Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 PM

@ melody xyelle: I think pixar has done a few by themselves but most of them are joint with disney. Aww thats a sweet thing to sing :D I used to sing the "Gartans Mother's lulaby"

@ titaneatomoe: I'll ask him for you. It would be 2 of each item at 2.50x4=10 :) He doesn it for his brother with his wow account every 6 months.

@ indigoat: *sniffs* but I bathe. It was the murloc comment wasn't it. lol.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-07-2007, 02:58 PM

We bought Ratatoouile (sp i know) it was so cute. <3 I'm glad I sent Scott out for it last night.

I think I still liked Meet the Robinsons better though >.> it was a bit funnier...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 12:04 AM

I haven't seen those ones yet. I might rent them this weekend.

It's mine and my hubby's 8th aniversary on the 11th <3
That means I'll get to eat something yummy without cooking it. yay food!

I havn't done much posting this week, and my computer is still kinda ify so I don't want to make any art on it >.<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 PM

We bought both of them because he was in Schooling for the Coast guard when they were out and we had both wanted to see them but I was going to watch them with him. And since going to the movies is about the same price as buying the movie we just decided to buy them XD so much easier that way. <3

8th anniversary! congratulations! My third is coming up next month. XD

I wanted to print out pictures and such yesterday since I finally hooked up my scanner/printer/whatever and it had no ink. >.<

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 11-09-2007, 01:27 PM

Good luck on your quest! I love mene's hairpins. :3

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2007, 01:29 PM

8 years? wow it will be Troy's and my 8th month on the day after LOL not sure on what we will be doing since it's going to be on a monday (school day for the kids) not sure if mom will want to get the kids all day ^^;;;

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 01:31 PM

My first anniversary with Scott he was in or around Panama doing Coast Guard stuff, our second we had the kids, and this one we will probably have them too. XD Can't get away from them when you live 3000 miles away from any and all family that wouldn't mind watching the kids for a few hours so you can spend some alone time with each other. >.<

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 11-09-2007, 02:00 PM

Aww..no babysitters?
I'm sure you'll still have a wonderful anniversary with the kids celebrating with you <3

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-09-2007, 02:36 PM

I would babysit if I was closer ;)

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 03:09 PM

no babysitters. we really don't know anyone around here XD

I should start looking for a babysitter for Dec 7th though. There is going to be a holiday party for the coasties. And I really wanna go. Getting out of the house once in a while with out 3 kids in tow is really nice. Specially when it involves dressing up and feeling pretty! D: I wonder if my brother would do it >.> it starts pretty late so we could pretty much leave once we get them ready for bed... *ponders* wait no, 1800...is 6 pm? I was thinking it was 8 >.< maybe I could still get him to...

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 PM

Can't hurt to ask him. The worst he could say is no.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 05:30 PM

good point. I'll send him a text around 4 or . He is normally off of work then. But he has a crazy duty schedule so it may not be until sometime tomorrow that I hear from him. >.< Gotta love the military and their crazy schedules...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 PM

My goodness so many posters <3 I really have to make it a point to come visit your threads more often >.< (sorry about that)

melody xyelle: Ya I m so glad mine decided not to say in the army after his first term of 3 years was served. I couldn't imagine being away from him again now, but there was a time when he was gone for 3 months and he was always gone on weekends I had off it seems.

titaneatomoe: yup 8 years :) we were even dating 8 months before that. We actually started going out in June. We celebrate on the day he proposed because it's remembrance day.

Snowflower: Thats! Ya they're really pretty. <3 I'll add you to the list tomorrow.

roocee: *waves* Hiya babe! hehe

charis_mae
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-10-2007, 03:32 AM

Good luck getting all the hairpins! (And all those contribution items, too--that's probably going to take a while.)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-10-2007, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charis_mae
Good luck getting all the hairpins! (And all those contribution items, too--that's probably going to take a while.)

Yes it probably will, but it will give me something to do:D

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2007, 04:25 PM

Scott has been in for 3 years now. He signed up for 6 was on a ship for almost 2 of them (gone 2 months home 2 moths), then went to school (5 months) and now he is with an air station and the longest he is away from me now is a night. which is ok. for the most part. I miss him when he is gone, but when he gets home and has been home for a while I wonder when he is leaving XD He plans on retiring military though. He'll only be 38 so it will be nice to have that pay check twice a month for the rest of our lives with out doing any work for it! XD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-10-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle
Scott has been in for 3 years now. He signed up for 6 was on a ship for almost 2 of them (gone 2 months home 2 moths), then went to school (5 months) and now he is with an air station and the longest he is away from me now is a night. which is ok. for the most part. I miss him when he is gone, but when he gets home and has been home for a while I wonder when he is leaving XD He plans on retiring military though. He'll only be 38 so it will be nice to have that pay check twice a month for the rest of our lives with out doing any work for it! XD
Ya the money was very good, most days when he showed up for his duty shift they would watch the hockey game while weight training. That might be a canadian army thing though. Yours is proabably stricter. Somedays I think of joining and retireing off it myself, I hate my current donut job. >,<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2007, 08:11 PM

They either study or if it is a slow day and no helicopters have a flight and there are no SAR cases then they just watch movies/t.v. Not much else to do. He's in the Coast Guard. So I imagine the worse the weather gets the more SAR cases will come up because of people not checking the weather reports before taking their boats out. I think last week they had a boat end up in the Bermuda Triangle because the people didn't know what they were doing. So the helo had to go out and save them XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2007, 02:40 PM

>.> *kicks thread to page 1*

Hi! how are you today?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-11-2007, 03:46 PM

lol fine thanks. I mgoing to do some quests on world of warcraft with my hubby today.

We went to a chinesse buffet last night. It was yummy. They had a huge selection of deserts too. I had esspresso choco flake ice creme. Mmmm nummeh. It could be sub zero temperatures and I'd still crave ice creme.

titaneatomoe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 11:23 PM

Aweeee wheres my ouse cream sis, we havent had any ice cream here for awhlie..well at least not the good kind.

Couldent take danny to Troy's today cause Troy is sick T_T so we might not be able to go out tomorrow *sigh* oh well

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 01:18 AM

mmm Ice cream. I love the fried bananas they have as desserts at some Chinese food places. omg so good! I worked at a buffet once, and I was having some ice cream as a dessert, and the owner came up and was like, why you eat that? that too american, make you fat. Here eat this. So I tried it and I fell in love XD sooo good!
I should really get WOW everyone I know plays. But they are also all addicted to it, and I really don't want that to happen. I have too much other stuff going on to bother with being stuck online trying to do raids and waiting for everyone to get there etc. >.<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM

rar! back to page 1 for you!

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-12-2007, 05:43 PM

I've never tried the fried bananas. I will have to now.

I'm not into WOW either. I just don't have the time for another addiction...lol

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 07:02 PM

or the money. I would rather donate to this site then pay to play on another. specially when you already have to pay to buy the game in teh first place. >.<