Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-04-2007, 04:44 PM

Anna leans against the wall, trying not to fall over from laughing so hard. Taking a moment to recover from her fit of amusement, she wanders her way toward the real Gabe, after crashing into several fakes and walls that she swore came out of nowhere.

"Sorry, sorry," she sputters, starting to laugh again. "But you looked so funny when you did that."

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-04-2007, 05:37 PM

Knocked out for a few moments, Gabriel snapped back to his senses to find Anna hovering over him.

"Anna...how I must disappoint you." He sighed, looking down.

"I wish I could have been a better host. Things seem to get in the way though."

He bowed his head then asked her to follow him back out to the main way. In the short time they were away, it seemed even more had packed up. Only the most dedicated had come to the final day of the event.

A man in a dark, hooded trenchcoat approached the two of them.

"Stranger, stranger. I got something that might interest you."

"Not now, Merch." Gabriel said nonchalantly, continuing on past the man without a second glance, coming to a stop in the central pathway.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-04-2007, 05:52 PM

Anna glances toward the male whom had approached Gabe, wondering exactly what that was about. She noted to herself that he looked a little creepy and got prepared to whack him should he try to follow, sticking a bit closer to Gabe. It wasn't sure exactly what she was trying to do... Defend him or use him for a shield. Tigra seemed to sense the trouble and tensed as they walked away, Anna lighting up once they had gotten away from the man.

"Aw, you're kiddin' me," she'd laugh, giving him a playful hit with her Scepter. She seemed to love causing injuries. "You were a great host, though hanging around me's gonna get you some bruises at the end of everythin'. Send me the hospital bill, I'll take care of what I can."

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-04-2007, 06:08 PM

Slightly confused at what Anna had meant, Gabriel simply dismissed it.

"One hour to go...and I won't be here for it."

Gabriel sighed, looking to Anna.

"Dare will likely make the final announcement. I myself will leave now."

He bowed deeply to her and smiled.

"Thank you for all your time, Anna. I hope to see you once this event has closed." He smiled again, patting her on the shoulder.

"Take care. I'm off for now."

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-04-2007, 06:14 PM

My fellow Role-playing Menewshans, I cannot speak for all of us, but I am certain the feeling is mutual for all.

Thank you.

Since I won't be able to be here for the closing ceremonies, I'd like to extend my personal thank you to any and all who contributed to this thread, be it in planning, setting up, or simple participation. Thank you to Dare and the rest of the Event Staff for their hard work, dedication and devotion. Thank you especially to Lilim for being my wonderful teammate and co-host.

I'd be very happy to see some artwork of the Carnival if anyone is up to the challenge. I'll find a way to reward if possible.

Thank you all once more. I'm out for now, but look forward to another adventure sometime very soon!

- Gabriel

P.S. - You're all welcome to continue to RP and say your goodbyes until the event forum is closed! Take the chance to bid our wonderful summer event one last farewell until next time!

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2007, 07:13 PM

Looking at the carnival once more, before turning around to head back home, she sighed.

"Aah, it sure was fun.".