DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-01-2017, 12:39 PM

I guess this is where I will be putting my memories for 2017!

Better late than never

Feel free to chat about any memories I post, your own, or any relation to them. Just have fun with it!

I will try to post every other day if I can.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-01-2017, 07:41 PM

March 1st, 2017

I haven't been having the best month, but if I want to elevate my mood-- I gotta think about the good things.

Today seemed to be more laid back than yesterday was. It is a nice, rainy day. I felt calmer than usual-- it must be the smell of the rain.
I think the only downside is the wind.

I haven't been in the best spirits, but a very nice child was at the dealership today. She went on and on about Batman, and told me where her mother and grandmother were from. It was a very good distraction from the stress I have been facing. She could not have been older than 3, but she sure knew how to talk.

A girl walked in not too long ago, and she was dressed to the nine's. I was very happy I had the confidence to tell her just how gorgeous her entire aesthetic was. I wish I could be myself at work, but at least I got to live vicariously through her for a short time. I hope she has a nice day, and chatting with her was very entertaining.

I cannot wait to go home and just... well... chill with my partner on rabb.it and get to watch some shows together. It would be very nice to end the night how we planned it-- just talking to eachother and enjoying eachothers company through the WWW. until we can hang IRL on Friday. That oughta be fun.

'Til next time!

--Daisy

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-08-2017, 07:52 PM

March 8th, 2017

So the last week hasn't been full of fun memories. Let's get the bad out of teh way shall we? Yes!

My migraines have come back in full swing. I am so thankful to have such an understanding partner-- he took such great care of me on Saturday. Too bad my wallet was stolen later that night. It made for a really miserable Saturday/Sunday morning. At least I got McDonalds out of it!

I had to cancel my cards, but that is alright. The person who had my card had to be young-- who gets someones credit card and spends it on McDonalds and a vending machine? I think the only downfall is that I need a new ID. Oh well. Hopefully I get a card by Friday!

Today is the dweeb (partner)'s birthday! WHOOOOO
We've been joking all day about how drunk he is going to be, despite the fact that he barely drinks as is, and how he wants to fight God in the back lot of a grocery store . What a dork.
I go out to dinner with him and his mother tonight. I am trying to push the thought of not having a card to the back of my mind. I owe him one, and can always give him a gift later on. I will update after the dinner!

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 03-09-2017 at 03:55 PM..

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-09-2017, 03:53 PM

March 9th, 2017

Update for 8th:

Later on in the day I saw a murder of crows. I love them so much, so eventhough I wasn't having the best end to my day, it was nice watching them in the car lot.

So last night the dweeb and I had dinner at Red Lobster with his mother.
It was a very pleasant time. I have never spent that much money on food, but they insisted. I definitely owe them both a really nice lunch/dinner one day.
I love his mother, and she is one amazing woman-- lemme tell you.

I had lobster tail for the first time in years! The partner decided to grab crab for once, so I didn't get to see the infamous "King Sean Platter" (it isn't really named that, but my partner loves seafood so much that the family loves calling it that), which was sad. I am glad he still had fun on his birthday.
It was nice cuddling in front of the t.v. afterward and just enjoying eachothers company.

Fastforward to my day so far:

the weather is so nice today. I find myself trying to keep the door to the dealership open, just so I can feel the breeze.
The tension in this place has been very mild so far. It is a welcome break from the things I dealt with yesterday.
I am treating myself to a cheeseburger and fries today-- I still have no card, but I have an amazing mother who doesn't mind helping me until I can pay her back.
I feel like my coworkers are taking pity on me though They keep bringing me snacks from the service department/home. Of course I welcome the snacks! I feel bad, but my stomach appreciates it. I am taking note of it, and i think I am going to bake cookies and stuff to bring to the dealership for them. It is nice to know some people care
That's my day so far! It has been good, and I wanted to get it down before I forget the little things.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-10-2017, 03:16 PM

March 9th, 2017 Update

So yesterday, a really awesome cat lady came into work with her munchkin sphynx!! she had it in this really adorable bag. His name was Gambino, and I wish I would have pet him!

People are still steadily giving me snacks.
I ended up having a little counseling session with one of the sales people. He wasn't doing too well, and I am glad he vented to me a bit. It was a very nice bonding experience, and I wish him the best. Everyone needs someone to listen every now and then, and it's always nice to get an outward perspective. I ended up giving him some of the snacks everyone was giving me, and he seemed to perk up a bit.

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 03-10-2017 at 03:19 PM..

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM

March 11th, 2017

So, today has been a welcome pick me up.
My card came in, but my grandmother wouldn't be able to get it to me until tomorrow night-- BUT AY MY NEW CREDIT CARD!! Good stuff.

The dweeb and I finally get to hang out and I get to stay over for the night. His brother is back in town, and he has been learning how to play DnD, so we all decided to play after he invites his friend.

His brother ended up being the DM, and it was a really fun game. I have only played one game before, basically 3 hours are under my belt, but now, I feel like I know a lot more. It was a very enjoyable time
My anxiety was acting up really bad, and I was feeling paranoid afterward, but I didn't let it take over. I am very glad I strayed out of my comfort zone and was able to enjoy something like that. It is a very welcomed feeling. I will try and not let anything negative consume me.

This is gonna be the year I break barriers, and this was a small one, but it was something big for me. Playing board games/videogames in front of people is a very big fear of mine. I used to be ridiculed for everything-- being a woman to how I played. It wasn't a fun time, so even if they are great friends, I don't play with anyone in the same room. Now, I was able to do it. It was great.

Anyways, now the bab and I are probably going to eat a bit and watch a movie or something. Tomorrow we go out for his mothers birthday-- might update if it goes well. This is such a good thing to document.