I'll go over the rules and stuff first.

Rules:

No Godmodding
No Auto Hitting
No Pking unless it's ok with the user you are killing
Follow the rules of the forums
Keep it PG-13
No Omni-Knowledge
There will only be 12 spots available, including me in there, because I like to keep rps small.

Six of the spots are for protagonist and six for antagonist.
If you are a protagonist read this:
You are the chosen beings and each of you get separate powers, keep it three or less, to start out with but bear the weight of the world on your shoulders.

If you are an antagonist read this:
You start out with separate powers as well, also keep it under three, but you get minions with lackies. Your minions get one power each and they should be clearly stated when you make your character.

Pm me with your profile to join and make sure you include the following.
[Name]
[Age]
[Race]
[Description or pic]
[Brief Bio]
[Power]

If you are an Antagonist include this:
[Minion(s)]
[Name(s)]
[Power]

Blue Rose
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM

Profiles:
[Username]Blue Rose
[Name]Bion
[Age]202
[Race]Mystic
[Description or pic]
Dressed in a long white robe that reaches to the ground and has no special characteristics to it, he has the appearance of a 20 year old human male, green eyes, pale white skin, brown hair, and stands around 5 foot 9. He carries a walking stick with him which is nothing more then a long metal rod.
[Brief Bio]
Bion has walked the Earth for a little over two centuries and has seen many things. His name meaning "Life" in greek he lives up to his name. Only he knows all of what he has seen for many of the people he knew have long died.
[Power]
Can summon a wisp of light in which he uses to see things his eyes cannot. Summons a barrier to protect him or someone else. Can walk on water.

[Username] Doah
[Name] Doah
[Age] 16
[Race] Half-Cat, Half-Human
[Description or pic] Blonde hair, blue eyes, white cat ears and tail, black cargo pants, white tank top with red kanji for evil on it
[Brief Bio] Due to a really screwed-up childhood, Doah takes no crap and dishes out plenty of it.
[Power]Super speed, super agility, Hulk-like strength

Minion(s)]
[Name(s)] Aru
[Power]Fire-breath

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Doah

Old 10-11-2007, 03:54 PM

May I join?

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-11-2007, 04:02 PM

OOC: When do we start?

Blue Rose
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 04:02 PM

(ooc:Sure)

Bion walks along the busy streets of New York getting lots of weird glances then people shrugging and continuing on their way. Bion fully well knew it was New York and that what he dressed in really didn't matter because people would either pass him off as another New York weirdo or a D&D fan.

Either way he was safe. He takes a stop in a back alley to check his shoes. His shoes were soft leather and didn't fair well against the New York streets. "Not another pair. Before you know it I'll be barefoot." He takes a moment to so more leather on.

Doah
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-11-2007, 04:05 PM

OOC: D&D fan! LOL!

Doah jogged down the street, her black hoodie covering her ears. Damn humans, she fumed. I wish they'd all die.