-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 PM

Hello, I am looking for some type of RP.

I don't know much about fan-based RP's because I don't watch TV -_-'. Also the types of books I have read aren't the type to do fan-based RP's on, or I just don't know how.

I like to make up my own whole storyline anyhow.

So I would like to do a MxF with me being the female.

It really doesn't matter much to me the type of RP.

I could go...
Royalty
Mythical
Medieval
Modern
School

Basically all the... well... basics. Heehee.

I will say that should someone put our character in 'danger' to make it exciting, it's not that fun to just beat everything in one post/paragraph/sentence. It's nice to be awesome but it's no fun to be indestructible.

Also, I would like someone who can give me something to work with in post size. I don't need ten paragraphs or more but three or less makes it hard to respond. And if your going to be away for a while don't disappear, just say something. I try not to run out in the heat of an RP without saying anything, and I'm sure it's not too much to ask for you to give me the same respect.

If you would like to see an example of my previous private roleplay here it is...
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-tatertot.html

As you can see posts may get a little shorter over time but if the thread is dying it will either die or someone will start making things more interesting. There is really no way to tell.

I hope someone is interested. ;]

[EDIT: I wanna play with people with GRAMMER. I can't read text talk. I really just can't.]

Last edited by -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-; 02-21-2011 at 11:26 PM..