Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 01:59 AM

Look at the world around you....what do you see? Do you see trees so lush and green and tall? Or perhaps you see mountains, the king of all natural structures? Or oceans and seas so clear and yet so blue? Perhaps the world to you is people, a vast majority of different peices of the puzzle all intertwined into one mass of people just living day to day?

Well whatever it is you see, I'm sure none of you would think of and alternate world. None of you would see a sister world to earth....a twin to her in most ways. A place where the magic of this world exscaped to long long ago.

How can I be sure such a place exists, you ask? Well its simple really...I've been there. I've been to a world where magic runs free and the world collides. I've been to a place where nothing is truely as it seems. I've seen men and women fight over a common cause.....I've been to Terra.

Would you listen to my story? The story of adventure.... deception.... and Love? Would you listen to the story of one being, a girl called Eden and the war she started..... the world she so nearly destroyed? Listen to my story....come with me back in time a good 80 years ago....come with me to terra.

Okey dokey guys, now that I have the intro to the story down I'll get more specific about the story plot. xP

This is the story of two worlds. One called Earth the other called Terra. Earth is the land of the non-magic whereas terra lays home to a more midevil type setting where magic does run free. There is a place that connects the two worlds...this place is called Eden.

Eden lays hame to the three Runeals or in other words Guardians. The three guardians sleep in Eden until the time in which they are needed to come to one or the other worlds. The First Runeal has already made his presence on Earth long long ago....the runeal of resurection or Birth. Sent to earth in order to protect it. The second Runeal is the object of our story. The Edenstar....called Eden for short. Eden is the Runeal of Life. Sent down to terra to Judge weither the world is worthy of remaining alive. She has both the power to destroy the world or to save it. The third runeal is Death....death is but the third and final one to breech either world.....when there is no other hope.....Death comes to destroy the two worlds.

The story is about a girl from earth who finds eden. In this discovery of Eden she awakens the Edenstar from her slumber and the two find themselves in Terra. A place where neither has been before. However....it comes to be discovered that the Edenstar is nothing but a hollow shell. She has no emotion and no sences. It would to be discovered latered that she gets them from the people.....she absorbes them as they discover things.

Now Terra has longs since had documents of the Edenstars arrival and when the earthling and Eden show up in the capital of Dormtha there is a consil held between all the powerful nations of the earth.....Elves, dark-elves, dwarfs, humans, nekos, harpies, and Sorinans. At this concil no one was sure of what should be done about the Edenstar. Some said that she should be killed....for what good was something that could destroy the world. Others claimed that surely if someone created by the gods themselves where to die then the world whould be thrown into chaos. And still others keeped quiet only wishing to find peace.

The kingdoms all went there separate ways....knowing that soon the peace of terra would be no more.....

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 02:00 AM

Allies of Eden:

Elves: The elves are graceful and artistically inclined. They tend to be peaceful unless they feel something is threatening there well being and then they will totally eliminate they problem. They live in the forests of Korinthia and tend to be more nature magic users.

Nekos: The nekos are a people who are comprised entirely of women. No man has ever stepped foot inside there temples and left alive....(we wont get into breeding right now....PM me if you REALLY want to know....-.-; ). They are a hidden race whom no one really knows the true location of...for in fact there location changes regularly. They are vastly inteligent and tend towards light magic...such as healing.

Enemies of Eden:
Dark Elves: They are the distant relative of the elf and in fact you would find that they share many of the same characteristics. However they have darker skin and hair and live in the Shadow lands. They tend to favor shadow magics.

Humans: Humans are greedy and tend to be very war like in nature. They live in the winter grounds of the mountains and are a barbaric peoples who are most male oriented. Females do live there but the males are definately the kings and treat the women fairly badly. They favor Ice Magics.

Neutral:
Dwarfs: They are the ones who live underground and tend mostly to keep to themselves. THey are excellent blacksmiths and are willing to help others who ask....but only if you ask. They tend to favor fire magics.

Sorinans: They are the people of the water. They are much like mermaids and mermen who can at the same time transform so they can servive on land. They live in a kingdom under the water and are the most peaceful of the lot. They favor Water Magics.

Harpies: These are the birdmen. They have beautiful wings and can fly. They can be very agreesive if provoked but other then that they are a peaceful nation. They are the natural allies of the Sorinans and the natural enemies of the nekos. THey favor wind magics.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 02:01 AM

The rules are really very simple.

1) respect everyone in the RP.
2) keep it pg-13
3) no god moding (it ruins all the fun)
4) I can change the rules as I see fit
5) PM me all Profiles with the title Eden
6) no killing without permission
7) keep you're posts literate. If you can not post a paragraph of at least 5 sentences they you are not literate....you're semi-lit.
8) have fun^^

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 02:03 AM

Role Call:

Earth Girl:
Eden: Eden- Arial Kothem

Elven King:
Elven Queen:
Elves:

Neko High Priestess: Akira- Arial Kothem
Nekos:

Dark Elven King:
Dark Elven Queen: Yori- 3m0grrl
Dark Elves:

Human King:
Humans:

Dwarven King:
Dwarven Queen:
Dwarfs:

Sorinan King:
Sorinan Queen:
Sorinans:

Harpie king:
Harpie Queen: Tahlon- Strychnine Kisses
Harpies:

Profile:
Usrename:
Name:
Race:
View on the Eden Star:
Bio:
Short History:
Magic: (only one -.-)
Appearance:

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 02:06 AM

Profiles:
Username: Mimi Lara
Name: Akira Moirane Demontara
Race: Neko
View on the Eden Star: She feels that the Edenstar should be protected, and left to live so that life can be set to its own path, the one the gods set for them.
Bio: She is the high priestess of the Nekobian Kingdom. She is young and therefore often drastically misunderstood. She does alot of traveling and when she does so she goes by Moirane and claims herself the highest consort to the Royal Family.
Short History: Akira is the only child of the last Nekobian High Priestess and was raised to be a strong leader from the time she was barely able to walk. She has much intelligence and courage that many of the people around her would not expect of someone so young. Her mother was killed by humans when she was only 7 and it was at this time that Akira was thrown into the position of High Priestess. Many of her own people, not to mention outside nations, expected the young priestess to follow in her mothers footsteps and fall in a similar fashion. But she prooved them wrong and kept the kingdom running strong and after awhile her people learned to respect her strong will.
Magic: White Magic. For the most part her magics are those of healing and defence but she does have a few spells that can be used against the enemy as well such as bind and blind spells. She also has one attack spell called Holy Flare.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...eartofLove.jpg

Usrename: Strychnine Kisses
Name: Tahlon Blakk
Race: Harpie
View on the Eden Star: Nuetral, leaning more towards the side of killing her.
Bio: Tahlon is the harpie queen. This young woman is strong, and keeps strictly to her word. She refuses to accept the opinions of most other people, and generally tries to change their veiws to match that of her own. She is known to be strict, and hard on her people when they do wrong, but when caught in a good mood, Tahlon is loving, and it is obvious she cares greatly for her people. Though she was pushed into the 'job' of politics far too young, she has a great knowledge of what is going on around her. Tahlon is always looking for more ways to pick up on different skills and how to improve on her governing. She is outgoing and outspoken, and will not give up on her beliefs.
Short History: Tahlon was born to the previous royal couple of Cain and Jayden Blakk. She spent most of her childhood locked away, leaning and keeping quiet, merely watching and studying those around her. She has a great knowledge of people, and is generally good at reading emotions because of that fact. About the time of her 18 birthday, Tahlon took the throne of her people, and has ruled ever since.
Magic: Wind
Appearance: (I hope this is alright)
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs20/300...namesjames.jpg

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 08:37 PM

Akira took in her suroundings carefully, after all it was her job to take in everything, her job to notice the world and all that it held. She gazed around the room as the deadly silence peirced the place, without even an attempted try. Her eyes fell to the humans, her natural enemies and heaved a heavy sigh. If they where to be the first to speak then surely the whole room whould be at disease over the situation. Her eyes fell upon the king who seeming, for all lack of a better word, rather barbaric to her. She shivered emensly as her eyes fell on the neko skin boots that he wore.

Next her eyes traveled to each kingdom and its leaders taking in each one and trying to figure out what there stand whould be on the situation. Some of them where born fighters and she knew there solution whould be to get rid of the problem. Trouble would stir if they where to speak first...how many others whould be swayed by there forceful delegations...howmany would be swayed out of fear and fear alone.

The last group to which her eyes fell where the elves. They where her allies, for the nekos and elves had always been on good terms in the very least. There king and queen where kind people, but it was unusual for them to appear anywhere, no she more worked with the blonde haired beauty beside them, the noble neice. She noticed that she much like herself was taking in and assessing the situation.

She heaved a heavy sigh. It was clear in her mind that the Great Wizard, although the organizer of this council, would not show to this meeting. He never worked that was, he was the ruler...in a sence of the seven kingdoms but rarely did he ever show to any of them. She sighed again, if disease was to be avoided by those of the kingdoms then perhaps she should be the first to speak.

She stood and slowly walked to the front of the room. Many eyes turned to her in confusion. Who was this little girl? What was she doing here? Surely this little girl was not nobility or royalty which was what had been invited to this legendary counsil. She knew a few among them knew who she was...her own people, and the elves whould know her as well.

She looked up at the edenstar in front of her without speaking for a long while. Taking in the features of her eyes and face. She found that even as she sat there....merely an ornament of the counsil the girl before her showed no emotion, nothing at all. The look on her face almost brought fear in of itself. And yet she was the edenstar, a being created of the gods...something like this could not be destroyed. Something like this must surely be protected until the time in which legends would become reality. Her eyes too gazed at the young girl who sat next to the edenstar...the one they claim brought her here. She seemed almost rather frightened to be here...rather unsure of anything. Akira gave her a kind smile before adressing the counsil.

When she spoke her voice was rather high in pitch, much like a cats meow, but at the same time it was with authority and power. "We have all come here today to discuss both the fate of our world and the fate of this young girl before us..." she started.

Someone in the crowd interupped her to yell out in anger, "Who are you to don a sacred council and then think you can be the first to speak!?"

She thought over her answer carefully as if desiding the best way in which to word her own thoughts, "My name is Moirane, I come to represent the High Priestess Akira, I am her highest consolt of the priestesses."

She knew there where some who knew she was hiding her true identity but she waas sure they would not call her out on it. She cleared her throat and continued, "This girl we see before us holds a key to knowledge we do not posses in this world, a key to things that no mortal has ever laid eyes on. I believe, and I think some of you would be with me, that this girl can not simply be distroyed...after all. If she has the power to destroy the world then who is to say she would let us destroy her. Surely there is more protection around her then that."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-20-2007, 07:51 PM

Yori walked over to the side of her place trying to hide from her husband as if they were playing tag.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 10-21-2007, 01:53 AM

((please read the rules))