musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 02:23 AM

23/12/2011
(I rather go American time than NZ time, to avoid confusion)
Dear Dairy,

Waiting for this journey was worth it. I mean, who really doesn't want to go on a Train Ride, powered by magic? Even though back home it's really warm and...well....summer really, Siting down at the station, it makes you think that you're spending Christmas in the winter time, just to chill out and watch the snow.

Central Station looks great, decorated in Christmas Decorations. Even with the wreath planted on the Town Clock, which you can see from the distance. The snow covered the tracks, and a bit of the platform. I sneezed, took a tissue out of my bag and blew the nose. Back home, the weather forecast said was warm and such, but I think I'm coming down with a mild case of the common cold.

I could not WAIT to catch up with Star Valo again though, we could frolic in the snow, which I missed out earlier when it snowed back home during the winter. I just hope that michevious cat doesn't take off with the fish this time. This is going to be one of the best events that ever happened here, EVER.

That's all for now Dairy, Can't wait to spill more info during this trip!!!

LUV musasgal.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-25-2011, 06:05 AM

24/12/2011

Dear Dairy,
I had to rewrite this again, since I accidently tore a page out ^^;

After an interesting night of Smores, Chocolate syrip going EVERYWHERE and using a mind control spell to make everyone clean (I on the other hand, already was cleaning), We finally took off and settled down in our cart.
During Brunch, we got told that we were heading to the beautiful town called, Garland. While I was rolling a dice (playing Yastie by myself), we got told about the History of the Chapel of the Lake. People say that once, there was a wedding but the bride-to-be died on the way to her wedding. Her love was so upset, he died of a broken up. Their tomb are on the chapel grounds as a grave site. Since we had to solve a riddle during brunch (I was wrecking my brain out what on earth what a poinsettia is), we were all given a ribbon which was part of the riddle. The answer lies in what we got told.

But we recieved a great surprise from Mr. Mayor. We get to stay for 2 whole days at each destination! That means Christmas by the lakeside!!! Can't wait.

Tell you all about the riddle and the ribbon tomorrow.....got a Christmas party to get ready to.....and try to figure out what a poinsettia is.....

LUV musasgal.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-25-2011, 05:50 PM

Hello!

You've missed "Lose Your Way" requirement for Stop 0 and "Bark" "Exhilarate" "Tie a Knot" requirements for Stop 1.

As a penalty, this is what you're required to add these requirements to your Stop 2.

Words:
- Volcano, rake, resist
Tasks: - Kidnapped by ninjas

Last edited by Iro; 12-26-2011 at 06:59 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-26-2011, 06:12 AM

(I realised that for stop 0, but I know what I was doing for stop 1 as a two parter but forgot about adding it. ^^; So I accept the penatly for stop two. This note isn't part of the word count.)

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 12-26-2011, 06:59 AM

Penalties adjusted. :yes:

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-26-2011, 08:17 AM

25/12/2011

Dear Dairy,

Last night I wasn't in the mood to exhilarate in the festivites, I returned to my quarters for the night (I was still a bit exhaused from the cleaning of the syrip and making everyone clean it up) to ponder about the riddle: With a ribbon, tie it on a poinsettia bush to make a wish for happiness. After using the MWW (Magic Wide Web) I found out that a poinsettia is a festive flower. So I have to tie a ribbon on a festive flower.

So, I hunted down the flower bush during the Christmas celebration (Mr. Mayor was planning the trip for later but offered anyone to solve that riddle during the day. Ended up going to the chapel. It was so beautiful. Luckily, the flower bush was growing near the grave of the pair who was suppose to wed, according to the story. So, I tied a knot around a stem and wish for good things to happen for the new year before heading back with a piece of fallen bark that was on the ground, next to the chapel.

So, now I'm snuggled in bed, waiting for the........

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 03:27 AM

We have captured musasgal for a ransom.
We demand one casing of Chocolate Syrup plus 5k of your currency. We will be by the local volcano. If you resist, we will attack by our magical rakes.
You have been warned.
The Stylish Ninjas!

----------

26/12/2011

Dear Dairy.

WTF was with those ninjas and those rakes? COME ON!!! I was trapped in the box all night. If it wasn't for Mr. Mayor and Yumeh, I would miss the train! At least the volcano was pretty.....

Luckly, Mr Mayor let me have a mini shopping spree. I love my new clothes so much, I'm wearing some right now. I'm writing with the new pencil I brought. Is planning to play cards later on.

Trot, rake, pencil, cards, volcano, glue
Tasks: - Beware of encounter "invisible cows", bake something, take a picture of small animal, stampeded by reindeer.

----------

(Sorry about that, I clicked the wrong button and the last part was for reference, not part of the entry. My humble apologies)

I borrowed some glue to paste in the note that was left behind. It was on a piece of parchment with a warning: Beware of encounter. I laughed at first about the invisible cows it warned, but found out that someone got trot over by them.

Anyway, after the incident, I baked my favourite cupcakes I found in a recipe book. It was yummy. And I took a picture of a sweet magpie.

Now we are here at the wonderful Reinsend, which is the home of Sleighs. I got told to be careful or you get stampeded by a reindeer. Oh my.....but at least the cows didn't follow us.

Oh, the Sleigh Parade is about to begin. Will write in two days about it.

LUV musasgal

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 11:44 PM

28/12/2011
Dear Dairy,

We had an intresting kind of...well...incident on the train today. Someone made a sculpture out of moldy cheese that stunk out one of the catering cart. Man, Mr. Mayor was FURRIOUS!!! He found the one who was responcible and scolded the person right off. Note to self, never piss Mr. Mayor off. Cause things will become haywire quite quickly, if that makes any sence at all.

But now we are in Ice Peak. And MAN it is cold. But the ice sculptures took my breath away. I wonder if we get to meet the ice queen....oh well.

But Mr. Mayor announced that we are going to see some ice dragons. So we took a hike up one of the icy peaks. It was differcult to do climb, especially having the ice crunching under our feet. luckly though, someone decided to make a rope using duck tape. Smart idea. I was the first one to spot one of the dragons. It was absolutly beautiful.

Oh, and I found out what banal and soatium means......two words I don't want to use in any sentace....BORING!!!

I can't believe this trip is nearly over. We have two more stops to go to. One of them we are stopping for the New Year Celebrations. But this trip was well worth my gold.

LUV musasgal

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 AM

30/21/2011

Dear Dairy.
I can't believe we got to meet the Ice Queen!! I mean, she got to tell the story about Icy Peak!! And I hit the jackpot and became Ice Princess for the Day (how on earth did that happen?? I didn't enter any contest).

But now, we're at Saint's Pole, and after another learning of words (Irascible, Lachrymose, and Incorrigible, I mean COME ON!!! Who comes up with that stuff?), we got told to do two things with the elfs. I got on well with these elfs. I even found and put on an elf's hat. Then I went and surprised myself making this beautiful doll. I gave it to this little elf girl who had nothing to give. She was so greatful. Weird thing was, that elfs were whistling at me and I'm not the tye to be whisted at. As I ran, I quickly ran, but my leg turned into jelly and I fell, twisting my ankle. Now I can't go to the New Year's party. But the elf girl let me stay at her place and her family was so warming. They took great care of me. I had to teached them how to use a calculator though. But oh well. Mr. Mayor still thinks that the ninjas are still hunting me down cause we didn't give them the ransom payment. They sent another note saying they will get me at Rochelle Harbor which is our last stop before we return to Menewsha.

WHY ME???

LUV musasgal

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-02-2012, 07:37 AM

01/01/12
Sorry, can't write, I think I got infected by an diesese of some sort....going to get checked out.......

02/01/12
Dear Diary.

It looks like I only had the 24 hour bug. Whew!
And we got lectured AGAIN with 3 more words, Inundate, Acerbic and Ameliorate, which was more interesting.....very interesting......

I can't believe the length of the ride we had and all the adventures in it!!! And we're here at Rochelle Harbor. And we're so excited to see The Sugarplum Village!! They even brought their own beehive. They offered me an non-alcholic cocktail, I mean how did they knew? I had to see someone getting their tattoo.....reason why I don't want to get one at all....it was all disgusting and all. Oh, I also saw someone jump off a cliff for fun....wait, no it wasn't. It was those ninjas, and they finally got their ransom thing so they jumped off the cliff!

Sorry if it's not the big finale thing......I'm still a bit sick....but tomorrow, we return to Central Station.

LUV musasgal