IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 09:37 PM

Tony roled his eyes."no worse then that...like bom that will wipe out the city bad"

Miyu blinked and then ylped slightly as the color was zapping a bit more but then sighed as it broke off.Sje she blinked a bit ."y-you....you free'd me",she said in shock,then blinked hearing a sound of one of the aliens fkying bikes heading for them."thank you...now sory about this",she said kicking hin away nd ran to the ledge."I have something to take care of",she leaped off and landed on the alien-and the bike thing,easily kicking it off. Then toook contol over for it.She started to get the ttentio of a group f them as she started to set the bike up to self destruct

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:43 PM

"Of ****." Lori swore colorfully. "Please tell me you aren't going to do what I think your going to do." she paled a little. "If you die I'll never forgive you."

Clint grunted and rubbed his abs. "Damn it." he scowled before shooting a few more aliens. Soon Natasha's voice told them she could close the portal but at the same time Tony was trying to stop a bomb.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 10:12 PM

Tony sighed."I have an idea,Widow,keep it open a bit longer",she said and started heading towrds the bomb."its fine Lori,if I die it be one less pain in the but to deal with ...but do me a favor,find the weapon that was stolet form STARK....",he said picking up his speed

----

Miyu looked down,spotting more people in trouble.Now she could help them. She looked back up where Hawkeye was and looked away again.Once she got to a safe spot she leaped off and hit a button,she yelped as the small explosion sent her slamping into the street.She carefuly got up."ow",she then looked up at the allens attacking people and ran at it starting to fight them,havin known thier moves,she was just about to take down andother when she was blasted threw a car and a wall.She grouned not moving.Her hair glowed and she returned to her more human looking apperance

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 10:30 PM

Lori felt her heart stop as she imagined him dead. "Don't die." She mumbled part of her missing him already. She shook her head Tony would survive he had to but for know she could find that assain. She followed Clint's directions finding the girl she chared the enemies around her and blinked as the Chitari dropped. She looked up at the hole "He did it." She grinned waiting at any second he would come back and boast about the great job he had done.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-02-2015, 01:06 AM

Just as the hole was about to close Tony came falling out ,and kept falling....then as he picked up speed,Huld caught him and then carefuly crashed on the ground ,laying Tony down

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:46 AM

"TONY!" Lori raced over leaving Clint to watch over the assassin. "Tony?" She looked at Steve who checked his heart beat. Steve shook his head "no...you can't be dead." Lori shook Tony as her heart broke and tears blurred her vision. "You jerk." She sniffed then jumped a mile as Hulk roared.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-02-2015, 02:45 PM

Tony then gashped as his eyes shot open and he began to look around."did we win? can we go for shwarma no?"

Miyu sigh as she came around and sat up ."ow",she grumbeled then binked seeing Hawkeye.She looked towrads where the team was."shouldn't you be celebrateing with them?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:22 PM

"We haven't won yet we still have to detain Loki." Hawkeye said with a firm set of his jaw.

Lori stared at Tony and before she could say anything he mentioned food. She laughed inspit of what happened. "Of course you think of food." She sighed as Thor reminded them of Loki. She helped Tony to his feet then glared at him. "Never do that again." She gave him a hug and hurried off.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-02-2015, 04:50 PM

Miyu blinked a bit."well then",she flinched getting up."we should go do that"

Tony watched her go a moment.Twice now she had hugged him.Putting his mask on he nodded and went to go detain Loki

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:05 PM

Clint pulled an arrow free as Loki crawled out of the hole Hulk had left him in. "I wouldn't move if I was you." he glared as Loki stared at them. "if it's all the same I'll have that drink know." Loki said sheepishly then yelped as Lori punched him in the face.. "The only reason you are breathing is because your brother wants to take you to get punished otherwise I would let Clint put an arrow in your eye." she snarled leaning close she chained Loki with a huff.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-02-2015, 09:23 PM

Tony looked to Lori."think thats gonna hold him?"

Thor went over and grabbed Loki."he would be a fool to try abd get away from us whole were here"

Miyu kept her distance,then seeing they had things under control ,she sighed and snuck off

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:45 PM

"He can't get away from Thor." Lori huffed. "Lets get the cube and then we can get that food you want to try." she huckled and helped Banner get the cube into the suitcase. "Let's get patched up then eat." she turned then blinked. "Uh Tony...where di the girl go?"

Clint spun and cursed realizing Lori was right the assassin had vanished. "Know we have to track her down." he sighed then grimaced as Lori scowled. "Alright bandages first." Lori huffed but smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 10:41 AM

Tony frowned a bit."she's probably just ...scared? I mena if those freeky,alien race whacha mcallits had her all this time,she probably has no idea where to go or what to do...I mena,she did shoot you guys out of the sky..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:50 AM

"True." Lori flinched really glad Steve had been able to protect her. "OK we'll look for her later." She rummaged threw Tony's stuff. "You." She pointed to Tony. "Out of the suit." She looked to the other boys. "You three as well. Let's get you patches up.'' Steve blushed but let her tend to his wounds blinking as Lori sang softly. " why sing?" Thor asked making Lori blush and pause in putting a bandage on his arm. "Cleo says singing makes the pain less." She murmured as if that explained it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 03:51 PM

Tony sighed as he stripped down."Cleo?",he asked confused as hell

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 04:27 PM

Lori turned pinker. "A friend." She thought of Cleopatra one of her father's friend her and another where shape shifters but they only shifted from a song bird much like a phoniex to there human from. She highly doubted they would believe that so she went back to fixing them up. She turned to Tony last "why is it you and Banner get to be super protected." She clicked her tongue "but you still look like hell." As she finished a black bird landed among the mess joined by a silver one. "Crap." She grimaced as the black one shifted into a woman who could have been Cleopatra's twin only her hair was longer and curly. "We were worried." Cleo pouted and examined her. "We shall have to punish you." Lori laughed nervously. ''Guys this is Cleo." She gestured to the bird turned man. He had short silver hair and grey eyes "that's Mercutio. There Lyrics." She used the proper name for them as Cleo swelled to her full height looking to be complemented.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 07:50 PM

Tony blinked at the two."hi",he said calmly then blinked as one of his computers beeped."damn it...",he stood going over and started to look busy

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 07:58 PM

"I'm fine Cleo. Go home I'll be there soon." Lori smiled at the girl who looked disappointed that no one had praised her. "Alright sweet child but be sure to enjoy these boys company." Cleo grinned as Lori blushed at her then quickly transformed flying off followed by Marcutio. "Well that was fun." Lori sighed then poked Tony's side. "What are you doing?" she asked cleaning his wounds while he worked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 08:18 PM

Tony grumbeled."she hacking em..she hacked me...",he said angry."shes tracking down the people who made her..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 09:51 PM

"Well good for her." Lori said with a snort as she placed one last bandage on him. "There. Now do you want food because I'm starving." she started to clean herself up with Nat's help.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 10:17 PM

Tony frowned."i rather her not be on shield radr in a bad way....",he siaghed whe he got locked out."then again,maybe it be a good thing"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:25 PM

"I'll keep Shield from noticing her. Shouldn't be to hard as long as I tell Fury he'll help." Lori mused thinking about the girl.

"Lori's right she deserves a little revenge.'' Clint sighed. "So who's paying for food?"

"I guess I will I have extra money and it will be nice to spend it on friends." Lori smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 10:54 PM

Tony eyed them."alright then...lets go,Lori and I can split the bill",eh said stopping."where are we going to o though,the city is kinda in ruins at the moment"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:57 PM

"I know of a place that serves what you want to try." Lori grinned and lead the way to the restaurant. She stared at the food "So help me if this sucks." she took a deep breath and took a bite. She blinked "It's good." she seemed surprised. "Good choice Tony." she grinned then dug in.

"She makes it sound like you don't make good choices a lot." Clint smirked wondering at the easy way Lori teased Tony.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-03-2015, 11:02 PM

Tony looked to clint as they sat down to eat."hey i'll have you know, i make great choices I mean,look at me,I'm Iron man"

--

Miyu kept her distance watching the group eating,She frowned a little then looked behinde as a mysterious figure waite for her."your right, not one concern...",she said softly glad she had been un-noticed. "let go..."

The man grinned."good girl... I told you you didn't belong in their world, you creators made you to be a monster,so we will show them a monster....lets get going,your flight to Japan leaves in a hour"