to see her step-mother coming towards her with a determined air.
"It's about time you went to school! You've only been once!"
"I can't be bothered" was what Raina wanted to say, but she knew this mood of her step-mother's. Dangerous, very dangerous indeed. "Mm," she said instead, which could have been a confirmation or a negation.
"This time there's no escape," said the woman haughtily. "I have taken the liberty of packing your bags for you. They're in the car. Now go!"
Raina's jaw dropped. She had gone in her room. She hated it when people went in her room. And her family all knew that. Mrs Baskerville was serious.
A while later she found herself sitting in the backseat of a large black car driven by one of their chauffeurs, Vincent. Her hair had been put into pigtails by a maid (under orders from her step-mother) at the last minute. As the car set off, she pulled the hair ties out and unravelled the pigtails. She hated pigtails.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:24 PM

Kiara looked up from her seat in their small library. She'd been reading (as usual) when her adoptive father entered the room. John Knight approached her with a beaming smile on his face.
"Ready to go?"
"I guess," she muttered, carefully bookmarking her place so she culd finish the book when she came back during a break or something. It had been a good book too.
"Now now," he said cheerily. "It won't be that bad."
Her only response was to give him a 'look' and he sighed.
"Just try not to fight on your first day please."
"I'll try but no promises."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:28 PM

Vincent helped Raina carry her bags up to her dorm room, which she was to share with another girl, and then left. Raina opened the bags to see what her step-mother had packed her. She picked out the white shirt, green tie, beige jacket and short black skir of the school uniform and changed into them. She looked in the mirror. The effect wasn't bad, but she didn't really like wearing ties. She felt like they were strangling her.
She took off her shoes and began to jump on the beds to decide which one was springier.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:33 PM

Kiara's parents dropped her off at the school and she made her way to her dorm room herself after saying goodbye to them. She was glad she'd had the foresight to use the cases that had wheels on them so she could carry more than one at a time along with a rucksack that held some stuff along with a few books. She was actually a little surprised that she'd managed to fit it all in. Soon however she reached her room. She felt nervous but quickly squashed the feeling, gave a quick knock on the door and then entered.

(I'll just need to look through the shops to find a new outfit or something, should be fun)

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:43 PM

Raina was finished testing one of the beds and had started jumping on the other when the door opened. *She was jumping on the bed so she never heard the knock*
"Oh, hi! I guess you're my roommate then?"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:53 PM

As Kiara entered she flet her eyebrow rise of it's own accord as she saw her new roommate jumping on one of the beds. She was already dressed in the school's uniform and her hair was purple.
"Nice to meet you," Kiara said, hauling her bags over to the other bed. "I'm Kiara Knight."

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 06:57 PM

Raina gave a big jump forward and landed right next to her shoes on the floor. She slipped her feet into them and took Kiara's hand. "Raina Sasaville! Oh wait, I mean Raina Baskaki. Umm...." She thought for a moment. "Raina Baskerville! Pleased to meet you!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 PM

Kiara's other eyebrow rose to join it's twin as she watched the other girl try to get her surname right. She tilted her head to the side and looked at her curiously.
"Do you know when classes are suposed to start?"
Something told her that coming to this school was going to be a very...interesting experience to say the least.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:07 PM

"Umm..." Raina took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. "We are exactly five minutes late for Chemistry!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:11 PM

Kiara cursed before hastily grabbing a uniform from one of her cases and changing into it. Grabbing her book bag sne thre open the door, grabbed Raina's hand and dashed down the corridor and out of the dormitary building.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:14 PM

"Hey, take it easy!" said Raina. "It's our first day, the teacher's sure to be leni..ent..."
She trailed off when she looked at the stern face of the Chemistry professor. She bit her lip and waited for the explosion.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:25 PM

"Ms Knight, Ms Baskeville," said the teacher in a decidedly stern voice. "While I do realise this is your first day here at Sahford that does not mean I shall excuse your tardiness." Kiara winced at his tone. The teacher turned his head and scanned the class room before spying two empty seats. "Alright, Ms Knight, you may sit there." he pointed to a seat by the window "And Ms Baskeville you may sit there." He pointed to the chair directly behind Kiara's own seat. "Now, take your seats."
Kiara hastily moved to her seat and while the teacher's back was turned she muttered something very unladylike under her breath. She was sure no one had heard her but to her surprise the girl sitting to her right, a girl with red-pink short hair, turned to look at her and gave her a knowing look. Kiara felt herself grinning back before she knew what was happening and quickly turned her attention back to the chemistry teacher.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:33 PM

The girl sitting next to Raina was downright irritating. She had long orange hair and green eyes the colour of vomit. She had introduced herself as Shirley Fenette, member of the swimming club and student council, only child and best friends with Milly Ashford, Nina *can't remember her surname - not that I care. Hate her*, Rivalz Cardemonde and Lelouch Lamperouge before Raina had even opened her book. She blushed when she said Lelouch Lamperouge's name, so Raina could only guess that she liked him.
She could tell she didn't like this girl already, so she gave an obviously fake sweet smile and said, "Raina Saskeville, pleased to meet you."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:51 PM

(Have you noticed that both annoying girls that we absolutely HATE have orange hair? Should we join the Student council? Seems like the best way to meet Lelouch)

Finally classes ended for the day and Kiara let out a breath of relief. She pakced up her bag and made her way back to her dorm to put it away. No sense carrying the stupid thing around when it wans't needed after all.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 PM

*the similarities between Inoue and Shirley are innumerable. No wonder we hate them both*
Raina left her bag in their room and stepped outside again and bumped into a tall blonde girl with bright blue eyes.
"Hi!" said the girl. "I'm Milly Ashford, the Student Council President, and I'd like to offer you two a place on the student council!"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 PM

(Very true, all the more reason to get rid of her!)

Kiara stared at the blonde curiously.
"Why offer us a place?" she asked suspeciously. "And if we do accept what are the Pros and Cons?"
She was a naturally suspecious person and she liked to have all the information before she accept anything or did something. That didn't apply when she was mad but when she was more or less calm she liked to have as much information as possible.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 08:16 PM

"Well, at this school, everyone's expected to be a aprt of a club," said Milly. "And to be honest, we're rather low on members at the moment."
"Sure, I'll join," said Raina. "I may as well." She looked expenctantly at Kiara.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 09:03 PM

Kiara considered.
'Well,' she thougt. 'If I don't join this then I'll have to join something else...'
"Alright," she answered finally. "Might as well."
"Great!" Milly said enthusiastically. "I can't wait for you to meet everyone!

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 09:09 PM

"OK... so when do we meet?" asked Raina.
"Right now, follow me to the clubhouse!" said Milly. "We've prepared a party to celebrate your joining us!"
She turned away and began leading the way downstairs.

*I love Milly ^^ She's awesome. What's your opinion on Suzaku and Nina?*

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2010, 09:27 PM

(I'm neutral towards Nina for the most part. As for Suzaku...I think he should be a little less of a 'perfect knight'. If he wasn't so perfect and stuff then I'd like him a bit more I think)

On the way to the council building Kiara whispered to Raina. "Am I the only one that finds it weird that a party's being prepared before they even knew we were joininng for sure?"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 10:02 AM

"Yeah..." said Raina. "But I don't really mind that much. I love parties!"
As they entered the clubhouse, they saw a small group of people placing plates of food on a table with a white table-cloth. There was even champagne, Raina noticed.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 10:06 AM

Milly coughed to get everyone's attention. Everyone in the room turned to face the tall blonde who smiled brightly at them.
"Say a big hi to our new members! Kiara Knight," she gestures at Kiara, "and Raina Baskeville." Most of the people in the room waved and Milly huffed at them. "Well?" she prompted. "Introduce yourselves!"

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-12-2010, 10:12 AM

"I'm Shirley! I'm also in the swimming club!" Raina groaned inwardly when she saw the annoying girl from Chemistry was there.
"I'm Rivalz, the treasurer!" said a boy with blue hair.
"I'm Nina," said a very shy-looking girl you couldn't meet their eyes.
"I'm Kallen."
"Lelouch."
"Nunnally."