Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 AM

She lowered her head down into her arms which were resting on her knees. She stared out into the woodland of the park with an emotionless look upon her face. She was somewhat surprised that Saki was so angered by finding out that her father had died. She also noticed that even though she had not announced to Saki who her father was, he seemed to know. So maybe he too was remembering where they had met. She let a small sigh escape her lips, her glance still not shifting. "....He was a great man.... Regardless of what the Almighty and his angels may say...." She murmured. "...It's nice to know that someone who used to serve him, still thinks so highly of him..." She paused, taking a deep breath. "It was like my father banished all his good workers, and kept ones my brother liked.... Which lead to a rebellion in my brothers name" She stopped, and thought to herself for a moment 'Where in the hell is all this coming from.... I thought I'd forgotten all of this... Did Saki trigger all these memories?'

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 AM

::I rub my face against the kitten who was terrified and before I could thank him, he was gone. I sighed deeply then looked to the angel who was before me. I blushed "H-hello.."::

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-17-2007, 01:38 AM

He looked at her and placed a hand on her elbow. "I was banished for many things mostly insolent killing of other demons that pissed me off." Looking at her hoping that she wouldn't hurt him he left his hand on her elbow. "I knew your brother I wish I knew that he was going to do something like that before I was banished and then your father might of been still alive and in power." Lowered his head again starting to remember more and more about his past while talking to Yotsuba.

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-17-2007, 01:49 AM

Her eyes shifted over to see his hand on her elbow, although her head didn't budge. "No one knew or understood what my brother was doing, except for the people he had serving our father... The ones who were undercover until my brother decided to make his move" Another sigh fell from her mouth before she started again. "Pretty much every guard my father had after he downsized were working for my brother for twice as much money. Everything happened so fast when my brother gave the word... First our mother died, followed by a long battle against our father which resulted in his death..." She paused, trying to keep her composure. "....After my father was killed, my brother ordered everyone to find me and kill me" She lifted her head up a little from her arms and looked over at Saki, still showing very little emotion. "I over heard the order, and managed to escape to earth. He has not located me yet..."

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-17-2007, 01:56 AM

Nodding to her understanding what she was telling him he moved closer to her. "Knowing that I was your father's bodyguard before I was banished I give you my word that your brother's henchmen or whatever you call them will not lay a single finger on you as long as I am breathing." Looking at her with a stern and confident look on his face. "I bet your father would of wanted me to stay by your side even if you didn't want it."

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:02 AM

It was a strange thing to have someone address him without fear or hate. Marr, who usually hid behind sadism and a pessimistic sense of humor, felt utterly exposed. For the first time in what had seemed forever, he could not think of what to say.

He wasn't someone who was treated so normally.
Not even by his fellow demons. For as long as he could recall he'd been called "warped" and cast out. Past mistakes could not heal themselves.

Maybe, just for a few minutes, he could have a normal conversation. He barely knew where to begin.

He replaced his sly, confident smile and spoke to the angel with the kitten, "I guess I can introduce myself once more. I am Marr." He raised a hand to shake hers. It was a risk. If she brushed against his claws, he would be found out.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:41 AM

::Holding the kitten in one arm, Hikari smiled at him warmly. She knew all well he was a demon, but could he really be that bad? He saved her kitten... he could have let her fall to the earth and die..yet he didnt.
She looked into his eyes and blushed, putting her soft hand in his "hello.." She tucks her hair behind her ear and flaps her wings gently::

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:53 AM

Her eyes seemed so understanding to him.

Did she know? Probably, but she didn't appear to care.

He relaxed a fraction. His guard was still up, it always was, but he let some of the initial tension go.

Marr raised his eyebrows when she said hello. She was repeating herself. "Your name", he prompted.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:59 AM

::She blushed, still holding his hand and She looked down "Im Hikari.." his hand was warm and had a familiar feel to it... her hair flowed behind her and she caught it as she pulled her hand from his gently.
She quirked an eyebrow at him and smiled "So...what brings you to earth?" She was feeling him out calmly, not wanting to upset him in any way. For a demon, he seemed kinda nice. He was a real looker too..::

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 AM

Marr's calm expression flickered at the question.

His absence would have been noticed by now. He knew the guards were scouring hell at this momment. Pictures of him would be plastered to every wall. Demons would be looking to collect a reward.

And there would be pain and imprisonment.

They'd probably cut off his wings.

For a momment Marr's face was terrified he appeared to be looking past Hikari at something that wasn't there. When they couldn't find him in hell they'd look for him on Earth. It was a good thing that the angel had taken her hand out of his.

Otherwize, he probably would have broken it unintentionally.

He fought to regain composure.

"Oh, you know. Hanging out", he managed with a gasp.

Yotsy

Old 09-17-2007, 07:13 AM

She continued to look at Saki for a few more minutes, a very faint smile crept onto her face. She had not been treated with such kindness in such a long time, but perhaps that was only because Saki use to serve her father. "...Thanks..." She started "But you need not protect me. I may not look like much but I can handle myself very well" She couldn't look at him after she said that. She wasn't exactly sure why, but she looked away from him anyway.

Her attention shifted quickly from the auras around her that she was sensing then back to Saki. She could tell that some other people were around, she just wasn't sure where they were. She knew at least one of them were a demon, the others seemed to be angels. She was somewhat curious about what else was going on. She was starting to become tired of her life being on display for the people around her. Granted, the only person near her at the moment was Saki; But anyone walking by could easily of picked up on their conversation. She let out a heavy sigh as she lowered her head back into her arms and peeked over at Saki.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-17-2007, 07:20 AM

Moving beside her still having his hand on her elbow. "Even if you dont want it you will still recieve it. I feel like I failed your father as a bodyguard and knowing that you are his daughter and your brother is looking for you I am not going to fail again." Lowering his head eye level with hers he looked at her with a look of comfort. "I know you can take care of yourself I have watched you grow into this wonderful women I see before me. But I will be here for you just say my name and I will come to you."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 12:42 PM

Once again his silence was broken, Syn this time cracked both eyes and sent them circling around the area that he was currently in, he spotted a few demons off to one side...then there was another Aura above him in the clouds....but...it wasn't just that of a demon...Syn smiled..finally there was something for him to do besides mope.
Taking his short ebony sword off his back, he made a leap into the air, his wings wern't made for flying, but he could certainly glide along the air currents to where they were. He paused hovering as he saw a small object fall from where they were..a kitten..but just as Syn would have left it to die...someone didn't, they dovve from the clouds and scooped it up, heading back for cover.
That wasn't an angel... He thought pressing forward.
Perhaps..it was the demon that I felt...

He crested the clouds just a few minutes later...and rested keeping his wings taunt.
He smiled...so there was a demon here.
Syn chuckled loudly, more to announce his presence than actual humor.
"So, Heaven isn't big enough for you angels, now you have to come to Earth as well?" He pointed to the one holding the kitten.
"This is surely my lucky day!" His sword slid from it's sheathe with a 'snick' and he twirled it around his wrist, playing with it before he began.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 12:48 PM

::Holding the kitten tightly, my fixated gaze was interrupted from Marr to this new Demon. He was different.. had an evil about him. I saw him unshieth his sword and groaned "what... do you want?" I flapped, gaining a bit of altitude and distance between us.
The sun was setting slowly; darkness was around the corner and I had to escape and hide. Demons seemed to do alot better under the blanket of night. I turned about swiftly and flew off as fast as I could::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 12:59 PM

"Ahaha!!" Syn laughed, taking after her.
"What's wrong dear? Do I frighten you?" He looked down at his weapon...he wouldn't need it...why use it and stain it's lovely black surface with red?.....Because it was fun. Angles were so flighty a prey...but it was the chase that gave him the most satisfaction.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:13 PM

::I cried out, looking over my shoulder thought my hair and my wings "GO AWAY DEMON! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" I flapped as hard as I could, the kitten held on tightly to my gown. I wanted so bad to go to Heaven... but I knew the gate keeper would never allow me to enter, knowing I was on earth, and I had an earth child with me[the kitten].
The sun now vanished over the horizon and I had to escape and hide...but he wouldn't let up! What did he want from me? Did he have a thirst for Angelic blood? Or did he want something else..?::
[im sorry its not in 3rd person, its hard to change the way I rp JUST fro this rp... x.x' ill state who I am if you likke, to make it easier though... HIKARI]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:30 PM

Syn frowned...he wasn't just some DEMON....he was Synful Eden...though that name disturbed him, he wanted his prey to understand that he wasn't a nameless vagabond.
"Stupid Angel." He muttered before stopping.
"I am NOT some demon!!! I am Synful Eden you moron! Take heed!" He let out a huffed breath as she slammed his sword back into it's home.
"You're so scared...you wouldn't even make a good chase now..let alone a good kill."

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 PM

Marr had gone very pale.

Was this demon here to collect the ransom? Apparently not, the demon had focused his attention on the angel. Marr hoped he was not recognized. His hand moved to a hidden dagger on each side.

And, to top it off, the demon had seen him rescue a kitten.

Marr suddenly felt very ill. He back off a fraction, hoping that if he didn't draw attention to himself the other demon would forget him.

Yotsy

Old 09-17-2007, 05:43 PM

Yotsuba let out a heavy sigh as she looked back at Saki after he finished speaking. It was very clear that he wasn't going to just let this go. He felt a need to protect, and being Lucifer's daughter made it easy for him to say who he would protect. She didn't feel like arguing this matter with him, it was much better to just let him have his way. She would just never call out for him, that way he would never come to aid her. Besides, how would she look to everyone else with another demon trying to protect her? Would that make her look more like an easy target? Perhaps. She shook these thoughts from her head and simply stated "I will not call for you"

She finally stood up from the grassy hill, she dusted herself off as she looked up at the sky. It was now pretty much dark which made it even harder to see anything up in the sky. Yotsuba knew that there were others up there, she was curious to know what was going on; Considering that she heard a female voice yell/scream. From what her delicate cat ears could hear it sounded like the girl was being chased by a demon. Unfortunately that was about all of the conversation she had heard. The rest of what was spoken was too low for even her ears to pick up on.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 08:53 PM

::[Hikari] Flying into a cloud, I panted heavily. He stopped...but why? Was he toying with me? Did he really want to kill me? Or did he just love the thrill of the chase...a bead of sweat glistened off my face and my chest began to hurt. I hadn't flown that fast and frantic in a long while... What should i do? Should i go to Marr, the demon I had just met, for protection? Who knew.. he could have been in on it... to lure me out... I laughed at myself for my stupidity, I should have known to never trust demons... no matter how friendly they seem...
I clutched the kitten tighter; the sun was now gone and I panicked. I had nowhere to go, and I didnt want to leave the cover of the cloud in far of the new demon. I flapped silently, hoping he'd go away::

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 10:20 PM

Marr knew he had little time to decide what to do.

He grabbed a hidden dagger laced with a paralysis potion at the tip. If he could catch the other demon off guard . . .

Marr was horribly aware of how worn down he was. Weeks in prison and a rather arduous escape had taken their toll. He knew his strength and reaction time was cut in half. Normally he was something to be feared. The fact that he'd commited crimes that even demons thought untolerable showed this. He didn't want to think of that just now.

His mind swarmed with sadistic thoughts. He attempted to brush them away. He couldn't ;lose control. Not now.

He threw the dagger at Synful Eden.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-17-2007, 11:05 PM

Feeling unsafe Ester took off running till she came to a tree that was the oldest tree in the forest, almost as old as she was. She climed it to looked out into the distance to see how many demons and humans there were (she didn't worry too much about the angels).

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-18-2007, 12:29 AM

Jumping up to his feet he turned his head towards the noise of someone that screamed. Looking over to Yotsuba "I had a feeling that you would call out for me but I follow you and protect you when you need it." Brushing his jacket and pants off. Cracking his neck and his fingers he shook his arms crossing them infront of his chest.

"What do you take on that scream we just heard." Scans Yotsuba remembering when she was younger. Blinking blankly and then shakes his head as he fixes his footing on the grassy hill. Hoping that she didn't notice that he was scanning her up and down.

Yotsy

Old 09-18-2007, 02:05 AM

Yotsuba still stood on the hill looking up into the darkened sky. Her cat eyes could surely pick up on any movement easily, she just had to focus. She kept staring up into the darkness, wondering if she would ever see anything or anyone. Her ears twitched when she heard that Saki had heard the scream too. She thought it was a little strange that he too heard it, she thought only demons with ears like hers could pick up on certain sounds. Considering the scream came from above somewhere in the distance she was really taken back that he heard it too. Her tail swayed back and worth for a few minutes before she looked back over her shoulder at him. "I'm not too sure about the scream..." She stated as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

She continued to look around the sky, past trees. She wondered if she was imagining what she had heard, but Saki had heard it too. She turned around and looked the other direction, towards Saki, but looked past him. Where did the noise come from? Would there be another loud noise to give the position away? And if so, how would she get that high to check it out? She was so very curious and beginning to grow impatient. As she was still looking around, past Saki she muttered "You don't want to follow me, you'll end up dying"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 AM

Grinning at her his fangs showing perfectly. "I haven't found anything or anybody that has killed me yet." Reaching over his shoulder drawing out his pitch black longsword the white bandages swaying lightly. Walking over to her side he continues to look the other way. "Even if I look like a human I am a full fedge demon I have as good as hearing as you do. You wonder how I protected you father before I got banished or even killed before I was banished it was my hearing." His ears twitched a little looking in the other direction.

"If you want to check it out then go ahead I can't stop you but I will follow you and watch you from afar." Smirking slightly looking at her now with his crimson eyes remembering her mother.